Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 86. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
they have lots of pools so should be okay...

however yes, their contact info page is broken ....so how does anyone get in touch with them?

anyone know the pool owner? does he post on here? if so could pm him

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/johndorien-91526  JohnDorien its owner

UPD lol i searched too slow )  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

however yes, their contact info page is broken ....so how does anyone get in touch with them?

Just pm me Smiley

Hope to have contact page fixed soon also
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 176
Merit: 110
WTF I've just refreshed the Dashboard on cipherpool and now my account is locked!

It states contact site support but there's no contact details  Angry

Can anyone help?
legendary
what is the pos % on this coin? anyone know the answer to this?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
WTH, hashrate decrease again  Huh
Activity: 99
Activity: 434
Morning all! I continue giveout https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4300302

And yes, QQC  dynamic of difficulty and total minting amount just dont allow it to fall low  Wink
Activity: 56
Ps: btc really starts to suck as transactions are taking ages! Either the devs will do something to speed it up or alternatives will be preferred by merchants

No. Most of the time it is 1 second. Sure, it is not confirmed in 1 second, but where is that important? With the same hashrate one confirmation in Bitcoin would be worth as much as 30 confirmations in QQC. When you try to make a double spend, then you can see on blockchain.info immediatelly a warning. And any merchant will see this, too. Instantly. There are possible double spending attacks, but quicker confirmations are no solution for that.

image someone pay his pizza in front of the door by APP with a delivery man:

1. pay 0.001 BTC within 10 min.

OR

2. pay 1 QQC within 1 min.

Activity: 70
Well, if it's going to keep falling, I'll be picking up more!
legendary
i bought everything to 2.5 now Cheesy

in a few weeks when it's the end of the clone hell that is happening right now....it will be terrible to look back as a seller at these prices. I did the same with applecoin though Sad

yup nice picking up some panic sellers now. Also bought a shitload of eac below .3 per 100k

good picks, i am after EAC also, i like both of these. I didn't get much eac on mining so buying on dips. Nothing really good about EAC design but good community going now. That is important.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

in a few weeks when it's the end of the clone hell that is happening right now....it will be terrible to look back as a seller at these prices. I did the same with applecoin though Sad

yup nice picking up some panic sellers now. Also bought a shitload of eac below .3 per 100k
legendary

legendary
QQC so low on CoinedUp now  Cry

look at all the new alts, all crashing bad today.... people want their BTC today.

Eac , doge all almost in half today. Cat way down , all the alts taking a bit of a slap. As BTC goes up
QQC so low on CoinedUp now  Cry

i saw, i bought everything under 2. Thats a steal. 10k coins for .15
Activity: 224
QQC so low on CoinedUp now  Cry
Activity: 546
hm
Ps: btc really starts to suck as transactions are taking ages! Either the devs will do something to speed it up or alternatives will be preferred by merchants

No. Most of the time it is 1 second. Sure, it is not confirmed in 1 second, but where is that important? With the same hashrate one confirmation in Bitcoin would be worth as much as 30 confirmations in QQC. When you try to make a double spend, then you can see on blockchain.info immediatelly a warning. And any merchant will see this, too. Instantly. There are possible double spending attacks, but quicker confirmations are no solution for that.
Activity: 150
True to Decentralization
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
 Grin
we all are in the same boat.
 Wink
Pages:
Jump to: