Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 171. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Wow!!! I can't believe that Arbitrary Transactions has received over 1 billion votes already!!!  Cheesy

We're making history, guys! Really glad to see this community is pulling together and building something great!

BTW, Congratulations on getting listed on BTER! Certainly a nice win for Qora!

And kudos to qora dev for coming up with such a great voting system in such a short time (I swear this guy is a genius!)!!

Great job, guys!  Cheesy Cheesy

Great assessment calvinstm. I agree with your thinking and could not have written it better. Grin

Thanks for the support!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy It is my opinion that if we want to catch up with the more established 2nd gen coins, we must shorten the gap quickly by implementing the features that require the least amount of time first! I support the community's decision, and thank you all for your participation!

I vote for Arbitrary Transactions  Cool

Fuck the Anon
yeah,I vote for AT too...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Would be good to have some more chinese members active. Or at least some marketing in China.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Wow!!! I can't believe that Arbitrary Transactions has received over 1 billion votes already!!!  Cheesy

We're making history, guys! Really glad to see this community is pulling together and building something great!

And kudos to qora dev for coming up with such a great voting system in such a short time (I swear this guy is a genius!)!!

Great assessment calvinstm. I agree with your thinking and could not have written it better. Grin

Thanks for the support!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy It is my opinion that if we want to catch up with the more established 2nd gen coins, we must shorten the gap quickly by implementing the features that require the least amount of time first! I support the community's decision, and thank you all for your participation!

I vote for Arbitrary Transactions  Cool

Fuck the Anon
legendary
Activity: 1148
Qora now on BTER. Price is up. Qora community is working as a team together now. Developments are being made. New features are being added.

And this is just the beginning.

Good work everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Over 10+ BTC in the last hour or so in trades.
Activity: 168
I think Qora the slumbering giant just woke up!

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
People had their chance the llast few weeks to buy under 50 sats that's all i can say.

Now its pushing above 50 people are scrambling to buy, weird psychology of people.

Some people don't understand that Qora below 200 Satoshi is a buy-in must.

Well, I guess they will understand in time..
Activity: 168
People had their chance the llast few weeks to buy under 50 sats that's all i can say.

Now its pushing above 50 people are scrambling to buy, weird psychology of people.
legendary
I think we need to change thread title to something else

We need to including the voting feature and we are listed on bter
legendary
Oh just wow!!!!! Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Congratulations, guys!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
时间                 交易类型           成交价(BTC)              成交量(QORA)            总计(BTC)
06-27 15:49:38   买入                0.00000080              1500.000                0.00120

on bter.com
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I'm so glad they understood that Qora is indeed an innovative coin and listed it so quickly.

EDIT: So now looking forward for QORA/CNY and the chinese to enter!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I am truly grateful to you for what you have done.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Although they were interested in Qora It was faster than I thought Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
^_^
Activity: 33