Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 338. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
When is the new version coming out?

Supposedly today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
When is the new version coming out?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It's a great idea to reward people for running nodes, but how does it actually work? We need a script to check and send coins?
yes like NHZ have.

Ok, I'll PM Agran.
+1 Grin
I can make check, whether running qora-wallet on a certain IP. But I can not check whether there is installed the latest version, and if there is not lost synchronization.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
what the hell is wrong with you guys? i just said i don't understand what the big problem with kora is, and you guys get all hairy chested with 'welcome to my ignore list' and a load of insults.

kora really has some of you people rattled. do you have any specific reasons for not liking KORA, or is it simply because it is competition from another clone, like 95% of all other coins in existence.

if you just say welcome to my ignore list , it shows you can't put together a coherent argument against what the kora dev is doing, and I find that amazing. what is wrong with kora? why is it different to any other clone like NHZ or NEM or NFD or NAS or NXTL or a couple of hundred other clones

KORA is a worthless clone until the moment it isn't. Right now it doesn't even exist. When it does I will make an assessment, but until then it's best to focus on the here and now, and that's Qora.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
It's a great idea to reward people for running nodes, but how does it actually work? We need a script to check and send coins?
yes like NHZ have.

Ok, I'll PM Agran.
+1 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
I still have sync issues, What does most people do to resolve it?

Didnt Qora said there would be an update this weekend?
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
What's so bad about Kora? It's just another crypto clone, so its no different to any of the NXT clones, or bitcoin clones, or litecoin clones. I don't understand the hate. It might end up being the next NEM. Doesn't look like a scam

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin
wow, you're a hypocrite mate, and sensitive too lol - you've even got an advert for a  NXT clone in your signature - NHZ

i bet you register for a kora stake

You see? They are like a disease. They're waiting for your answer to post more crap. Just ignore assholes.

what the hell is wrong with you guys? i just said i don't understand what the big problem with kora is, and you guys get all hairy chested with 'welcome to my ignore list' and a load of insults.

kora really has some of you people rattled. do you have any specific reasons for not liking KORA, or is it simply because it is competition from another clone, like 95% of all other coins in existence.

if you just say welcome to my ignore list , it shows you can't put together a coherent argument against what the kora dev is doing, and I find that amazing. what is wrong with kora? why is it different to any other clone like NHZ or NEM or NFD or NAS or NXTL or a couple of hundred other clones

you're helping me to make my point

disease it is

I think it's the other way around mate, you sound very rattled and paranoid now, and I honestly thought you would offer an idea or two rather than insults, I really did

legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
all well done. we need the promotion from the community.
legendary
legendary
legendary
What's so bad about Kora? It's just another crypto clone, so its no different to any of the NXT clones, or bitcoin clones, or litecoin clones. I don't understand the hate. It might end up being the next NEM. Doesn't look like a scam

wow, you're a hypocrite mate, and sensitive too lol - you've even got an advert for a  NXT clone in your signature - NHZ

You see? They are like a disease. They're waiting for your answer to post more crap. Just ignore assholes.

you're helping me to make my point

disease it is
legendary
Coinmarketcap?

Will add soon, already got their answer

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
We've created an Issue Tracker. We'd like to ask that you file all bug reports and enhancement requests there so that we can organize and prioritize our tasks more efficiently.

Maybe we should have something like this as well to help qora?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Coinmarketcap?
legendary
Let's better discuss our FAQ. I made a simple version — https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iKOkeYape3erM45g3VoRxHzY0kLgy84LT7sPLI9847M/edit

Does anybody know a free service for such things? Or it'll be wiki?

Also feel free to post your questions and answers. I'll add them to FAQ.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
anything under 200 Satoshi will bring huge profits to current buyers. To the mooon Cheesy

Couldn't agree more.  Smiley

It will hit 1000Satoshi soon
Jump to: