Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 95. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
let em sell. less people to crash the market once it corrects and reverses itself from them.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Do not sell at low price!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Wats wrong with http://qqc.cipherpool.com ? I cant login Cry

I'm already investigating why this occurs. Hope to have it fixed soon, will update here
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 122
hell yea a few eggs in every basket. Smiley
efx
Activity: 378
He wasn't on the list
BAM!

Cheesy

Solo mining blocks is definitely the most fun way of mining, heh.

I think you're making the right call with regards to both options johnngbluntzky. Solo mining coins sitting at low diff often turns out pretty well with a bit of patience.

Damn! Someone just snatched one of the two blocks that I found since I started up again  Sad lol  

It's not super easy to solo mine qqc right now, that much is for sure.

Activity: 140
so i have been mining on http://qqcoin.cryptovalley.com/ for a couple of hours
and i got 4642 valid shares atm  i see that it seems that alot of pools have problems atm
does these shares still count? do i still get coins paid out for them ?
giving it a try 1.7mh/sec. diff is at 3.64005524
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
I have been observing the difficulty change and I think this is the first uptick in the last 24 hours decline.  Which coincides with the coinedup listing (and dumping  Grin)

The difficulty is currently low enough that you can still find blocks by SOLO mining on GPUs

Cheers
and why exactly is vipcoin a good coin it doesnt offer anything just another litecoin clone.

it has nothing to offer. i'm mining it and i want it to be worth something. you wanna go?

talkin shit.. joking.. on a serious note though, i have been getting lucky, i'm sure it'll run out eventually.. but i started with doge, moved to cat, moved to fedora, now qqc and vip.. tallied up .9btc on a 1.7mh/sec rig through mining and trading in about a week and a half, so i'm gonna just keep goin with my instincts whether they stupid or not Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this reminds me of the gas station that I used to go to a few times a day for coffee.
one of the guys there used to get on my nerves for some reason, I don't know why
On special days, when I was in special mood (and after I've saved up enough), I used to pay him for the coffee in pennies.
Those pennies looked like a whole lot more than a paper dollar...
Activity: 196
and why exactly is vipcoin a good coin it doesnt offer anything just another litecoin clone.
yea he made everybody vip's at first lol. i'm still hitting blocks soloing it.. but i dunno if it will ever really be worth it.. probably shouldn't of suggested it. it's just fun to see blocks pop up when soloing. been about 12 in 5 hours now.

**thought the same about qqc though so.. Wink)

edit 12 in 5 hours**

It is it REALLY fun. Especially if it huge amounts, even if it is poop

i agree.. totally worth it in that just in case type of way too Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
We need more time till qqcoin find price

I'm sure price will rise very soon because this is unique coin .

no one have idea ?
Activity: 425
the problem with the orphan blocks...

no problem with orphan blocks now, without any fix Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yea he made everybody vip's at first lol. i'm still hitting blocks soloing it.. but i dunno if it will ever really be worth it.. probably shouldn't of suggested it. it's just fun to see blocks pop up when soloing. been about 12 in 5 hours now.

edit 12 in 5 hours**

It is it REALLY fun. Especially if it huge amounts, even if it is poop
yea prolly the best way to look at it.. gotta be honest about it to yourself i guess. i'm still mining it cuz nothing is worth it atm anyway.

and the dev wasn't around for the first several days on this coin too.. while i was soloing it.. didn't think it'd be worth it but i kept on. 12500.. not the biggest wallet, but i'm happy with it.
Activity: 196
dont believe everything you read here. i doubt very much that dev will still support the coin if he missed his premine. its more like a lie so people keep calm.

edit 12 in 5 hours**
Pages:
Jump to: