Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 84. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
can someone explain how to get poolmining going without rejected 'shares above target' ?

using cgminer 3.7.2 and had the same problem with DMD and FZ.

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8842 --scrypt -u x -p x --intensity 16 --gpu-engine 800 --gpu-memclock 1125 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 5760 --no-submit-stale -g 1
pause

Help is greatly apreciated!

Read this: http://www.quickquickcoin.com/qqcoin-mining/

You cannot use cgminer to mine QQC
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
any more donations to dels giveaway thread for cryptsy and social media?
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
somebody in chinese qq-group (#332499294) told me the mail of btc38.com admin/support, i didn't understand exactly whom, to be honest. Smiley
[email protected]
i think we have to write as much messages/letters as we can to add QQC to the btc38.com

OK so our next move is write to btc38. I saw that Lotto community organize in that way: someone write a letter-scheme to bter and create thread giveaway for send this mail. To be honest Idon't think that mail-attack is good concept but still there's concept;)

We should also continue thread QQC for votes. I know is ugly moves but I see this in another view: we give small ammount of QQC just to pay attention ppl to coin and we polite-ask to vote. Wink

I'm weak in facebook_doing_anything on this site. I don't have real account and ppl don't likeme beacause I used to write them true about stupid pics and stupid conversations if I saw any (I saw all time this:).

Grin  Grin Grin
you're cool, mate!
respect!
 Wink

Haha thanks but I'm no_one, I just love Lsd and don't go in way where almost everyone goes because Reptilians told them in tv that they have to do that or that or that LOL I'm crazy
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
can someone explain how to get poolmining going without rejected 'shares above target' ?

using cgminer 3.7.2 and had the same problem with DMD and FZ.

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8842 --scrypt -u x -p x --intensity 16 --gpu-engine 800 --gpu-memclock 1125 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 5760 --no-submit-stale -g 1
pause

Help is greatly apreciated!

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
a lot! Wink
to spam btc38.
 Grin
We should to send 1 email to btc38 admin or a lot ?  Grin
somebody in chinese qq-group (#332499294) told me the mail of btc38.com admin/support, i didn't understand exactly whom, to be honest. Smiley
[email protected]
i think we have to write as much messages/letters as we can to add QQC to the btc38.com

I'm weak in facebook_doing_anything on this site. I don't have real account and ppl don't likeme beacause I used to write them true about stupid pics and stupid conversations if I saw any (I saw all time this:).

Grin  Grin Grin
you're cool, mate!
respect!
 Wink
legendary
Thank you for help, my wallet adress in my signature =)
And i like our community!

Started! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4312689

send 300 to you, thanks for your great work Smiley

Come on people donate some too Smiley

post here when you have even if it is just a few
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
install QQ messenger http://www.imqq.com/ and go to QQCoin group in China #332499294
Currently 97/200 members, and ask to help  Roll Eyes

Is there a facebokk and tweeter QQC fans pages already ?

If not - someone must create !

would you? Smiley

No. I'm weak in english and I'm weak in facebook_doing_anything on this site. I don't have real account and ppl don't likeme beacause I used to write them true about stupid pics and stupid conversations if I saw any (I saw all time this:).

So someone else please without schizoid anti net-social mental like me;-)

Also I think that China must pay attention at QQC. How we can do that? Fanpage Chinese? Hmm I don't know but maybe some great Chinese write what I write now and can promote QQC in China??

would you? Smiley
47 vote now. Good result!
Thanks everyone for this promote action

I sent you 260 QQcoin Del137 to help you (and us ^^) in the giveway Smiley

Thanks.

I think they write in thread but not always vote - is 43 vote now, before you started was 36
EDIT: 45 vote. Good! :-)

I send a little ammount of QQC 2y too. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

legendary
So, you think we had to ask proof of vote for QQC?

What kind of proof? Screenshot?  I receive e-mail each time someone respond at Cryptsy thread also.

Explain me how we going to get vote proof and i organize this another giveout.

UPD if you support it with some QQC  it would be great, going to give out 1370+ coins  Cheesy

put your QQ address, i send some QQ coins for the giveaway too when i get home. Let's all put a bit in can't expect the same people to give their coins all the time. post on this thread when you send some coins , and how much you sent so del knows who they are from.

We should act as a community if we want to thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: