Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 293. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
That's awesome news, props to these guys.
I'll try to gather some btc to donate, or do you prefer qora?
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
No offense taken, I'm not a videographer/animator but just enjoy creative projects. I'll work on a storyboard this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Btw, I don't think anybody should work for free. Unless it's one of initial investors. I put aside 1M bounty for it.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
The voice over is me in the video (I created the ugly video lol), although it was on my laptop in a hotel and not in my studio. Yes, I can give you a frame by frame with time marks for the script.

So it's your video? I didn't know, I thought it's just an example  Cheesy Sorry for such ill-mannered critique.

Ok then. You do great scripts and your voice is awesome. I'll help with visual part and we'll have the best video ever.
Sounds great!
legendary
The voice over is me in the video (I created the ugly video lol), although it was on my laptop in a hotel and not in my studio. Yes, I can give you a frame by frame with time marks for the script.

So it's your video? I didn't know, I thought it's just an example  Cheesy Sorry for such ill-mannered critique.

Ok then. You do great scripts and your voice is awesome. I'll help with visual part and we'll have the best video ever.
legendary
I could also help with animation.
legendary
I can't send you any images before I've got a script from you. You'll be doing some kind of plan for a video, right?

So when you have it, just send me a text for voice over and list of images you want to use and I'll prepare all materials for you. Could you do voice over or should we find someone?
legendary
I'm not looking for a job or compensation. I have limited time and could throw something simple together (power pointish), otherwise, it would be better for you to hire someone who has time and resources to produce something professiona l in a timely manner.

Either way, send me some images and any important info and perhaps I'll surprise myself. Might take longer, but can be done.

Here, this is way better. Lamp is fine and "idea" font is great.

That's what I meant. Basically the same job could be done 1000 times more professional if all used images are great and made in the same technique.
I'm not looking for a job or compensation. I have limited time and could throw something simple together (power pointish), otherwise, it would be better for you to hire someone who has time and resources to produce something professiona l in a timely manner.

Either way, send me some images and any important info and perhaps I'll surprise myself. Might take longer, but can be done.
legendary
I could give it a shot, but that video was made by multiple individuals and took a couple of weeks. I can do something like this over the weekend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsKPyq_zL5g (but better)

If you gave me some transparent png's and some documentation, I could do something.

I'd say hire him, and let him give it a shot.

That video you just posted dzarmush is incredible. But it has the worst voice over ever.

I say we hire David Attenborough.

He wants $4000 )

And David Attenborough will ask $40'000. Let's wait till Qora at 1000 satoshi.
legendary
For example this one

Would be better like that

Although "Idea" font is aweful.
Plus motion blur would be nice.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I could give it a shot, but that video was made by multiple individuals and took a couple of weeks. I can do something like this over the weekend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsKPyq_zL5g (but better)

If you gave me some transparent png's and some documentation, I could do something.

I'd say hire him, and let him give it a shot.

That video you just posted dzarmush is incredible. But it has the worst voice over ever.

I say we hire David Attenborough.
legendary

d13id made it, he spent a month )

The biggest problem with all those videos that all illustrations are used made in different styles. Let me know if you need any help. For example when you have a plan for the video you can send me a list of illustrations and style you'd like to see and I'll help with searching for them.

legendary
Wow, quiet day. I would thought this thread would be rocking and rolling.

We've accomplished a lot this week:
Automated giveaway
Running node reward program
Faucet
Started website development
Press release is almost done
Negotiations of creating a presentation video started

Not to mention several client updates

It's time to get some beer and relax a bit  Smiley

Wasn't really referring to those that have been here all along. I only came across this coin a couple of days ago and bought in and there appears to have been plenty of buy action over the past week but no too much forum activity from newbies.

I'll try to help where i can. I'll most likely create a promo video once I understand it's features a bit better. Is there a draft whitepaper or full list of features? I see no mention of DDOS resiliency, 51% protection etc... in the OP. If there is a post or discussion that goes into depth regarding features, it would be great if someone could point me to it. Also, I recall you created images, do you have the link?

Images

Will you be able to make something like that? https://vimeo.com/93300399
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
In the early days of Nxt, there was at least instance where someone modified the Nxt binaries to transmit the passphrase to their own website, uploaded the modified binaries to a download site, and persuaded some people to use this. At least 3-4 people lost their coins because of this.

A Virus Total link from the dev would be ideal. Smiley

https://www.virustotal.com/

I doubt that would have caught the issue that I described, but a signed file hash from the developer would have.

The SHA256 result is the first tidbit a file scan will reveal. Wink Its very noob friendly that way. lol

The additional info tab also has MD5, SHA1 and ssDEEP, in case SHA256 isn't enough. Smiley

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8f018e185a5dabc48c926eb96847d21e3ea1f3b34df2f64c388e0bbaba88478a/analysis/1401500053/
Wow, quiet day. I would thought this thread would be rocking and rolling.

We've accomplished a lot this week:
Automated giveaway
Running node reward program
Faucet
Started website development
Press release is almost done
Negotiations of creating a presentation video started

Not to mention several client updates

It's time to get some beer and relax a bit  Smiley

Wasn't really referring to those that have been here all along. I only came across this coin a couple of days ago and bought in and there appears to have been plenty of buy action over the past week but no too much forum activity from newbies.

I'll try to help where i can. I'll most likely create a promo video once I understand it's features a bit better. Is there a draft whitepaper or full list of features? I see no mention of DDOS resiliency, 51% protection etc... in the OP. If there is a post or discussion that goes into depth regarding features, it would be great if someone could point me to it. Also, I recall you created images, do you have the link?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
In the early days of Nxt, there was at least instance where someone modified the Nxt binaries to transmit the passphrase to their own website, uploaded the modified binaries to a download site, and persuaded some people to use this. At least 3-4 people lost their coins because of this.

I doubt that would have caught the issue that I described, but a signed file hash from the developer would have.

legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Version 7 fix is now available!

As mega.co.nz links don't work for everyone (e.g. servers using curl/wget), direct download mirror links will be offered, and we need a way to verify these.

The Nxt team put in a couple of measures to stop this, which I think work well:

- Every download has a SHA256 hash
 - Every important message from the developer (especially those which include a download URL) is signed
 - The first post links to the signed post with the download link

Could you please do something similar?

Jump to: