Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 93. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Thank you for the replies. My wallet seems safe. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
ALERT: Qibuck has had some issues with the new Win wallet,we advise for now Qibuck members use the previous version of Win wallet for now.Sorry for the inconvenience.
1) Is this a genuine message from the devs? Prove it.
2) Use of the words 'new' and 'previous' are not very useful for those of us who only check Bitcointalk every few days. Please use version numbers.

I do recognize silverkinguk from the boards and polo troll box.

I used the new wallet since it was posted with no issues at all (W7 64bit) syncs always and stakes but i have switched back to the old as advised and it's syncing and staking as normal.

The "new" wallet, with the woman logo, was NOT a mandatory update from the "old" one, V1.0.0.0, QIBUCK logo, just not suppose to need the Qibuck.conf file any more for the "addnode= 104.131.194.96" it was built into the new wallet as i understood it. So there should not be any problem going back to the old one

hope this helps

Thank you for posting and yes Silverkinguk is part of the QBK Team. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience in this matter.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
ALERT: Qibuck has had some issues with the new Win wallet,we advise for now Qibuck members use the previous version of Win wallet for now.Sorry for the inconvenience.
2) Use of the words 'new' and 'previous' are not very useful for those of us who only check Bitcointalk every few days. Please use version numbers.

I do recognize silverkinguk from the boards and polo troll box.

I used the new wallet since it was posted with no issues at all (W7 64bit) syncs always and stakes but i have switched back to the old as advised and it's syncing and staking as normal.

The "new" wallet, with the woman logo, was NOT a mandatory update from the "old" one, V1.0.0.0, QIBUCK logo, just not suppose to need the Qibuck.conf file any more for the "addnode= 104.131.194.96" it was built into the new wallet as i understood it. So there should not be any problem going back to the old one

hope this helps
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

Totally agree with this statement. My wallet lost sync.

Could you post a link to the old wallet for the community please?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
legendary
What's new in Qibuck land?

Why are so many people selling? Price is already very low  Huh

@rokkyroad Thank you for your kind words and support.

@MKAxe11  Don't worry at the moment about the price. We are working on some new investment at the moment and also many people are selling to go into the High Pos coins and want a very fast turnover on their investment, that's understandable, this is crypto. We want to be a long term coin withlong term goals and strategy. When many coins have come and gone and died, we hope to still be around giving our bi monthly bagbonuses.  The price will go up again, so will the volume. Just be steadfast and patient and don't sell at a loss..  Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
What's new in Qibuck land?

Why are so many people selling? Price is already very low  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I know I have been hard on qiwoman in this thread. But I need to give credit where credit is due. She has done a good job considering the obstacles. We must remember qiwoman is one of the few people to supply full proof of identity.

The cryptocoin ecosystem is degrading at a very high rate. There is a frenzy of *projects* trying to compete for the ever shrinking supply of btc. I fear for the future.

Hopefully, this coin can maintain investor confidence through transparency and communication.

legendary
Thank you for the Support..Looking forward to giving Founders a nice gift this month that will help Founders generate even more revenues, stay tuned. Smiley
Activity: 338
Hi QBK Bagholders  Grin

Very proud to be a Big QBK bagholder here as well.

Big things are happening in the asset world and QBK is just beginning in a journey that will not only make you money as being a bagholder but also changing people's everyday lives globally as well with investments that will sore over time.

I am very proud to be a part of QBK. This Qibuck coin has lead me to advance to bigger investments and in turn it benefits everyone with having an active founder representing QBK globally.

Take care everyone,

Getmesome

QBK Founder
UCI Founder
Been on the multipool today and we have over 14TH going at the sha256 algo.

Impressive  Smiley
legendary
We own a new domain also now bitservedirect.com  Wink
legendary
We have a special promo offer on..Anyone purchase UCI coin and claims through us will receive a 10% bag of QBK COINS for whatever one's purchase is in UCICOIN..

http://bitbillions.net/2014/11/04/altcoin-offers-ucicoinqibuck-special-crowdsale-offer/

You must go through our offer to claim please read blog post for simple instructions ..   Smiley
legendary
Just sent in full questionnaire to CRYPTOASIAN..including passport, photos, full information and even a video of me at home with my Homemade Chinese Dumplings that I cooked yesterday lol..  Grin

Sounds like someone's looking for a POD rating  Smiley

Excellent news  Grin

Told him am willing to even do a video skype chat..
Here's the vid I sent him lol..

but I need Hubby to change that from dumping to dumpling..He did it in a hurry lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h-BlykxZPs&feature=youtu.be   Grin

Poor CryptoAsian I hope he doesn't fall back on his chair rofl, but Crypto is supposed to be unconventional right? I cooked Chinese dumplings from scratch for the very first time so hope it's lucky for us.  Smiley
Just sent in full questionnaire to CRYPTOASIAN..including passport, photos, full information and even a video of me at home with my Homemade Chinese Dumplings that I cooked yesterday lol..  Grin

Sounds like someone's looking for a POD rating  Smiley

Excellent news  Grin
legendary
Just sent in full questionnaire to CRYPTOASIAN..including passport, photos, full information and even a video of me at home with my Homemade Chinese Dumplings that I cooked yesterday lol..  Grin
Im running it now.

Alls good

Cheers

ps Love the logo  Grin
Activity: 295
Nice new wallet. Smooth on Win7 64. Good to see back of .conf files  Grin
legendary
My wallet works just grand. If its not mandatory to update to it I will stop as I am.

Does it look any different?

Not mandatory but it looks much nicer with the new logo, all you need to do is remove the Qibuck.conf from roaming and download new wallet..looks cute.. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: