Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 50. (Read 187348 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
I think it's the bribe to Big Vern to get listed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
+250 received + my 200

Crypsty fund = 450 QQC Come on guys we need a decent amount to offer!

QQC Cryptsy Fund: QiSG22UT6AGHgDj4qPEXb6ds7bUTq5sMro

What is a Cryptsy fund?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
+250 received + my 200

Crypsty fund = 450 QQC Come on guys we need a decent amount to offer!

QQC Cryptsy Fund: QiSG22UT6AGHgDj4qPEXb6ds7bUTq5sMro
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
gosh this coin is fast even on coined up haha
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Donno why i like its 137%  Roll Eyes
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Good evening,

I want to pitch QQC to you:

Why should you add QQC to your exchange?
QQC is an unique cryptocoin which is mined with scrypt-jane PoW algorithm. I think this is the future of GPU-mining because there are allready popping up some ASIC-scrypt miners, which are bad for the GPU-miners and will ruin the current scrypt markets. Scrypt-jane mining saves energy because its not consuming as much energy compared to normal scrypt mining.
QQC has only 30.000.000 coins in total, thats not the rediculous amount of coins you see nowadays with the new crypto's launching.

No premine

This coin has not been premined by the developer.

QuickQuickCoin

As the name says, this coin is damn quick with transactions. Where bitcoins takes around 10 minutes for a confirmed transaction QQC does the same job in less than a minute With blocktimes of only 20 seconds, the transactions of QQC's are very fast.

Current QQC exchange

At the moment QQC is only on Coinedup, the site is very slow and not working half of the time.  Exchange page: https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=QQC&base=BTC

Community

The community behind this coin is really strong. We all believe in this coin. There are over 100 pages of comments in this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qqcoin-scrypt-jane-asic-resistant-n-factor-multipool-resistant-389238. There are also chinese groups involved in the coin, they have a channels in QQmessenger
QQgroups: 332499294 & 248803864

Websites
http://qqco.in is the official website of the coin.
The coin has a blockcrawler: http://qqcbe.cipherpool.com/
Listed on Coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/ #47 at the time of writing, the coin has jumped 137% up in value today.

Best regards,
Activity: 224
Man, you should see the buy orders. They want to buy them all! Buy orders of tens of thousands! Same for velocity.

What do they know we don't know?
Good evening,

QQC is an unique cryptocoin which is mined with scrypt-jane PoW algorithm. I think this is the future of GPU-mining because there are allready popping up some ASIC-scrypt miners, which are bad for the GPU-miners and will ruin the current scrypt markets. Scrypt-jane mining saves energy because its not consuming as much energy compared to normal scrypt mining.
QQC has only 30.000.000 coins in total, thats not the rediculous amount of coins you see nowadays with the new crypto's launching.

No premine

This coin has not been premided by the developer.

QuickQuickCoin
As the name says, this coin is damn quick with transactions. Where bitcoins takes around 10 minutes for a confirmed transaction QQC does the same job in less than a minute With blocktimes of only 20 seconds, the transactions of QQC's are very fast.

Be the first good QQC exchange

At the moment QQC is only on Coinedup, the site is very slow and not working half of the time.
The community behind this coin is really strong. We all believe in this coin.

I want to send this to Bter, you guys have something more to add?

Awesome, now can someone get a list of exchanges also and contact details.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Good evening,

No premine

QuickQuickCoin

At the moment QQC is only on Coinedup, the site is very slow and not working half of the time.

Yes fastest coin out there + no premine and the dev didn't even instamine.... dumpers have dumped now so distribution is nice. Great name as they should know already at bter.
Activity: 63
Good evening,

No premine

QuickQuickCoin

Awesome, now can someone get a list of exchanges also and contact details.
Good evening,

No premine

This coin has not been premined by the developer.

QuickQuickCoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
So, if you are at Coinmarketcap and want to find QQC, just click on the "% Change 24h" button  Grin

(DOGE is surprisingly strong. The biggest surpise of the last days)

QQcoin 1.0.1 Client Update.

Client update patch list.
-Added Chinese language pack, this is now accessable in settings/options/display/Client Interface Language.
-Added checkpoints
-Updated modifer checksum
-Added network hashes per second. Type getmininginfo into console.
-Added current nFactor. Type in getmininginfo into console.

The logo will be updated in the next patch.

Windows Qt 1.0.1
Download from qqco.in
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

How fast is a transaction btw? It says in the OP its quick but how quick is quick?;p

transaction in many coins takes 1-10 seconds to appear, most important is confirmation!
QQC block generation is 20 seconds, so, you get 6 confirmation from 20 to 60 seconds, depends on luck )  Its faster than most coins existing.
Activity: 63
QQcoin 1.0.1 Client Update.

Client update patch list.
-Added Chinese language pack, this is now accessable in settings/options/display/Client Interface Language.
-Added checkpoints
-Updated modifer checksum
-Added network hashes per second. Type getmininginfo into console.
-Added current nFactor. Type in getmininginfo into console.

The logo will be updated in the next patch.

Windows Qt 1.0.1
Download from qqco.in
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

How fast is a transaction btw? It says in the OP its quick but how quick is quick?;p
How come that Velocitycoin is on multiple exchanges and we are not yet?
How can we get the attention of cryptsy or btc38 or bter, it should be possible guys!

I have some thoughts about it, but dont count someone will help QQC alot, count mostly on its community, vote, ask, promote, send mails.
How come that Velocitycoin is on multiple exchanges and we are not yet?

How can we get the attention of cryptsy or btc38 or bter, it should be possible guys!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I will see if I can come up with a logo in the coming week, I'm a semi-professional designer.

sounds cool thanks. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: