Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 88. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bags are being delivered a day earlier..coz lot to do to rev up QBK after bagbonuses are finished..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jS7Iy8H5rVlKqkkuGl6cb2wu6KcciicO9Pv38wPUfc4/edit?usp=sharing

So...twenty-one wallets with > 10,000 QBK. I guess that means the Founders slots are all taken up.
legendary
any ideas why the price has been low lately?

Myself, I don't know and - I have to admit - I don't care. I got a nice little bag from a lowball bid I placed at Polo. Had I not moved my Bitcoin to the GEMZ early-bird sale, I would have gotten a bigger one. Grin

[Really, that's the only remedy for catastrophic price drops: place lowball bids and thank the impulsive dumpers for the bargain...]
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Bags are being delivered a day earlier..coz lot to do to rev up QBK after bagbonuses are finished..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jS7Iy8H5rVlKqkkuGl6cb2wu6KcciicO9Pv38wPUfc4/edit?usp=sharing

10% is mian bonus for the 2 months, will get better next session..  enjoy..  Smiley

Also new spreadhseets coming.. for bounties and giveaways and also asset sheet will be updated after payments go out.. Thanks for understanding..

Rate for cash out re qbk is 16.1k sats..  Smiley
legendary
any news here?

Chewck above and also payments will start going out for bag bonuses..
Conbgrats to ABC2 For getting Cryptodrips faucet up which will assist in buy support for both abc2 and qbk also we do have some interesting news but we have to wait for a certain go ahead..it's ready any day now which will be a revolution in Mining as well as help QBK earnings..
Yes price has been low because we have looked quiet but not for long..  Wink..
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
any news here?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Snapshot will be posted tomorrow, had a very long day today..
12th bag payments commence..
In mean time we are mining paycoin among other exciting things that are so near ready.. Wink..

Ooh, exciting to hear you'll be participating in the paycoin launch.  Have you been up to date with the hashlet conversions going on on zenminer?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Speaking of a low price...

We finally have website #1 up and running...

It is a Bitcoin faucet site called Crypto Drips (http://www.cryptodrips.com) and will be used to support the prices of both ABC2/QBK. The majority of faucets are not ran very well by the owners and usually just fade away when their Google ads don't make them any money. We are trying to do it differently with Bitcoin related ad units and basically just need everyone's help to make it popular.

I have posted on the ABC2 thread that there is a bounty for making a banner but want to keep it to just one thread. If anyone is interested, please follow the link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9803277

Also, you can help making this faucet popular by posting links to it anywhere that allows such things.

Bittzy78
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Snapshot will be posted tomorrow, had a very long day today..
12th bag payments commence..
In mean time we are mining paycoin among other exciting things that are so near ready.. Wink..
legendary
I will be donating 10k GROW COIN to QBK asset fund from my personal stash and I will keep trying to donate what I can to grow our pot. GROWCOIN pow has ended now and there is a lo0t fo room for growth for it so hoping it will help QBK as well. Tomorrow is bagbonus cut off date.  Smiley Asset sheet will be updated next week after the bagbonus cash outs.
legendary
It would only take a purchase of about .25 BTC worth of QBK to push it to .0002 which was around the initial price anyway if I'm not mistaken.  That is nothing, but it does show the fact that people(sensible) do NOT want to get rid of their coins.  

On a side not any information on Founder bonuses?  Been anticipating this one.

Remember to make sure you have your bags downloaded to your wallets for staking before the 10th of Dec..it looks like things have been slow but we have actually some nice stuff coming up..Just waiting for the sites to be up and running..Also please do not worry about the price, there are many of us collecting qbk bags daily and at some point all the numpties will not be able to dump the coins cheap anymore, so please bear with us. We are not going to fake pump the coin just to make it look good, within a few months QBK will no way be near this all time low..  Smiley..We do understand however that most in Crypto are in for making double their money daily on coins and QBK is a slow mo but it won't be forever like this.. Have a great weekend. Also those wishing a payout in BTC please pm me your qbk and btc addies to prepare the payouts..

Yes I ate some coins today and doing it gradually when I can from little earnings. My ideal would be to get it back to over ICO levels but need this to happen more organically so we don't have mass dumping again..  Smiley..Yes we waiting literally a day or so before we need to announce the Founder gift..I want to give you a clue though that it is a REVENUE GENERATING gift that should grow revenues as the site grows..  also it can actually be exchanged as well Smiley.. You will all be able to register in it and claim ur tokens once the site is ready.. It is anticipated any hour of the day now..  Smiley. Things may have been a bit slow and the first three months have been a trial and error phase but this in a way is a good thing because now we can grow slowly on a more solid ground and we want to launch an initiative in the New Year with a QBK Youtube Channel educating Newbies into Crypto and at the same time doing a monthly contest where the winners can earn a bag BUT in the honor of bagholding long we will allow the winners to sell their stake but the main bag they must hold and earn revenues so we can try to build a more stable altcoin with long term savers in mind. Encourage mothers to grow bags for their kids and young couples to plan ahead growing a bag to earn for their vacations and the rest of us to plan for pensions.. We will get the price up because eventually there will be no more cheap coins to dump anymore, may take one or two months but as we restore confidence slowly in our Bagholders we will maintain a better coin to come. Also the core Team this month are all forfeiting our salaries as a gift to QBK as a whole.  Smiley
legendary
We have rain all day in QBK IRC..Why not join us?  Wink..
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It would only take a purchase of about .25 BTC worth of QBK to push it to .0002 which was around the initial price anyway if I'm not mistaken.  That is nothing, but it does show the fact that people(sensible) do NOT want to get rid of their coins.  

On a side not any information on Founder bonuses?  Been anticipating this one.

Remember to make sure you have your bags downloaded to your wallets for staking before the 10th of Dec..it looks like things have been slow but we have actually some nice stuff coming up..Just waiting for the sites to be up and running..Also please do not worry about the price, there are many of us collecting qbk bags daily and at some point all the numpties will not be able to dump the coins cheap anymore, so please bear with us. We are not going to fake pump the coin just to make it look good, within a few months QBK will no way be near this all time low..  Smiley..We do understand however that most in Crypto are in for making double their money daily on coins and QBK is a slow mo but it won't be forever like this.. Have a great weekend. Also those wishing a payout in BTC please pm me your qbk and btc addies to prepare the payouts..
legendary
legendary
It's been almost 3 months since the inception of Qibuck, and I'm still here haha.  Very excited for the next payout round, glad to see QBK alive and kicking. Smiley

Almost 4 months.  And yea, I'm still here too....

Thank you for the kind words..
legendary
Activity: 1007
It's been almost 3 months since the inception of Qibuck, and I'm still here haha.  Very excited for the next payout round, glad to see QBK alive and kicking. Smiley

Almost 4 months.  And yea, I'm still here too....
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
legendary
Just need to have them off the exchange and staking in your wallets for the tenth..Yes it is a bit quiet but it won't be for too long..  Smiley
legendary
CUT OFF DATE/ SNAPSHOT FOR NEXT BAG BONUS IS DEC 10TH..Please make sure you have your coins in your wallet on the 9th DEC thanks..

I now have 500 coins in my wallet, is there anything else I need to do in order to be included in the next bag bonus?

I was wondering the same thing. I have 1,230 myself.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Whats happening team?  Things are getting real quiet around here  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: