Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 289. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Version 7 fix is now available!

In the early days of Nxt, there was at least instance where someone modified the Nxt binaries to transmit the passphrase to their own website, uploaded the modified binaries to a download site, and persuaded some people to use this. At least 3-4 people lost their coins because of this.

As mega.co.nz links don't work for everyone (e.g. servers using curl/wget), direct download mirror links will be offered, and we need a way to verify these.

The Nxt team put in a couple of measures to stop this, which I think work well:

- Every download has a SHA256 hash
 - Every important message from the developer (especially those which include a download URL) is signed
 - The first post links to the signed post with the download link

Could you please do something similar?

There were four of us that lost Nxt as a result. I lost 147k Nxt. And it became the biggest distraction for Nxt for the next several weeks. Avoid the pain and the bad press - follow notsoshifty's suggestions, please.
Activity: 290
I just want to know what's the next plan of the development ?
Now the wallet works well.

Depositing and withdrawing from Polonix is not working.
The wallet is not very well.
Activity: 422
list to a big exchange.
There is no nessisary to list a big exchange.
I care about the development not the marketing .
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
list to a big exchange.
yes, it will happen. but that is never our priority. Qora has a concise plan for Qora, and we r heading that direction.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
list to a big exchange.
Activity: 422
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This kind of exchange problem was predicted before going to an exchange..hope the problem with Polo doesn't turn off too many potential investors!

We need to keep pushing shareXcoin...damn, never thought I'd say that  Smiley

Poloniex just needs to fix their implementation...  every exchange that adds Qora will be listed as an option...  no need to push any one in particular... we just need to make sure that everything is working properly on all of them so that people don't have to go through what we are right now...  pretty much why I keep getting banned from the Poloniex Trollbox...  I am not on there trying just to solve MY issue...  I am on there telling them that they NEED TO FIX WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING WRONG...  obviously in their case it's NOT just the client going out of sync...  PERIOD!!!   Kiss

Screw Polinex, they were a shitcoin site a few months ago. Who cares about them I'm finding its a pleasure to trade on Sharexcoin, you can click on sells and buys and they process them automatically, its really a great site.

+1

ShareXcoin works well for me.

Pentamon
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I started this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7063710

I know this is sort of stupid but I did this to test what people knew about Qora. You see I have recently come to the conclusion that almost no one has any interest in Qora, no massive rush to a new innovation in Crypto. When I trade on Sharexoin I'm literally the only one buying cause a day later my order is still the last one. Its bizarre.

I think the guy who said Qora was part of the NXT family I think is the key. Because of so many clones and IPO's of NXT in the last months Qora I think is overlooked as some kind of NXT clone with a few added things thrown in.

Its very early but apart fro the price putting it high in Coinmarketcap I would say Qora has less interest that the average shitcoin pump and dump. I wont make any conclusions but its clear to me people are clueless to Qora and what it is. This is both negative and positive however you want to look at it.

The price was slowly rising on ShareX... then Polo added it, and everyone moved over there and the price tanked again. It bound to rise again as the client becomes more stable and the specifics of the PoS and other features are made clearer.
Activity: 149
Well, morning, becoming-good. On ShareXcoin, even noticeable growth .... Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
I started this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7063710

I know this is sort of stupid but I did this to test what people knew about Qora. You see I have recently come to the conclusion that almost no one has any interest in Qora, no massive rush to a new innovation in Crypto. When I trade on Sharexoin I'm literally the only one buying cause a day later my order is still the last one. Its bizarre.

I think the guy who said Qora was part of the NXT family I think is the key. Because of so many clones and IPO's of NXT in the last months Qora I think is overlooked as some kind of NXT clone with a few added things thrown in.

Its very early but apart fro the price putting it high in Coinmarketcap I would say Qora has less interest that the average shitcoin pump and dump. I wont make any conclusions but its clear to me people are clueless to Qora and what it is. This is both negative and positive however you want to look at it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
10 Billion seems too many.
and could you please tell us more about new pos algo?
I'd like to know the details.
By the way, the price is a little higher for 10 Billion.
If the price is lower, i'd like to join in you! Wink

There r reasons why "the price is a little higher" as you said.
U will learn more and more about it if you follow this thread closely.
And when u r so clear about it, u will find the present price was way too low.
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
10 Billion seems too many.
and could you please tell us more about new pos algo?
I'd like to know the details.
By the way, the price is a little higher for 10 Billion.
If the price is lower, i'd like to join in you! Wink
Activity: 546
All other coins is working fine on Poloniex so it makes you wonder where the problem really lies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I just want me coins back  Angry
win
Screw Polinex, they were a shitcoin site a few months ago. Who cares about them I'm finding its a pleasure to trade on Sharexcoin, you can click on sells and buys and they process them automatically, its really a great site.

I see what you're saying...  but we can't have Poloniex keep tweeting about how the Qora client is going out of sync when there are clearly other issues too...  plus if they contact qora and manage to get to the bottom of this we might end up with a guide or something for other exchanges that show interest in the future.

Well if the concern is only for Qora and not Polinex, then sure. But Qora doesn't need Polinex in any shape or form.
win
This kind of exchange problem was predicted before going to an exchange..hope the problem with Polo doesn't turn off too many potential investors!

We need to keep pushing shareXcoin...damn, never thought I'd say that  Smiley

Poloniex just needs to fix their implementation...  every exchange that adds Qora will be listed as an option...  no need to push any one in particular... we just need to make sure that everything is working properly on all of them so that people don't have to go through what we are right now...  pretty much why I keep getting banned from the Poloniex Trollbox...  I am not on there trying just to solve MY issue...  I am on there telling them that they NEED TO FIX WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING WRONG...  obviously in their case it's NOT just the client going out of sync...  PERIOD!!!   Kiss

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
I assume you are still having issues with you Qora withdrawal as well? I'm waiting since Thursday night and they are not very good at communicating.

COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!?!?!   Angry

We need to keep pushing shareXcoin...damn, never thought I'd say that  Smiley
Activity: 380
Merit: 275

Banned from the Poloniex Trollbox again!!!    Kiss Kiss Kiss

I assume you are still having issues with you Qora withdrawal as well? I'm waiting since Thursday night and they are not very good at communicating.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Is it possible to connect my local wallet with a remote Qora node?
Jump to: