Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 440. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
since the Nxt started on 100 Satoshi and had 1 Billion, it would be fair to start selling on 1000 Satoshi and then move to the real levels - 4.000-30.000 Satoshi for 1 Qora.
Qora has 10B coins.

Btw, some of you remember, how it was important for BCNext not to use "Coin" in the name of the currency? Cheesy Just saying
One more evidence ) We already have a list with ~10 of them.

If qora cost 100 satoshis at the launch it means that qora capitalization is 10 times biger than was nxt at the launch.So it means qora could be biggest launch bubble ever and everyone knows what happens to bubbles when expectations are not reached.

What was the marketcap of Nxt at the launch? Does it make any sense to compare it with Qora's?
Don't worry about bubble things, market will decide.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
since the Nxt started on 100 Satoshi and had 1 Billion, it would be fair to start selling on 1000 Satoshi and then move to the real levels - 4.000-30.000 Satoshi for 1 Qora.
Qora has 10B coins.

Btw, some of you remember, how it was important for BCNext not to use "Coin" in the name of the currency? Cheesy Just saying

If qora cost 100 satoshis at the launch it means that qora capitalization is 10 times biger than was nxt at the launch.So it means qora could be biggest launch bubble ever and everyone knows what happens to bubbles when expectations are not reached.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Just one week before the START guys  Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Now , I find a bug in the test client, I can't send qora to a name , I can only send qora to an address.
Or if I send some qora to a name which have not been registered by address, is these qora will be sent or just come back to my wallet when the system find it is not registered by an address ?
I will not, I hope there is a tutorial  Cry
We need to assign different tasks for the Qora, in order to provide the promotion/marketing needed for the coin.
start with a great Qora!
legendary
Activity: 1106
leting people here know the scammer from edgecoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wallets-stolen-by-hackerswere-sorrycontact-anon136-for-escrow-540017) has done it again in NFDcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wallets-stolen-by-hackerswere-sorrycontact-anon136-for-escrow-540017
ALWAYS use escrow when investing in IPO!

He didn't even bother to change the "hack" message.
It's like he is "proud" in what he does and want people to know its the same person.

Well it only goes to show how special Qora is. If you take away clones, you only have Qora, NXT and Exocoin that are the only genuine innovations out in the wild at the moment.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
I created the documentation of the API and it is available here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yQa7gifMpLb8i_fHEmOPfCObAX70QUYlEYTsQL8-MtA/edit?usp=sharing
Some changes or fixes might still happen to the API before the release.
The documentation should not be taken as final.

Now , I find a bug in the test client, I can't send qora to a name , I can only send qora to an address.
Or if I send some qora to a name which have not been registered by address, is these qora will be sent or just come back to my wallet when the system find it is not registered by an address ?

You can not send Qora directly to a name which has an address as its value.
Naming could be used for that but this is not implemented in the client.
If there is a lot of support for this feature I will implement it.
So , what is the name used for ?
I have not a clearly known of the function of the name. Can anyone explain more clearly?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
If you want I can delete my message.
I just know that a lot of people here invest in other IPOs and i wanted to "warn" them.
qora is 100% legit.

No need to post it all over the forum though. Everybody is aware that shit happens.
Activity: 966
leting people here know the scammer from edgecoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wallets-stolen-by-hackerswere-sorrycontact-anon136-for-escrow-540017) has done it again in NFDcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wallets-stolen-by-hackerswere-sorrycontact-anon136-for-escrow-540017

It's like he is "proud" in what he does and want people to know its the same person.

why would you post this shit here? That wasn't Din.

He doesn't know what he is doing.
Activity: 700

why would you post this shit here? That wasn't Din.
legendary
Activity: 1428
HI Dev,

Will there be a new wallet on release?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I created the documentation of the API and it is available here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yQa7gifMpLb8i_fHEmOPfCObAX70QUYlEYTsQL8-MtA/edit?usp=sharing
Some changes or fixes might still happen to the API before the release.
The documentation should not be taken as final.

You can not send Qora directly to a name which has an address as its value.
Naming could be used for that but this is not implemented in the client.
If there is a lot of support for this feature I will implement it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Qora has 10B coins.

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
People are always saying that the dev of Qora is running away.
I won't believe that.
I trust dev.
legendary
Activity: 1106
nice coin.but can not IPO very pity!! Sad Sad

Yeah. I was away the day I saw it and miscalculated the timezone. Came one hour late for the investment... a pity.

People forget that there was plenty of time to buy NXT cheap after it had its IPO. I got a stake but I still might buy some more if the price is decent.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
nice coin.but can not IPO very pity!! Sad Sad

Yeah. I was away the day I saw it and miscalculated the timezone. Came one hour late for the investment... a pity.
Jump to: