Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 76. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
huurrhhhuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Activity: 434
Seems like others jealous altcoins downvoting QQC... fallback from 135 votes to 124 now...  Embarrassed

Where at?
Checked it now, returns to 135 votes  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Already done, also they make me one of moderators like, going to add to general news/info

AWESOME! Thanks!! Let's make this coin KICK ASS!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Seems like others jealous altcoins downvoting QQC... fallback from 135 votes to 124 now...  Embarrassed

Where at?
Already done, also they make me one of moderators like, going to add to general news/info
NEW QQC POOL OPERATIONAL

http://qqc.pooljunkie.nl

* PPLNS Payout; fair rewards to loyal miners! With 20 sec blocks; this can be very decent!
* FANATICAL SUPPORT
* 1% Fee
* Dedicated VPS Server (1 pool = 1 server)
* European Server (Netherlands)
* 0.01 transaction fee

*** MINED BLOCKS AND CONFIRMED PAYOUTS ***

Come in and boost out our network rate and mine those blocks! Claim those coins and see them rise in value!!

We're hitting blocks on regular basis! Who can help make the pool stable and get hashrate increased?

Did you advertise it at QQC group in QQ messenger?

I don't have a QQ messenger address; would you be able to do this for me please?
NEW QQC POOL OPERATIONAL

* PPLNS Payout; fair rewards to loyal miners! With 20 sec blocks; this can be very decent!
* FANATICAL SUPPORT
* 1% Fee
* 0.01 transaction fee

Come in and boost out our network rate and mine those blocks! Claim those coins and see them rise in value!!

We're hitting blocks on regular basis! Who can help make the pool stable and get hashrate increased?

Did you advertise it at QQC group in QQ messenger?
NEW QQC POOL OPERATIONAL

* FANATICAL SUPPORT
* 1% Fee
* 0.01 transaction fee

Is my R9 270 working at 940ksh normal? I got a 7950 and it works much better at 1650khs.

Yes, its normal speed, it was at start it was 1400 Kh/s, for today it gives 940-1000 Kh/s,  and will even more slow down with difficulty increased.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

yes, this shows what they are like.... jealousy is a terrible thing.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Is my R9 270 working at 940ksh normal? I got a 7950 and it works much better at 1650khs.

Not bad, even with BTC raised 20% more and most currencies fall down, QQC still at same 0,00002+ and even growing

I continue votes giveout until people continue voting  and currently we can compare our situation with EAC - when they add EAC, time to compare our votes with it Grin

that's right. I will continue talking with Chinese QQC fans group, maybe they could write to Chinese markets or any another QQC-promotional moves.

We are all in the effort, we have to find a partner in China,which is The first virtual currency desktop electronic publications in China."VC weekly". Wink
\

Thank you for you efforts! You the only connecting chain with Chineese community here  Wink
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Small suggestion here... One of the things that need to be fixed is to recompile the qqminer to a build that does not throw so many virus alerts when using virus total for the scan

Cheers
Activity: 143
quickpay
I continue votes giveout until people continue voting  and currently we can compare our situation with EAC - when they add EAC, time to compare our votes with it Grin

that's right. I will continue talking with Chinese QQC fans group, maybe they could write to Chinese markets or any another QQC-promotional moves.

We are all in the effort, we have to find a partner in China,which is The first virtual currency desktop electronic publications in China."VC weekly". Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

NEW QQC POOL OPERATIONAL

* FANATICAL SUPPORT
* 1% Fee
* 0.01 transaction fee

And you know that first QQC pool with closed reg on second day continue mining QQC with not bad speed?

ITs speed was from 1200 MH/s to 400 MH/s, now, for example:

http://qqcoin.altexc.com/index.php?page=statistics

Pool Hash Rate   534.34 MH/s
Current Total Miners   95
Current Block   62098
Current Difficulty   4.00835648

I wish they help us in QQC promotion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: