Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 409. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
at which block are you now?

-anon has released my BTC, still waiting my qora from qora Smiley

I see 469. Am i on a fork?

I've got 471
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

I see 469. Am i on a fork?
legendary
Activity: 1428

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

legendary
I invested 0.5B in qora, but I am starting worry about the coin, no social community to promotion,no fackbook twitter reddit to support. I think the price wont be over 30 satoshi

so 1500%+ profit is worrying? you dumb fucking idiot

I know you bought many shitcoin and lost all your money, you just want to get your money back, and the only hope you count on is qora.

I know you are hard to get through. But just be realistic.you cant dreaming all day long.just wake up my friend.

If you wanna sell your qora, pm me Smiley

Might be able to tempt him  Grin

I will chuck in 1 mill for dev/progress work.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I I invested,and I already pm dev,bur I haven't received my share, and my qora is v3, please give a reply, thank you!
legendary
The initial price should not too high. It will kill qora.
And the reasonable price can help we distribute the coin.

It'll be better to distibute coins for free between people who are willing to contribute but keep the price at least on 60-100 satoshi. Low prices are never good.

Giveaway can't help distribute the coins.
If the price is 60-100 satoshi, no one is willing to giveaway people too many coins.

I'd pledge 3-5 million coins for mobile client/web client/our own exchnage development. I bet devs would prefer to get several million coins for development if the price over 100 satoshi then its under 25.

I will also pledge 3-5 million for such development

Cool. Let's wait till Qora has some time to share with us his vision concerning future development.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

It'll be better to distibute coins for free between people who are willing to contribute but keep the price at least on 60-100 satoshi. Low prices are never good.

If the price is 60-100 satoshi, no one is willing to giveaway people too many coins.

I'd pledge 3-5 million coins for mobile client/web client/our own exchnage development. I bet devs would prefer to get several million coins for development if the price over 100 satoshi then its under 25.

I will also pledge 3-5 million for such development
legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary
Anyone want any free qora to test, put qora address in sig and let me know.
done, please send me some qora if you still can
thanks

Sent
legendary
Please don't post your addresses in the thread. The forum rules have been changed and mods lock threads if users post their addresses. If you want some free coins just put your Qora address in the signature and someone will send you.
legendary

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I want to buy qora
Price: 25 satoshi per qora (0.00000025)
Amount: unlimited
I can pay using Bitcoin or Nxt
We use escrow or you send first - I got scammed too many times and never scammed (check my trust), you may send in small amounts if you prefer!

Pm me if interested.
If you're not satisfied with the price we may get to a deal! But I most likely am not interested on paying more than 25 satoshi
Thank you!
25 is too high, I think 10 is a reasonable price.

+100
legendary
Activity: 1344
I want to buy qora
We use escrow or you send first - I got scammed too many times and never scammed (check my trust), you may send in small amounts if you prefer!

Pm me if interested.
If you're not satisfied with the price we may get to a deal! But I most likely am not interested on paying more than 25 satoshi
Thank you!

Here is trading thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-thread-of-qora-second-generation-coin-612109

You know this early buyers just wanna maximaze profits.
Of course Qora would cost more then 100 satoshi when it hits Bter.

And this guy just wanna buy it at 10 satoshi and sell at 150, thats no doubt for me.
I want to buy qora

Pm me if interested.
Thank you!

To whom?

It is a free market, you may value it to be 10 sats, i may value it to be 100 sats. It seems like renat0 values it at 25 sats.
Every one just dream to be rich, but do nothing.
ATM, I believe qora is not worth more than 10 sats.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am just wating for the lunch if the coin is good
legendary
jklike remove your address, put in sig then i will send you some.
legendary
I want to buy qora

Pm me if interested.
Thank you!

To whom?

It is a free market, you may value it to be 10 sats, i may value it to be 100 sats. It seems like renat0 values it at 25 sats.
Jump to: