Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 487. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I'm trying to run the beta, for some reason i cannot confirm the wallet password when I create the wallet.

Pressing confirm does nothing

EDIT: I re-run the program. Then the main window was shown, and it seems that it is trying to synchronise.
        I unlocked the wallet, but no address is shown. Is that natural?

Can you please check for any errors on the command line?

Oke so at this moment we have 33 transactions.
I feel that this will not be enough to divide the currency in a correct way.
So depending on the amount of transactions tomorrow I will decide if I will lengthen the IPO for a week or not.
Whatever I decide know that any investor will be notified and will as always have the chance to ask for a refund.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I haven't decided if there will be a 4th week or not.
What decision you have made?

Yeah what decision?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I'm trying to run the beta, for some reason i cannot confirm the wallet password when I create the wallet.

Pressing confirm does nothing

EDIT: I re-run the program. Then the main window was shown, and it seems that it is trying to synchronise.
        I unlocked the wallet, but no address is shown. Is that natural?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I trust in the dev

I have sent 0.9254 BTC to your address,plz comfirm for me ,thanks

txid:https://blockchain.info/tx/0accc3a9b68f14be4784006d65bb5f95abb0a92df2c7c5e9b03dc2e40868a115
Activity: 221
Just invested one btc through Anon136's escrow. Have sent him a pm.
Activity: 910
I haven't decided if there will be a 4th week or not.
What decision you have made?
legendary
legendary
Now offering escrow for Qora

In order to use my escrow service for this coin you must be in personal possession of the private key to one of the inputs to your transaction. This is because I will require digital signatures to make a change to the status of your order. One option is to use the BitcoinQT client locally or if you prefer a web wallet blockchain.info is one that I know of that allows you to make digital signatures. DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE if you do than you WILL lose your coins.

Digital signatures sound complex but its actually really simple as long as you are in personal possession of the private key. You don't have to worry about figuring it all out right now, you can worry about it when it comes time to release or refund the btc and ill be here to walk you through every step if you need help.

Additionally there will be a fee of 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

You will be free to release the funds or receive a refund at any time at any time for any reason.

Qora has asked me to clarify this point: You will have an opportunity to evaluate the software before choosing to release the BTC to him but you must release the btc before you can receive the Qora currency. I don't think this entails a great deal of risk since it doesn't make any rational sense for him to develop a legitimate crypto but then horde its units. They only have value if they are shared.

If you agree to these terms than feel free to send to this address at any time. Thankyou and good luck!

1Bi6iU52aDecVy25TmrqU7VqB8yJhYWW5p

Hi Anon!!! I'm gonna invest through you (as usual Smiley. Wait for my PM
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
great work
QORA UP

When I sign my address from blockchain.info should I sign it with any specific message? Thx.

I think it is better if you contact him by PM.
I dont think he will follow this thread.
Activity: 36
Currently we are working on the GUI I will show more details about the GUI soon!
Activity: 224

In order to use my escrow service for this coin you must be in personal possession of the private key to one of the inputs to your transaction. This is because I will require digital signatures to make a change to the status of your order. One option is to use the BitcoinQT client locally or if you prefer a web wallet blockchain.info is one that I know of that allows you to make digital signatures. DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE if you do than you WILL lose your coins.

Digital signatures sound complex but its actually really simple as long as you are in personal possession of the private key. You don't have to worry about figuring it all out right now, you can worry about it when it comes time to release or refund the btc and ill be here to walk you through every step if you need help.

You will be free to release the funds or receive a refund at any time at any time for any reason.

Qora has asked me to clarify this point: You will have an opportunity to evaluate the software before choosing to release the BTC to him but you must release the btc before you can receive the Qora currency. I don't think this entails a great deal of risk since it doesn't make any rational sense for him to develop a legitimate crypto but then horde its units. They only have value if they are shared.

If you agree to these terms than feel free to send to this address at any time. Thankyou and good luck!

Hi Anon,

1.02 BTC sent for escrow from Blockchain.info.

Tx ID: 6164953b210b76b69c601c1585288bab2a21ac44518bf5549a0e2523ee7c7dcf

Thanks
Activity: 221

When I sign my address from blockchain.info should I sign it with any specific message? Thx.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris

This is good news!
Having an established escrow is good for everyone. Dev gets more investments and our investments are secured.
This should be a requirement for any IPO.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
hello~ can you send some coins to me ? I want to test my wallet. I will bring it to you after that.Address:Qap7oRkVA7FpLLN4nYgZN2KSTNndkWvRtX
     thank you Tongue And i will ipo it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Anon136
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anon136-3028

He is great man which we can trust
You can ask him to escrow

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5959495

I have contacted him to see if he is willing to set up escrow.

Could somebody send me some beta coins?
QTWKr1bLZiqt3a2X8Zzxb5HNSqNqPSjGQH

Sent you some.
Activity: 11
Could somebody send me some beta coins?
QTWKr1bLZiqt3a2X8Zzxb5HNSqNqPSjGQH
I understand the advantages of proof-of-burn but an IPO was chosen for this currency.
You will have to trust me that we will continue developing this currency instead of running away.
Creating a new source would have been worthless if we didn't plan to continue developing it actively.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Has anybody deposited using escrow?

Regarding PoB, you can ask BTC to be sent to an unspendable address and also post it here. You award them coins based on how much they sent.
Jump to: