Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 67. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When does ico start?
Presale Start : July 2, 2018, 6 p.m
Presale End : July 16, 2018, 6 p.m

Token Sale Start : July 17, 2018, 6 p.m
Token Sale End : Sept 5 , 2018, 6 p.m
this is a long term project. the process is still long and the newly built ecosystem is planned. I think this would be the right choice for investors who want to really pure investing project.
I agree this is an appropriate investment project because it provides a transparent advantage
Activity: 112
I see the beta qravity version has not been launched yet? When can the beta version be used for everyone?
Hello, as of now, there is no exact date for the release of the beta version. We expect it to be ready in early 2019.
what is the minimum limit for joining ICO program?
Activity: 196
What about the security of user data? Is it going to use kyc for verification?
I see the beta qravity version has not been launched yet? When can the beta version be used for everyone?
I think Qravity is connected with investors in the blockchain economic forums, hopefully with the qravity of the gaming and entertainment industry growing well.
When you'll be listed on exchanges?

This project has began and im sure  Qravity team was thinking  and make a good plan about exchange. But i think is quick to ask about that.
Activity: 294
Hello! Your ICO project https://icoholder.com/en/qravity-21790  have got  new comments. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
I agree. Some reviews and comments is a great respons. We need to quickly respons. We don't know who the potensial investors before they are get an invest. But, a good response can make a chance and change a perception. I think https://icoholder.com is a great ico reviews.
Activity: 294
When does ico start?

this is a long term project. the process is still long and the newly built ecosystem is planned. I think this would be the right choice for investors who want to really pure investing project.
When does ico start?

project development so as to generate profit
The platform from Qravity as a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop digitized monetized content
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Great project! I, as the creator of digital content, are very interested in the existence of such a platform. I hope for your success!

Qravity creates a decentralized media ecosystem that enables the creative team to earn royalties for film, games, music and more.

In additition, Qravity brings and empower digital media content creators together to develop their ideas and skills and ownership of the project they contirbute to.  I appreciate the brilliant idea of the team, great project with amazing marketing strategies that could help the project evolve.
Activity: 168
Eagerly waiting for your pre-sale. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 9
When you'll be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 17
Great project! I, as the creator of digital content, are very interested in the existence of such a platform. I hope for your success!

Qravity creates a decentralized media ecosystem that enables the creative team to earn royalties for film, games, music and more.
yea, cant wait to see it live
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 17
Qravity, will transfer the power and profits from the executives to the talent, transparently and equitably.
Activity: 112
When will the prototype be available for the general public?
At the moment, we don't have the exact date of providing the beta version to the crowd, but we expect it to be soon.

i think it will be nice if alpha or beta version has launch, so investor can taste the aplication so they know the benefit and advantages from using Qravity compare than similar apk like youtube.
Good statement! That's why we're working on that aspect. After the completion of the beta tests from the team, we'll provide it to to the Qravity community so everyone can test the platform themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: