Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 91. (Read 187348 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
we all did great getting QQ on coined up, they are not too bad an exchange it works okay now their site.

Next things we need are a couple of decent working pools and even a p2p pool

Also cryptsy is next or one of the chinese exchanges. We need chinese people to help us there i guess.

Is there already a QQ on cryptsy thread going? if so what is the url?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

the trick is to sell and buy in back cheaper . so you end up with more coins then before.

That trick may backfire and put a coin to oblivion! If the community is not solid and strong enough, forcing always the promotion of the coin to bring new investors and markets adding the coin to their exchange, with that scheme you just pointed it is just going to scare investors away and panick selling takes place making the coin lose value every dump it occurs to the point no one will want to buy it! Especially when you have tons of new registrations into the cryptoworld and especially when alt coins are poping like cherries everyday and take leverage off the coin! This may and did happen to other coins! So pump n dump can backfire on you! Dont sell low this coin like im seeing on Coinedup! Price is ridiculous low!!!

Anyways I wish we all work towards the same goal and PUMP QQcoin, dont Dump to kingdom come Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
We really need more pools and i start receiving questions from Chineese ppl, asking about mining settings so...   Roll Eyes

+1

ask the chinese folks to ask the applecoin pools to set us up Smiley i think most of them are chinese pools.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well, in a few month this coin shows its real value, and even those who received giveouts of 5-10 QQC will be surprised  Wink

Yes, always wait sometime do not sell all yet, sell just a little if you have to. A lot of noob miners need to dump first because to them even 0.2 btc is good for a couple of days mining. I did the same thing with applecoin, i sell for what i thought was a good price. Later on i was crying because it skyrocketed in value.  This coin is faster and only has 30M total. That is a very small minting by todays standards.

QQcoin could be one of the last of this wave of coins to get taken even seriously a bit. Lots of new coins released and already dead in a day or even hours.

Shame this was moved to announcement thread because really it should have kept on the main board, as it is more of a support and awareness thread now the announcement is over.

the trick is to sell and buy in back cheaper . so you end up with more coins then before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
We really need more pools and i start receiving questions from Chineese ppl, asking about mining settings so...   Roll Eyes
+1
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
QQC suck suck pools are exactly that, they suck.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
The difficulty has  rocketed up since the listing on coinedup ...
legendary
Activity: 994
after more than 1h mining, I got only 3 QQC, my hash rate=820 kh/s, is this normal?
http://qqc.cipherpool.com/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
more than one hour of mining at cryptovalley, still nothing...Those pools are startng to piss me.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
It's still working perfect at altexc pool Smiley
Can anyone help me? Im mining about a hour on qqcoin.cryptovalley.com and got only 1.58 QQC, is this normal?

There is some lag.

But to answer your question, yes, no, and maybe

For me no reward since 1 hour
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can anyone help me? Im mining about a hour on qqcoin.cryptovalley.com and got only 1.58 QQC, is this normal?

There is some lag.

But to answer your question, yes, no, and maybe
Quote from: lenovothinkpad on Today at 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: Del137 on December 28, 2013, 08:06:22 PM
Amen brothers, i got some coins to share!    
Is this sysstem has comments? )

we are the qq group in china , say hello and happy new year to you.

---------------
donation:QXBdTo8CGoMZPLd6cyGNWDKAMQhsifisjF

Hello! Happy New Year! Do you have any pools organized?

Happy new year Smiley What is the link to qq group ?

P.S : Sent you 5 QQcoins, talk about this coin in chinese section to increase the popularity !

it is not a link it's chat-soft ,like MSN u need down QQ international version im.qq.com and u need reg a QQ num ,
http://www.imqq.com/download/

Yes, I see that after my post ^^ But thank you for the informations Smiley
Activity: 143
quickpay
Quote from: lenovothinkpad on Today at 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: Del137 on December 28, 2013, 08:06:22 PM
Amen brothers, i got some coins to share!    
Is this sysstem has comments? )

we are the qq group in china , say hello and happy new year to you.

---------------
donation:QXBdTo8CGoMZPLd6cyGNWDKAMQhsifisjF

Hello! Happy New Year! Do you have any pools organized?

Happy new year Smiley What is the link to qq group ?

P.S : Sent you 5 QQcoins, talk about this coin in chinese section to increase the popularity !

it is not a link it's chat-soft ,like MSN u need down QQ international version im.qq.com and u need reg a QQ num ,
http://www.imqq.com/download/
Activity: 984
Just bough 25k @ 0.00003

I hope this coin holds what it promises Wink
Activity: 122
Activity: 143
quickpay
Can anyone tell me what the initial price action on coinedup was like? It seems it launched at 1:30am my time, 30 minutes after i went to sleep. I've read it spiked then crashed. How high did it go, and did anyone actually sell in the .00008000's ?
Disk price is not the final reference,may be QQC need be more exchange sites to join
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Does anyone know what happen to qqcoins guy? i didnt see him online and update  Huh
Activity: 434
I only have 1950QQC,  any kind souls out there?? Wink

QPddC7XhGZPN3m5xb9DUk9sSQ6hHXo11aC

WEll, lets use your some brains, Ok?

Go to http://coinmarketcap.com/  and check. For example capitalisation of BTC and LTC, depends on total minting, correct?

So our QQCoin will sooner or later used in trades and get on market, say 1/3 of LTC market usage, its 200 000 000$ at first year...  Wink

Lets divide and we get average 6.6$ price for 1 QQC  Lets be totally pessimistic assholes and divide it by 6 again we get 1$ for 1 QQC
Nuff said.

Pages:
Jump to: