Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 51. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I will see if I can come up with a logo in the coming week, I'm a semi-professional designer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
New exchange site. But, still in beta Grin

http://www.cryptotc.us/market

More looks like automated escrow service, anyway its cool!  UPD currently its manual.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Any idea why this is happening today?

Block reward halving, more people coming to QQ and of course people are starting to realise .....why sell cheap when can just wait and watch the value go up.

From the new wave of coins this has..

zero premine
dev apparently did not even get to instamine
very very fast transactions - i think possibly the fastest coin out there.
QQcoin - name has HUGE recognition in china.

I wouldn't even consider selling any of my mined coins for a few months and see what happens. I sold my applecoins of 100X less than what they are today. Not going to do that again.

You forgot the most important. Jane-Scrypt. And after the last block halvings the price dropped. I think there is no specific reason for the pump today. But it is good, that it happened. More volume is always good! And the fact, that there can be a way up Smiley
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Or you may use all of them, why not?  Roll Eyes
#1 for official wallet and site, others on your mood )
Because the coin needs a consistent brand. Recognizing the coin if different logos were used on different places is hard. That's why there's no company with multiple logos at once Wink
Or you may use all of them, why not?  Roll Eyes
#1 for official wallet and site, others on your mood )
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Only 8 days of contest, please wait to choice definitely the new logo.
We can use #1 for the moment, but we don't need to close the contest !
Activity: 47

1 is the only option really, you should of waited till there were more options to be honest...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Confirming 1 is the winner??

Activity: 47
Hi guys I am starting a fund to get this coin on cryptsy, I would love to see the QQC community pull together and get this done.

I am adding 200 of my QQC to this fund all I ask is to give what you can, after the jump in price many of you will want to hold your coins, as do I but i feel it is extremely important to get this coin on another exchange.

If you would like to help the address is QiSG22UT6AGHgDj4qPEXb6ds7bUTq5sMro
Activity: 210
there seems to be no immediate hurry though, this coin is growing in price at a reasonable speed. As soon as it hits a main exchange we will not be able to mine it anymore because the diff will rocket. Best to just let it grow slowly. I guess those who were going to dump have done it. There are only 30M coins which is tiny by todays standard.
exactly this! Not selling any of my qq till it hits $0.5-$1 a piece, cos it doesn't need much to reach that rate.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
there seems to be no immediate hurry though, this coin is growing in price at a reasonable speed. As soon as it hits a main exchange we will not be able to mine it anymore because the diff will rocket. Best to just let it grow slowly. I guess those who were going to dump have done it. There are only 30M coins which is tiny by todays standard.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chinese exchange soon - it's just question of time :-)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Block reward halving, more people coming to QQ and of course people are starting to realise .....why sell cheap when can just wait and watch the value go up.

From the new wave of coins this has..

zero premine
dev apparently did not even get to instamine
very very fast transactions - i think possibly the fastest coin out there.
QQcoin - name has HUGE recognition in china.

I wouldn't even consider selling any of my mined coins for a few months and see what happens. I sold my applecoins of 100X less than what they are today. Not going to do that again.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Maybe someone with insider information about upcoming Cryptsy listing is buying cheap coins? Or just a believer?
Activity: 238
Someone had to do it  Grin
Just wait when the Scrypt-asics release..

I dunno if scryptjane is safe against the scrypt asics, but when it is this coin is gonna explode

Yes i was wondering this too, i asked it before but never saw an answer.
On the main page it says its ASIC proof so i guess so, but is anyone sure of that?

Scrypt-Jane library (its like 26 different algorythms to choose/combine) intended to make simple Scrypt miners (with low RAM) almost useless!
Also Nfactor change speed/diff to mine with CPU one time. 
And even is someone build 'asic' for scrypt jane - its price would be the same (or evem more) than simple videocards rigs...
Pages:
Jump to: