Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 45. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Whats next the team has planned after ico? I mean first month after ICO
I think the answer is on the roadmap and there is written platform launch after presale tokens

i have been read the roadmap and i think it need long time for launch the platform. And hopefully it not make dissapointed
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think the answer is on the roadmap and there is written platform launch after presale tokens
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How many tokens will be allocated for airdrop program?
And is there a refferal program too?
Airdrop ends if the quota is met up to 25,000 participants, and each referral will get 15 QCO tokens equivalent to $ 1.25, I think the airdrop is over.

more info you can read here
https://medium.com/qravity/qravitys-airdrop-starts-today-sign-up-for-free-tokens-32d623e7cfcf

Wow thats big enough for refferal program. Thanks for your information, i will read it
We are waiting for good news and keep the fists. Success ICO - profit to early investors.
Activity: 490
Qravity simplifies the processes of hiring, joining a project, and assigning and accepting tasks, helping projects evolve quickly. The project founder is responsible for encouraging content creators to join their project, reviewing creator applications, assembling their creative team, and assigning tasks.
To be a good project and good indeed need to innovate quickly so this project becomes a lot of devotees because the platform contained in it has innovative creative enough.
Activity: 266
This is interesting project! It includes a strong team, a great idea and a smooth work. I am hope  this company will soon become one of the leaders success
I also agree with your opinion that Qravity has a great team so that it can bring this project to be better and more successful in every program done.
Airdrop ends if the quota is met up to 25,000 participants, and each referral will get 15 QCO tokens equivalent to $ 1.25, I think the airdrop is over.

more info you can read here
https://medium.com/qravity/qravitys-airdrop-starts-today-sign-up-for-free-tokens-32d623e7cfcf
this is especially remarkable because Qravity places emphasis on collaborative projects and uses a fair revenue distribution based on added value. so there is a work sold, then creators get guaranteed royalty through the use of their smart contract.
I also read some articles that Qravity is working with a Global Game Jam nonprofit organization that encourages kids to get together and make this video one of the greatest innovations.
I think it's the ICO score given to Qravity against ICo's assessment to be held so that investors know the rank of this project where and gain confidence in the ICO held.
Activity: 140
Qravity simplifies the processes of hiring, joining a project, and assigning and accepting tasks, helping projects evolve quickly. The project founder is responsible for encouraging content creators to join their project, reviewing creator applications, assembling their creative team, and assigning tasks.
https://i.imgur.com/Uln3z22.jpg

Here's a good project, sign up and invest into this token and get 30% pre sale bonuses in 12 more days.
Here's a great project, sign up and invest this token and get 30% pre sale bonus in 12 days.

yup 12 more days this project will start presale let us succeed this program so that we get bonus given if contribute in presale program.
of course, this is an opportunity for investors to invest their money in this project and get token bonus up to 30%, that's a pretty big bonus.
Contributing on the Airdrop is really easy guys, don't miss that chance!

of course it was aesy task to do, just regist and join their community then did some retweet and put your etherium address, so make sure you didnt miss this easy simple way to get QCO token for free.

Thats easy task airdrop. I will join and register. Is there a refferal program too?
I see Qravity get a 35% metascore rating on ICO sangus whether it is Qravity getting a score of 35 in the ICO program to be implemented.
I think it's the ICO score given to Qravity against ICo's assessment to be held so that investors know the rank of this project where and gain confidence in the ICO held.
Contributing on the Airdrop is really easy guys, don't miss that chance!

of course it was aesy task to do, just regist and join their community then did some retweet and put your etherium address, so make sure you didnt miss this easy simple way to get QCO token for free.

i just wandering, why many ico project did an airdrop event besides their held the presale stage or sale stage event, if all of them thinking they can get your token for free, why they must buying at ico sale stage?

As we known, airdrop program is one of campaign program. It's purposed to build community and make widescale user adoptiont. And for pre-sale offers many bonus. Like 50% bonus of total puchase

Here's a good project, sign up and invest into this token and get 30% pre sale bonuses in 12 more days.
Here's a great project, sign up and invest this token and get 30% pre sale bonus in 12 days.

yup 12 more days this project will start presale let us succeed this program so that we get bonus given if contribute in presale program.
perhaps airdrop has become one of the strategies to promote projects to be held so that more and more projects are aware of it and may be able to attract investors to contribute to this project

Whether there will be a country that entered the blacklist in this project? You know , some country forbidd platform/site for many reason and national security. Like China that ever banned Google and Youtube.
Or can anyone access this platform you are offering?

I do not think so. Because if the users of this platform create creative and positive content will not be a problem.

i think you're right buddy. We should make good content with good quality to make people interest and to get money. This is great project i think. Ouww i should to try the Beta Test
When will Qravity platform realise?
The beta release will consist of the existing platform (Phase 2 in the timeline on the next page) combined with functional blockchain smart contracts. Beta  testing will enable us to prepare the platform for widescale user adoption. We expect to complete updates based on this testing in January 2019, after which the platform will start accepting submissions for new digital content projects.

Ouw thats will launch at Q1 2019 ,right ?
And how do your plan to build community ?
So, everybody can publish their content at Qravity platform?
Pages:
Jump to: