Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 413. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
About half of all the shares have been sent out today.
All pm's of yesterday have been handled.
Tomorrow I will handle the rest of the pm's.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I would like to set up a node, how to do that?

Another question, what is the unit of qoracoin( e.g. btc,mbtc for bitcoin) ?

QCNext
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
I would like to set up a node, how to do that?

Another question, what is the unit of qoracoin( e.g. btc,mbtc for bitcoin) ?

Activity: 316
I have received my stake from Qora now.

Thanks Qora
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Any qora trading threads ?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
I created an account in the first client and successfully imported it into the third client using the seed. The same 10 addresses show in both clients.

Is "seed" ==  "private key" ?
How is the seed is created?!
Is it sent I mean did you received the seed from  QORA dev?

The seed is a private key used to create all your addresses.

This seed is generated by the client at launch if no pre-existing wallets are found.

You write it down twice(not save it on your PC) and put it somewhere safe: using the seed you'll always be able to access your funds, even if you lose your wallet.dat.

If you have a stake in this you download the (currently) V3 client and run the .bat (windows). Client will provide you with a seed, and a set of addresses. PM any of those to Qora to receive the stake.

Poncho32 ran the v1 client, deleted his wallet, downloaded the v3 client and recovered his wallet by using the seed.

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.
Now is all clear to me how this thing works.

I know you are frustrated and you might not want to hear this right now...  but are you sure this doesn't have something to do with your internet connection?

downloaded v3 in 1 sec from last shortcut,dont know why i couldnt downloaded before ,i tried same shortcut before

AWESOME!   Grin

1 qora anybody?  QNYTEXaKRZLmzjPXGnKh7S5mQmyVpXgAdb ,for testing
yes ,same result

I know you are frustrated and you might not want to hear this right now...  but are you sure this doesn't have something to do with your internet connection?

downloaded v3 in 1 sec from last shortcut,dont know why i couldnt download it before ,i tried same shortcut before
ITS COMPLETE PEACE OF SHIT because its impposible to download v3 client ,after 6 tries i am still stuck on 19%download, my older client didnt produce any blocks and its shows synced

Did you try the mirror?   Undecided

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XOP48QfK1zb0xGcjJtaFVad1E/edit

yes ,same result

i am  always getting to 19% download and then stuck

ITS COMPLETE PEACE OF SHIT because its impposible to download v3 client ,after 6 tries i am still stuck on 19%download, my older client didnt produce any blocks and its shows synced

Did you try the mirror?   Undecided

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XOP48QfK1zb0xGcjJtaFVad1E/edit

yes ,same result
Activity: 910
qora, I believe that it is necessary to add labels for addresses, as well as add your address book.
I created an account in the first client and successfully imported it into the third client using the seed. The same 10 addresses show in both clients.

This seed is generated by the client at launch if no pre-existing wallets are found.

You write it down twice(not save it on your PC) and put it somewhere safe: using the seed you'll always be able to access your funds, even if you lose your wallet.dat.

If you have a stake in this you download the (currently) V3 client and run the .bat (windows). Client will provide you with a seed, and a set of addresses. PM any of those to Qora to receive the stake.

Poncho32 ran the v1 client, deleted his wallet, downloaded the v3 client and recovered his wallet by using the seed.

its impposible to download v3 client ,after 6 tries i am still stuck on 19%download, my older client didnt produce any blocks and its shows synced
legendary
Activity: 1036

Has qora started to send out the remaining IPO shares?    Undecided

Read the last pages
Activity: 617
Merit: 528

Activity: 421
HEAT Ledger
Would really like to play with this. Could someone please send some Qora my way?

288   May 17, 2014 7:03:03 PM   QQAABgADype7Gah7pc8Kwx2X8vkSahSvax   764434442   0   0.00000000
287   May 17, 2014 6:48:14 PM   QPdWsZtaZcAKqk2HWVhEVbws4qG5KUTXmg   764434442   0   0.00000000
286   May 17, 2014 6:43:11 PM   QPdWsZtaZcAKqk2HWVhEVbws4qG5KUTXmg   764434442   0   0.00000000
285   May 17, 2014 6:34:39 PM   QUzxpadKLq1Wyg7GWz3FV2CUVFTN5PeE9p   764434442   16   16.00000000
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Is "seed" ==  "private key" ?
Is it sent I mean did you received the seed from  QORA dev?
Activity: 322
 Grin Got my coin, thanks
Activity: 316
Jump to: