Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 73. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 280
We need a new logo. A competion would be nice with a bounty. I could donate 100QQC. Anyone else (this would be a little few for a bounty). Also I could start and moderate a thread. What do you say?

I could donate 100QQC too, I will start the thread friday if nobody started before. We need to input a sondage with #1 #2 #3 #4... in top, and upload all pics in Original Post like this :

It's very important because when the thread is very big you must to scroll like a dumb to see all draw.

why? I can't see relation between big owners and value at 2000.
50k QQC is big amount od QQC?
I thought that 100k + is big.

More people own QQC, more they speak about it, more they trade etc.
I said a random amount, but 50k is a good amount, if you donate just 1% it's 10QQC for 50 , it's good for cryptsy's vote Smiley (I gave 6% from all my QQC for the moment).

And need to translate QQC wallet in chinese, maybe "lenovothinkpad" can help us for this, just few words. Because in QQ group someone tell me that many chinese are very poor in english ! But I don't know if it's possible (maybe conflict with code...).
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
But we need to find BIG owners (more than 50k QQC) and persuade they to give QQC for free, because if they don't do that, the QQC still be at 0.00002BTC each !

why? I can't see relation between big owners and value at 2000.
50k QQC is big amount od QQC? Smiley
I thought that 100k + is big.

We need a new logo. A competion would be nice with a bounty. I could donate 100QQC. Anyone else (this would be a little few for a bounty). Also I could start and moderate a thread. What do you say?

It's great, though I think logo is OK. I think we need competition for promo picture QQC nor new logo.
Also QQC needs fb fanpage! (or not if there's one, I didn't see any yet)
Activity: 546
hm
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Have joined the QQ group for QQC, talked with a lot of people Smiley They hope like us in QQC ! But we need to find BIG owners (more than 50k QQC) and persuade they to give QQC for free, because if they don't do that, the QQC still be at 0.00002BTC each !

This week I will open a contest for design (this contest need a long time...), and search big owners, and maybe buy other QQC Cheesy

P.S : qqcoins updated OP, added quickquickcoin.tk and pools  Smiley

So, QQC developer at least alive and maybe even read what we all post here lol   Grin

I wonder also why QQC developer creates all this facebook, twitter, official site with forum and doing almost nothing there Huh  Most people will start asking questions there, and dont get answers...

Actually like 1/3 of total minting was released, so some people hold good amounts of QQC

Also closed reg pool has damn big speed like 1 GH/s from first day and still continue mining... we need their help.
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Have joined the QQ group for QQC, talked with a lot of people Smiley They hope like us in QQC ! But we need to find BIG owners (more than 50k QQC) and persuade they to give QQC for free, because if they don't do that, the QQC still be at 0.00002BTC each !

This week I will open a contest for design (this contest need a long time...), and search big owners, and maybe buy other QQC Cheesy

P.S : qqcoins updated OP, added quickquickcoin.tk and pools  Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 143
quickpay

Cryptsy votes for adding QQC JUST HIT #150!  Thx everyone for support and keep voting HERE !

we group add more people to join in

Cryptsy votes for adding QQC JUST HIT #150!  Thx everyone for support and keep voting HERE !

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm still looking for a few users to try out my new pool!
Come check it out!
http://qqc.cryptotycoons.com

North American Pool
1% fee
Everyone who has signed up has been given a 0% mining fee for life!!!
3rd party used to ensure safety of users! They handle payouts! -LiveChains.net
I'll continue making peoples mining fees free until we hit 50MH/s!!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where you can check out total QQC network speed?  IMO its like 3000 MH/s but is it possible to check somehow?
Btw any1 able to compile good block explorer? With it QQC may participate in many cryptocoin services..

with our current 83mhs we're doing about 5,5% of the blocks on avg. with diff 3.7.

This indicates to me that the total network is about 83 / 5.5 * 100 = 1500 mhs (give or take)

just a guesstimate though
Where you can check out total QQC network speed?  IMO its like 3000 MH/s but is it possible to check somehow?
Btw any1 able to compile good block explorer? With it QQC may participate in many cryptocoin services..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://qqc.pooljunkie.nl can sure use more workers into the pool!

Finding regular blocks; but we can do a lot more!

Help us get 10% of the network hashrate!!
hope more exchange places

Dont hope, bring your efforts! Send emails, vote for it https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62028/page/1
Use FB, twitter etc.  Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
hope more exchange places
Activity: 546
hm
Like a week ago i already write down the same thoughts!  Cheesy

Go to http://coinmarketcap.com/  and check it out. For example, capitalisation of BTC and LTC, depends on total minting and market usage, correct?
So QQCoin with its 30 000 000 minting will sooner or later, used in trades will get, lets say like 1/3 of LTC market (600kk atm) usage, its 200 000 000$ for today  Wink
Lets divide and we get average 6.6$ price for 1 QQCoin
Lets be totally pessimistic morons and divide it by 6 again and.... soon we get 1$ for 1 QQCoin
Nuff said.

Ok, that is nice, but first let's start with 10Cent Wink

Reminder - Cryptsy vote giveout continues, so... for next #150 vote i payout 37 QQC  Roll Eyes
Hurry up https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qqcoin-cryptsy-votes-giveaway-3-celebrate-coinedup-over-398958
lol just found old funny picture, still actual for crypto currencies  Grin
Who  knows bifurcation problem here?
We worry about Confirm too fast may lead to bifurcation problem? Huh
Because I don't understand the code,Hope can help to consult.

I ask amertak about it today, when he pass his exam ) But mostly QQC system is modified code of other coins, iic, so - any of them got same issue?
Activity: 143
quickpay
Who  knows bifurcation problem here?
We worry about Confirm too fast may lead to bifurcation problem? Huh
Because I don't understand the code,Hope can help to consult.

Actually, all i can do at coinedup atm with QQC - is buying it LOL ,yes we need more exchanges, send e-mails, organise giveouts (soon i lower its amount to 1-5 QQC, its hard to mine now with 1 card) and spread word.

Yes, lower amount it's normal, we are at 62,000 blocks, it's so hard to mine... wait 1 week and we go to 90,000 Grin
Those who sell now will tear their hairs after 90k blocks, lol  Cheesy
It should easily reach $0.5-$1/ per each coin and im not even being optimistic lol.
have 12k of them now,too bad I dont have more btc to spend now.  Undecided

Like a week ago i already write down the same thoughts!  Cheesy

Go to http://coinmarketcap.com/  and check it out. For example, capitalisation of BTC and LTC, depends on total minting and market usage, correct?
So QQCoin with its 30 000 000 minting will sooner or later, used in trades will get, lets say like 1/3 of LTC market (600kk atm) usage, its 200 000 000$ for today  Wink
Lets divide and we get average 6.6$ price for 1 QQCoin
Lets be totally pessimistic morons and divide it by 6 again and.... soon we get 1$ for 1 QQCoin
Nuff said.
Pages:
Jump to: