Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 90. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This "stick has two ends" - coin MUST be spreaded, gived out for wide usage and for popularity, the more - the better
Another point - the more you spend, the less you have left)  The only goal of crypto coins - its usage.

And even if compared with others forks QQCoin has several bonuses, without popularity its dont get capitalization fast.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What people don't realize is over 1/3 of all the coins ever minted are already out on the market.  Plus the rate of coins given per block is about to take a major nosedive.

The difficulty has gone through the roof.  Good luck mining in a couple days...  For the average user it won't even be worth it.

As of right now market value is about $285k, which is nothing.  Price should see a huge increase should China catch on...

which is exactly why i won't sell a large amount of my coins. waitin patiently for china.

Coin should have NEVER been pushed to market this early!  PERIOD!
Activity: 126
What people don't realize is over 1/3 of all the coins ever minted are already out on the market.  Plus the rate of coins given per block is about to take a major nosedive.

The difficulty has gone through the roof.  Good luck mining in a couple days...  For the average user it won't even be worth it.

As of right now market value is about $285k, which is nothing.  Price should see a huge increase should China catch on...

which is exactly why i won't sell a large amount of my coins. waitin patiently for china.
Activity: 150
True to Decentralization

+1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
cryptovalley will catch up. Eventually....

i can see now cryptovalley keep finding blocks one by one, but nothing credited from it... who run it, any1 knows to contact?
nod is the name
legendary

Activity: 218
Need More PooL!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 434

i can see now cryptovalley keep finding blocks one by one, but nothing credited from it... who run it, any1 knows to contact?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Cryptovalley is still paying out.  Trust me, I've gotten hundreds of coins from that pool.

Seems to be that his payout blocks shit the bed last night.

Anywho, where on Gods Green Earth did all these miners come from?  As of yesterday there were literally the following:

Cryptovalley: 58 miners
Cipherpool: 48 miners
Miner's Point: 15 miners

If you mine it...  They will come...  haha!!

Now its:

Cryptovalley: 112 miners
Cipherpool: 78 miners
Miner's Point: 62 miners

That's not including whatever other pools were made....   Shocked
I just started mining (cryptovalley) for a few hours with 9000KH, but haven't received anything, not even unconfirmed. The miners are getting accepts. Is this normal for this scrypt? Very confused!

I've had the same problem. Just changed pool and first coins were credited in minutes.

I just switched to Cipherpool (from cryptovalley) and now it's working. Thanks vrm86!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I don't like craptovalley, i did mine the whole night once and got nothing.

I wish poolerino were on QQcoin.
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Something wrong with qqcoin.cryptovalley.com? Haven't got any more coins in almost 4 hours hashing at 10Mh/s
Activity: 676
I just started mining (cryptovalley) for a few hours with 9000KH, but haven't received anything, not even unconfirmed. The miners are getting accepts. Is this normal for this scrypt? Very confused!

I've had the same problem. Just changed pool and first coins were credited in minutes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Next things we need are a couple of decent working pools and even a p2p pool

Also cryptsy is next or one of the chinese exchanges. We need chinese people to help us there i guess.

+1000
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
we all did great getting QQ on coined up, they are not too bad an exchange it works okay now their site.

Next things we need are a couple of decent working pools and even a p2p pool

Also cryptsy is next or one of the chinese exchanges. We need chinese people to help us there i guess.

Is there already a QQ on cryptsy thread going? if so what is the url?

I would swear that i have seen another thread with much more details and more support for QQcoin but the only one I found was:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62028

I did wrote on this one 2 days ago! Well, what matters is that the initiative took place. Dont forget to click like this idea on the topic and vote to add QQcoin on Crypsty! Add info that you think that might promote the coin on your post!

Thanks
Could some one PM nod, cryptovalley?

We should see those found blocks payout once the pool is fixed
Pages:
Jump to: