Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 325. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
4 hours since listing 24-hour Volume: 37.75552349 BTC QORA - 40+ BTC on buy side

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Now the way for Qora has just started. People trust poloniex, the trading will be a happy procedure there Smiley

Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hmmmm.. My Mac worked fine at v5, just had connectivity issues. Did you download the lastest v6 and install java 7 update 55 first?

Could you please write an instruction for Mac users?

The best (and only) we have so far is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg6771214;topicseen#msg6771214

Don't know if it's helpful. Lots of people asking how to launch Qora on Mac.

Will do. It is pretty simple. I have to go to bed right now though... I am working on that project plan.

Sure, no rush
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hmmmm.. My Mac worked fine at v5, just had connectivity issues. Did you download the lastest v6 and install java 7 update 55 first?

The best (and only) we have so far is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg6771214;topicseen#msg6771214

Will do. It is pretty simple. I have to go to bed right now though... I am working on that project plan.
Hi and hello..

I'd like to make my own shitcoin and make 10,000 BTC appear out of thin air.

This volume is fake right ?

Are people really that addicted to rackets ? ponzis ? pyramids ?

How is this any different than the bankster's fractional reserve ?

Sh*&coins take three different builds to work on three different operating systems. Wink Cool
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Hi and hello..

I'd like to make my own shitcoin and make 10,000 BTC appear out of thin air.

This volume is fake right ?

Are people really that addicted to rackets ? ponzis ? pyramids ?

How is this any different than the bankster's fractional reserve ?

Shitcoin = coin written from scratch?

Go ahead and do that if you can Wink

Well, 2nd gen, new source, new POS algorithm... you know that kind of stuff that make a currency unique and not just copy/paste as 99% others. You can be bitching around about missing another train, but it won't help you a lot.

I haven't called QORA a shitcoin.. yet. Tongue And it comes to no surprise that neither of you addressed my ponzi, racketeering, pyramid scheme accusations.

Whatever else the case may be, you people have turned cryptos into digital central banks.

The dumping has begun. Here we go again..

Have fun on your digi FIAT train.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Just bought me some  Grin

I get these errors on osx 10.x

any help?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no Qora25519.mac in java.library.path
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1878)
   at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
   at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1087)
   at qora.crypto.Ed25519.aW(Unknown Source)
   at a.a.start(Unknown Source)
   at Start.main(Unknown Source)
legendary
Can someone send me a few Qora to test my wallet/id.

I registered your bitcointalk ID in Qora automated giveaway https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-giveaway-2nd-gen-new-source-thousands-of-coins-for-everyone-623943

You'll be receiving 1000 coins every week as long as you keep signature
Activity: 290
10 sent
legendary
Activity: 1736
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
I get these errors on osx 10.x

any help?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
   at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no Qora25519.mac in java.library.path
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1878)
   at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
   at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1087)
   at qora.crypto.Ed25519.aW(Unknown Source)
   at a.a.start(Unknown Source)
   at Start.main(Unknown Source)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Dont worry, this just helps with distribution  Smiley
Activity: 290
qora should really be trading at a higher price. Why are there so many big offers posted at low valuations? This creates a downward pressure on the price and makes it harder to get your order filled. If you want to sell, don't show your hand. Either pull your offer or put it at a way higher price. Be patient. We need to get the valuation higher so we can get higher on coinmarketcap, etc. so people take the coin seriously. Worry about capitalizing on your investment later, when you can do it at a better price.

TLDR: Initial investors: please be more patient and don't show your hand on the sell side of the order book. Let's shoot for the sky high valuation qora deserves.
Nice, hold on your Qora
Once bter.com lists Qora, it will rise to 200+
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
qora should really be trading at a higher price. Why are there so many big offers posted at low valuations? This creates a downward pressure on the price and makes it harder to get your order filled. If you want to sell, don't show your hand. Either pull your offer or put it at a way higher price. Be patient. We need to get the valuation higher so we can get higher on coinmarketcap, etc. so people take the coin seriously. Worry about capitalizing on your investment later, when you can do it at a better price.

TLDR: Initial investors: please be more patient and don't show your hand on the sell side of the order book. Let's shoot for the sky high valuation qora deserves.

At least someone will buy cheap coins. Although I don't understand it at all. Lots of people are ready to buy large volumes at 90-100 sat, what's the reason to dump 100-200K coins at 80-90.

legendary

At least someone will buy cheap coins. Although I don't understand it at all. Lots of people are ready to buy large volumes at 90-100 sat, what's the reason to dump 100-200K coins at 80-90.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I like this coin!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

Jump to: