Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 50. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I dont think that doing an airdrop is the best way to build community, but overall, its something, and it can help the team to start growing
I mean, that is one way to build a community. And so far I see airdrop programs can build community quickly. Or maybe Qravity have other strategy, we dont know yet
Activity: 21
We’ve updated the token specification sheet and sale details to include the new dates of the presale (July 28 to August 11, 2018) and public sale (August 12 to October 1, 2018). We have also added the newly defined hard cap of 35,000 ETH, and present confirmation that we will burn unsold tokens. Full details in sections 8.3. Token Spec Sheet and 8.4. Token Sale — QCO, on our White Paper

Hopefully its development can be better.
how many soft cap targets should be achieved?
whether 35k ETH for total sales overall ...
hoping there is no token burned because this is a promising future project for the creators. a new way of seeing art and creation becomes simpler
And what exactly is the benefit from not burning the tokens?
Activity: 238
We’ve updated the token specification sheet and sale details to include the new dates of the presale (July 28 to August 11, 2018) and public sale (August 12 to October 1, 2018). We have also added the newly defined hard cap of 35,000 ETH, and present confirmation that we will burn unsold tokens. Full details in sections 8.3. Token Spec Sheet and 8.4. Token Sale — QCO, on our White Paper

Hopefully its development can be better.
how many soft cap targets should be achieved?
whether 35k ETH for total sales overall ...
hoping there is no token burned because this is a promising future project for the creators. a new way of seeing art and creation becomes simpler
I dont think that doing an airdrop is the best way to build community, but overall, its something, and it can help the team to start growing
Activity: 294
I read some articles from blogg written Qravity said that by holding the TOKEN QCO of 100,000 QCO we get one free movie per month whether it applies to all participants who hold 100,000 QCO and no other requirements
that's kind of a bonus. and very appealing to movie lovers. it's just that holding 100,000 coins is also not an easy job.
but interesting to try especially if the movie box office or indie movies.
The Qravity token presale is coming up fast! Don’t miss your chance to get 30% bonus QCO from July 28 — August 11, 2018.

I interesting to invest. Does Qravity only accept Eth payment or can with USD?
And hows the price in pre-sale?
During Qravity’s pre-sale and token sale events, only ETH purchases will be available. After the sale campaigns, QCO will be available on third-party exchanges, where it can be bought for any sort of currency (fiat or crypto).
The price is 0.0002 Eth per token and the minimum contribution is 0.1 Eth

And what do you planned to reach the hardcap. I think 35.000 ETH is a big par. Is an airdrop program one of Qravity's strategies for building a community
Activity: 266
I read some articles from blogg written Qravity said that by holding the TOKEN QCO of 100,000 QCO we get one free movie per month whether it applies to all participants who hold 100,000 QCO and no other requirements

One of the best things I can see is that the unsold tokens will be burned, that way we can maintain the token price, otherwise, if you did not change this rule, I wouldn't invest in your project.
Totally agree with that!
35k hardcap is that overall hardcap or?

One of the best things I can see is that the unsold tokens will be burned, that way we can maintain the token price, otherwise, if you did not change this rule, I wouldn't invest in your project.
Totally agree with that!
Activity: 294

I hope the progress can be better.
hard cap can be achieved and of course the token can be sold out so that nothing is burned.
this is a promising future project for the creators. a new way of seeing art and creation becomes more simple.
Activity: 112

Guys, we have new team members and corporate partners
We’re proud to have our new CMO Maie Crumpton and Growthhacker Philip Dimitrov on board — and in our white paper. We’ve also added the following partners to section 9.5. Of our whitepaper. Corporate Partners:

Capacity — ICO Advisors and Blockchain Integration Consultants

CoinMarketLaunch — ICO Consulting Agency

AirdropAlert.com — Airdrop Campaign Managers

Yes, you saw that right — we’re running a multiphase airdrop starting this week! Stay tuned for details.
This is a good impact for your project, the team increases, the possibility of this project will be successful
Activity: 238
The Qravity token presale is coming up fast! Don’t miss your chance to get 30% bonus QCO from July 28 — August 11, 2018.

good news, finally the team has already declared their fix schedule for presale event, i will not miss this golden opportunity to take more profit from pre sale
oh ya is there a minimum for token purchases?
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 112
Are qravity team making some video games into the platform?
After the token sale and the launch of the Qravity platform in early 2019, we will begin production of a full-length 3D animated feature film called Lizzard Maddoxx (LM). This will be Qravity’s pilot project, the first digital content production made exclusively with the platforms features and development, distribution and monetization technology. Lizzard Maddoxx was originally developed by the founders’ joint animation studio label Tectonic Slide Entertainment.
This will provide a good jumpstart for the platform, proving its capability to host successful complex projects, encouraging creators to participate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

nice, the team already declare their fix schedule for presale event, wouldnt miss this golden chance for taking a part and become early adopter to get more benefit such as discount, im pretty sure this presale would gain big success..
Activity: 154
Are qravity team making some video games into the platform?
Activity: 20
When is the Airdrop coming??
We’re pleased to announce Qravity’s latest whitepaper with bags more incentives for token holders and platform users! We hope you’re as excited as we are. Find out more here:

Good news, it looks great hopefully this future can attract investors to invest their money.

Pages:
Jump to: