Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 88. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 280
@Del137 you do a great job for QQC ! And thanks to all other people who trust in this coin Smiley The adventure just beginning.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What does Scrypt-Jane mean?

Hello all!  QQCoin already on COINEDUP! LETS CELEBRATE NOT CELIBATE!
 https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=QQC&base=BTC

Few words about QQCoin and its coolness and difference from another dozens of alts, so:
NO ANY F*CKING PREMINE OR INSTAMINE!

* QUICK QUICK , damn fast as Diarrhea, transactions *  Grin

* Jane's scrypt! QQcoin wont ruin under litecoin ASICS boom, its resisted from it for some years *
You may read more about Scrypt-Jane here http://majesti.co/cryptonerd/crypto-terminology-101-scrypt-jane-part-3/

* Silent cards work because of less energy consuming,  MUCH less temperature, save our nature videocards *

* Mining difficulty rises stable and in a few monthes you may compare it with LTC *

its not much, only 30 000 000 minting of coins at all, so their final price can be compared with LTC in close future
lets do some calculations?

Go to http://coinmarketcap.com/  and check it out. For example, capitalisation of BTC and LTC, depends on total minting and market usage, correct?
So QQCoin will sooner or later, used in trades will get, lets say like 1/3 of LTC market (600kk atm) usage, its 200 000 000$ for today  Wink
Lets divide and we get average 6.6$ price for 1 QQC  
Lets be totally pessimistic morons and divide it by 6 again and.... soon we get 1$ for 1 QQC
Nuff said.

Some additional info:

You may spread the word here:
QQC Pools
WE NEED YOUR BRAINS MORE POOLS!

UPDATE - i decide to make giveout random with 1-7 QQC - its much funnier Wink
PPS why i doing it? Hell i know, I just like this coin )
ty very much
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
shame pool operators are not using correct ddos protection.

still no p2p pool either.

we have correct protection now! Wink

Love it, testing ^^
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
shame pool operators are not using correct ddos protection.

still no p2p pool either.

we have correct protection now! Wink
i dont bother about  QQC  price dumping there, sooner or later they understand  Wink

Currently its possible with dozen of BTC to shake market, yet.
Activity: 154
Anyone here using R9 270 and what hashrate can it perform?

1.4Mhs with a 7950 over here.

For today it give like 1540 Khs scrypt-Jane speed  Roll Eyes

settings like 
Code:
--scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1387769316 -w 256 -v 1 -I 20 -g 1 -l 1  --thread-concurrency 12000 --gpu-engine=1050 --gpu-memclock=1500 --gpu-powertune 20
Activity: 67

Hello all!  QQCoin already on COINEDUP! LETS CELEBRATE NOT CELIBATE!
 https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=QQC&base=BTC

Few words about QQCoin and its coolness and difference from another dozens of alts, so:
NO ANY F*CKING PREMINE OR INSTAMINE!

* QUICK QUICK , damn fast as Diarrhea, transactions *  Grin

* Jane's scrypt! QQcoin wont ruin under litecoin ASICS boom, its resisted from it for some years *
You may read more about Scrypt-Jane here http://majesti.co/cryptonerd/crypto-terminology-101-scrypt-jane-part-3/

* Silent cards work because of less energy consuming,  MUCH less temperature, save our nature videocards *

* Mining difficulty rises stable and in a few monthes you may compare it with LTC *

its not much, only 30 000 000 minting of coins at all, so their final price can be compared with LTC in close future
lets do some calculations?

Go to http://coinmarketcap.com/  and check it out. For example, capitalisation of BTC and LTC, depends on total minting and market usage, correct?
So QQCoin will sooner or later, used in trades will get, lets say like 1/3 of LTC market (600kk atm) usage, its 200 000 000$ for today  Wink
Lets divide and we get average 6.6$ price for 1 QQC  
Lets be totally pessimistic morons and divide it by 6 again and.... soon we get 1$ for 1 QQC
Nuff said.

Some additional info:

You may spread the word here:
QQC Pools
WE NEED YOUR BRAINS MORE POOLS!

UPDATE - i decide to make giveout random with 1-7 QQC - its much funnier Wink
PPS why i doing it? Hell i know, I just like this coin )
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Actually, DDos, black PR, trolling and so on can be very useful in business  Roll Eyes

Instead i brought good news - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4279763

We almost have one more pool! It just need few minor fixes  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
was a reply to windjc question you troll  Roll Eyes

Your replies are only your opinion. I doubt they are based upon any logical evidence or facts. What leads you to believe the order books are manipulated any more than any of the other markets? Manipulated down or up? i see nothing to suggest manipulated either way.
Activity: 67
Activity: 196
was a reply to windjc question you troll  Roll Eyes
legendary
Velocitycoin hashrate is so high because the chinese mine it all now. Chinese support is strong for this one.
also VEL dev should do something to get that thing to an exchange. also good sign that it doesnt drop even when block rewards get halved while QQcoin everyone abandon ship lol.

Get back to velocity you troll. Your spamming becomes tiresome retard.  There is co-ordinated troll spam from the start from velocity you are part of this.

Why wasting time here if you love velocity so much.

Velocity has ZERO things going for it over QQC. Since you have no understanding of market forces you only factor in mining to distribution. A BIG mistake which fools like yourself made about QRK.  

Velocity has dirty tactics like you this is why i stopped mining it.  Get back to your velocity thread your constant badgering here.

Velocity has scrypt -jane code that is all it has going for it.  It's dirty tactics and smear campaigner like you ruined their copy coin.

Velocitycoin hashrate is so high because the chinese mine it all now. Chinese support is strong for this one.
also VEL dev should do something to get that thing to an exchange. also good sign that it doesnt drop even when block rewards get halved while QQcoin everyone abandon ship lol.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Let's stop worrying about other coins. We support QQ coin for our own reasons. We don't need to validate why velocity is lower in value. For a start it is 50% slower and has double the minting. It was a copy coin.  There was a co-ordinated spam attack for it too. Check the board history, like 10 meaningless threads from noobs (less than 20 posts) all saying stupid things like velocity coin best coin ever etc etc.

Both coins are good, but velocity is valued less for the obvious reasons. More coins, slower, came after , QQ name has huge meaning in china. Research about the original QQ coin. Velocity is good i like scrypt-jane coins, and is perhaps to low in value however i think QQ can go way further.

Anyway let's move on from this rubbish. We need to focus on getting better pools and and also some additional exchanges. I see qrk added to btc8  they are not as big as btc38 but i think more accessible at this point.

Any chinese people that can help us with this?

QQ has come a very long way in a short time, all without active dev. That proves so long as the coin the dev makes is based on solid code. The community can take over from there. I hope the dev does pop in from time to time to see how well his creation is going but if not thanks for making this fast coin with a great name and design.

Thanks for the answer. You make some good points. I did not realize the original developer had left the building. And I do like how much the participants seem to defend this coin. A lot of passion, which is a key ingredient.
coinedup orderbook already manipulated by someone  Roll Eyes
legendary
Let's stop worrying about other coins. We support QQ coin for our own reasons. We don't need to validate why velocity is lower in value. For a start it is 50% slower and has double the minting. It was a copy coin.  There was a co-ordinated spam attack for it too. Check the board history, like 10 meaningless threads from noobs (less than 20 posts) all saying stupid things like velocity coin best coin ever etc etc.

Both coins are good, but velocity is valued less for the obvious reasons. More coins, slower, came after , QQ name has huge meaning in china. Research about the original QQ coin. Velocity is good i like scrypt-jane coins, and is perhaps to low in value however i think QQ can go way further.

Anyway let's move on from this rubbish. We need to focus on getting better pools and and also some additional exchanges. I see qrk added to btc8  they are not as big as btc38 but i think more accessible at this point.

Any chinese people that can help us with this?

QQ has come a very long way in a short time, all without active dev. That proves so long as the coin the dev makes is based on solid code. The community can take over from there. I hope the dev does pop in from time to time to see how well his creation is going but if not thanks for making this fast coin with a great name and design.
Pages:
Jump to: