Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 46. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Contributing on the Airdrop is really easy guys, don't miss that chance!

of course it was aesy task to do, just regist and join their community then did some retweet and put your etherium address, so make sure you didnt miss this easy simple way to get QCO token for free.

i just wandering, why many ico project did an airdrop event besides their held the presale stage or sale stage event, if all of them thinking they can get your token for free, why they must buying at ico sale stage?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello. 14 days left before the start of the ICO or until its completion? If, until completion, how much money was collected? I did not quite understand this on the site.
Hello, our pre-sale starts in 12 days.

Hopefully the pr-sale process goes well and according to plan. Btw how many targets of the Qravity team for the soft cap and what is the target for hard cap?
I think everything will be published so presale on the page of their website, and it also serves as a guide for investors who have joined or who want to contribute in the Qravity program. So I think everything will be opened to be worthy of knowing the target of this project.
yes all will be published on the web page to make it easier for someone to contribute to the project, during the ICO phase so that all can see the progress of the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello. 14 days left before the start of the ICO or until its completion? If, until completion, how much money was collected? I did not quite understand this on the site.

Hopefully the pr-sale process goes well and according to plan. Btw how many targets of the Qravity team for the soft cap and what is the target for hard cap?
I think everything will be published so presale on the page of their website, and it also serves as a guide for investors who have joined or who want to contribute in the Qravity program. So I think everything will be opened to be worthy of knowing the target of this project.

Yes, i know about it. I just want to know how's Qravity's plans to reach the softcap. Because it wil show about their quality and how they are serious to finish this job
Activity: 546

of course it was aesy task to do, just regist and join their community then did some retweet and put your etherium address, so make sure you didnt miss this easy simple way to get QCO token for free.
Activity: 490
yes I agree with you contribute via airdrop very simple just preach this event through social media network just get great rewards I think.
Activity: 11
Activity: 266

Activity: 112
Whether there will be a country that entered the blacklist in this project? You know , some country forbidd platform/site for many reason and national security. Like China that ever banned Google and Youtube.
Or can anyone access this platform you are offering?

I do not think so. Because if the users of this platform create creative and positive content will not be a problem.

i think you're right buddy. We should make good content with good quality to make people interest and to get money. This is great project i think. Ouww i should to try the Beta Test
When will Qravity platform realise?
The beta release will consist of the existing platform (Phase 2 in the timeline on the next page) combined with functional blockchain smart contracts. Beta  testing will enable us to prepare the platform for widescale user adoption. We expect to complete updates based on this testing in January 2019, after which the platform will start accepting submissions for new digital content projects.
Activity: 224
Whether there will be a country that entered the blacklist in this project? You know , some country forbidd platform/site for many reason and national security. Like China that ever banned Google and Youtube.
Or can anyone access this platform you are offering?

I do not think so. Because if the users of this platform create creative and positive content will not be a problem.

i think you're right buddy. We should make good content with good quality to make people interest and to get money. This is great project i think. Ouww i should to try the Beta Test
When will Qravity platform realise?
Activity: 196

Activity: 112

pre sale will be starting soon
Can u tell the price for 1 token for sale?
and what is the minimum purchase of a Qravity token
Hello, the price for 1 QCO is 0,0002 Eth, and the minimum contribution on the token sale is 0,1 Eth.

for your payment using what?
how many target softcap you want
?
how long will the pre sale take?
1. During Qravity’s pre-sale and token sale events, only ETH purchases will be available, so in order to contribute, you'll have to pay from your Ethereum wallet.
2. Our soft cap is still TBA
3. Token Pre-sale July 28 - Aug 11 // Token Sale Aug 12 - Oct 1
Activity: 238

Hello, the price for 1 QCO is 0,0002 Eth, and the minimum contribution on the token sale is 0,1 Eth.

for your payment using what?
how many target softcap you want
?
how long will the pre sale take?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
I see Qravity get a 35% metascore rating on ICO sangus whether it is Qravity getting a score of 35 in the ICO program to be implemented.

sorry for ask, is 35% score are good for being implemented, i think its not well prepared if we see that 35% score point, at least around 50-70% i think for good implementing.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
🔥THE SECOND PHASE OF QRAVITY'S AIRDROP IS LIVE🔥

Don't miss out on the SECOND PHASE of Qravity's Airdrop and earn some free #QCO Tokens here: http://bit.ly/2KPLBXu

Activity: 560
I see Qravity get a 35% metascore rating on ICO sangus whether it is Qravity getting a score of 35 in the ICO program to be implemented.
Activity: 126
Strong teamwork and really great product. I think the business plan should be improved, it is not really reasonable. The idea of a great distribution platform, it would be worth the investment.
Activity: 381

so ico price for QCO token was approx like 0.08$ right, good offer for pre sale start, and im pretty sure you will never get the chance for get this special price at ico stage, maybe at main sale event QCO price will be around 0.3-0.5$. so dont miss this great cjance for buy more QCO at pre sale stage.

its a good start on presale stage, how much target for softcap? and how long presale stage will be held?
Activity: 546

so ico price for QCO token was approx like 0.08$ right, good offer for pre sale start, and im pretty sure you will never get the chance for get this special price at ico stage, maybe at main sale event QCO price will be around 0.3-0.5$. so dont miss this great cjance for buy more QCO at pre sale stage.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Activity: 266
in a few weeks the presale will start in the hope that ICO on offer can attract more investors so that this project can run well and according to the roadmap that has been planned.
Pages:
Jump to: