Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 398. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Got a reply from Nexern. He's super busy with Nxt, so I PMd one of NZH devs about block explorer. Waiting for an answer.
legendary
Can somebody please help me with the wallet?

I have unzipped the qora file and the unzipped qora file is on my MAC now. What to from here? Which file do I need to open? A simple explanation would be very welcome, like u should explain it to a child  Cheesy thanks

This might help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg6771214;topicseen#msg6771214

I don't have Mac, can't help more.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Qora I have send you and Anon a message. Im waiting for the message to confirm that he release the funds, is this enough for you to send me the coins? thanks

Anon doesn't seem very active lately. I know he's busy with his silver project for Nxt AE, but still. I PMd him yesterday asking to release funds and had no answer.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can somebody please help me with the wallet?

I have unzipped the qora file and the unzipped qora file is on my MAC now. What to from here? Which file do I need to open? A simple explanation would be very welcome, like u should explain it to a child  Cheesy thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Qora I have send you and Anon a message. Im waiting for the message to confirm that he release the funds, is this enough for you to send me the coins? thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Everyone got their coins, every problem was quickly resolved, no real major problems.

Have a drink, its a success!

I've pm'ed qora but not received coins either...I think qora's a bit busy...being patient Smiley  you kinda freaked me out...qora please confirm you have not sent my stake out. :/

Otherwise, came across a minor bug during name registration: registered several names ok but then register window gave (not responding) error. After closing window and trying to register a name again, I got "invalid fee" even though the account had over 350 qora.

I noticed blocks were backed logged by 40 minutes so I re-loaded by removing data folder. Then blocks up to date but still get "invalid fee" error...hmmm
legendary
How to set up a node?
I mean set up a node on vps--linux

step by step

thx

Maybe this will help https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6808965
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How to set up a node?
I mean set up a node on vps--linux

step by step

thx
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Everyone got their coins, every problem was quickly resolved, no real major problems.

Well not everyone, I'm still waiting but I have no rush.
Is better than dev solves this issues with client I can wait if little bit more if needed.
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I would like to thank everyone who have been running the nodes even though they crash every few hours.
It is obvious the launch is not as smooth as it should be.
I would like to thank every user and stakeholder who have been patient.

I am going to release a new version in a few hours that will hopefully solve some problems.
I am aware that beside network errors there are also a lot of gui errors.
I will go through the topic and handle all pm's in a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
http://coinia.net/qora/top.php

this shows my balance 2 qora higher than the client. both have same blockcount. Why?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
We have some strong holywar with guy about ipo. Could you explain me what's the meaning of "Generating balance" item in debug window? It's urgent.

the total amount of qora that are currently forging for blocks.

The total amounts of all accounts or only amounts of account that forged new block?

total of all accounts.
Thanks
(Sorry for my discourtesy in PM last night.
Had a rough day.) Wink

no sweat, I just thought you wanted to sell, because you complained about the dev Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
We have some strong holywar with guy about ipo. Could you explain me what's the meaning of "Generating balance" item in debug window? It's urgent.

The total amounts of all accounts or only amounts of account that forged new block?

total of all accounts.
Thanks
(Sorry for my discourtesy in PM last night.
Had a rough day.) Wink
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

total of all accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I try to reload the chain but I see only one peer - 146.185.141.232
No blocks are being downloaded..

Any insight

Add this in the settings file...

knownpeers 146.185.141.232;162.243.170.76;85.21.237.35;193.242.149.63;113.250.226.131;148.251.77.99;107.170.72.114;42.159.153.145

Edit:  If it doesn't work...  delete the data folder.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 546
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1106
+1

Good idea. I don't wanna send coins away by accident

Having to put a password in to send just gives another unnecessary step especially if your password is really long and needs to be cut and pasted or even just long enough to be a pain to type. As far as I know Bitcoin has never had this kind of password check on any of its wallets.

If people want it I would prefer its an option that can be turned off and on otherwise for now I personally prefer not to have that extra step.

I think what people are wanting really is not a password check but a pop up that gives them a chance to double check that they want to process a certain payment. Another password is just a drag.

By the way no one has commented on how fast payments are sent. Almost instant, faster than I experienced with NXT even. Is this cause there are so few accounts or is Qora just lightning quick.
Jump to: