Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 394. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Something wierd is happening with the network. My client won't synchronize although I use the last version and it worked perfectly (as well as all other versions in my case). Anybody else having problems?

yes, no syncing. Using v5.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Something wierd is happening with the network. My client won't synchronize although I use the last version and it worked perfectly (as well as all other versions in my case). Anybody else having problems?
legendary
Everytime I restart the client, all addresses are gone, have to recover them again.
But nevermind, I figured out what to do now.
I'm setting up a wrapper so I can add Qora to ShareXcoin.
Will let you guys know once it is finished.
There is no need hurry to list it on exchange.
The client is unstable ATM.

Plea don't add the qora.
The wallet is not stable.

Are you afraid that the price will explode before you managed to buy enough?  Smiley

Nxt had update after update and it wasn't a problem. Come-from-Beyond even made a meme: I don't usually update the client, but when I do — I do it 4 times a day.

Come-from-Beyond even made a meme: I don't usually update the client, but when I do — I do it 4 times a day.

are you serious? Grin

Yep  Smiley That's where the whole series started.

I miss those days.
Nxt is great from the beginning.

Yeah, it was fun. You don't open a thread for 24 hours — you find 10 unread pages next day  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Everytime I restart the client, all addresses are gone, have to recover them again.

Plea don't add the qora.

Are you afraid that the price will explode before you managed to buy enough?  Smiley

Nxt had update after update and it wasn't a problem. Come-from-Beyond even made a meme: I don't usually update the client, but when I do — I do it 4 times a day.

Come-from-Beyond even made a meme: I don't usually update the client, but when I do — I do it 4 times a day.

are you serious? Grin

I miss those days.
Nxt is great from the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Exchange is good for Qora - it helps with distribution.
And if we show the volume - other exchanges will add us.  Smiley
legendary

Plea don't add the qora.

Are you afraid that the price will explode before you managed to buy enough?  Smiley

are you serious? Grin

We know someone else who updates a client almost daily too...

BCNext  Smiley

So it's not a problem at all. If an exchange wants to add Qora so badly and have a huge profit — why not.
legendary

Plea don't add the qora.

are you serious? Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106

Plea don't add the qora.

Are you afraid that the price will explode before you managed to buy enough?  Smiley

are you serious? Grin

We know someone else who updates a client almost daily too...
legendary
There are some suspicious IPs

103.21.142.xxx

About 10 of them
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Plea don't add the qora.

are you serious? Grin
legendary

Plea don't add the qora.

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Plea don't add the qora.
legendary

Yes, the client isn't stable, but the blockchain is. That's why we are building a wrapper around Qora, which allow us to interact with the blockchain easily.

With Qora you'll most likely overcome Dgex  Wink

I'll send you 1M bounty as soon as Qora listed.

Mateeee, nobody can overcome dgex Grin why can't we all get along

I meant trading volume. I'd expect trading volume of Qora alone over 50 Btc a day. Plus more attention to other trading pairs. It could be a great deal for ShareXcoin.

In some days Dgex was in top 3 exchanges by volume because of Nxt.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Yes, the client isn't stable, but the blockchain is. That's why we are building a wrapper around Qora, which allow us to interact with the blockchain easily.

Mateeee, nobody can overcome dgex Grin why can't we all get along
legendary

Activity: 448

thanks for your attention. qora is a great coin,yes,the new client has some bug,i hope that it will be able to join in your exchange after it was stabled. Grin
Welcome to ShareXcoin!This exchange is amazing.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Have received my QORA. Thanks.
Activity: 334

thanks for your attention. qora is a great coin,yes,the new client has some bug,i hope that it will be able to join in your exchange after it was stabled. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
I made a short analysis of some coins including Qora if you want to take a look at it Smiley

https://twitter.com/TwinWinNerD/status/463411826676756480

Interesting
But Simcoin is not a scam?

How is chance coin higher than Qora, seems like the guy is trying to push some gambling coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Jump to: