Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 75. (Read 10891 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What is the plan before the ico will start dev? do you have some marketing plans to get more investors into this great project, thanks

Hi, actually we're planning to do some interesting events, before the main sale, so follow us on social media and stay tuned for updates.

Interesting, can't wait to see what you have guys!!
Activity: 112
Do you have bonuses?
Actually, we have 30% bonus on the pre-sale, and 25% dropping down to 5% on the main sale, so do not hesitate and sign up for Qravity : https://qravity.com/en/.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
brand new
What is the plan before the ico will start dev? do you have some marketing plans to get more investors into this great project, thanks
I believe It is a good project Good luck guys!
Thank you!
Using blockchain technologies is one of the most important tasks for the further successful development of the all new platforms. It's a big step for the future!
Thanks, I agree.
Blockchain gives us a chance to re-think our approach to the existing platform, not to focus on limitations in cross-border deals. Using a distributed database based on Etherium platform guarantee the future stability and uninteruptable service to our customers and partners.
Don't forget to join our bounty campaign and get reward for your work : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37586137
Activity: 12
Using blockchain technologies is one of the most important tasks for the further successful development of the all new platforms. It's a big step for the future!
I support the project and I hope that everything will go as planned.
But is the Qravity app already available? And where can I download it?
I want to try it on the Android platform.
Hi, we already have the beta version, but it's still not accessible for everyone. Soon the beta version will go live and we'll provide access for everyone, so they can review and test the platform.
So, is it coming soon?
Its still TBA but it will come shortly.
Activity: 15
Hi, we already have the beta version, but it's still not accessible for everyone. Soon the beta version will go live and we'll provide access for everyone, so they can review and test the platform.
So, is it coming soon?
Activity: 15
Hi,  what is the total supply of qravity coin?
Hi, the total sypply is 1 billion QCO.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Guys, we just added Romanian and Croatian translations to our list. Keep it up and do not hesitate to participate in our bounty campaign.
ANNOUNCEMENT Croatian
BOUNTY Croatian
ANNOUNCEMENT Romanian
BOUNTY Romanian
Activity: 1
Hi,  what is the total supply of qravity coin?
How do I participate? Do I need ETH to buy Qravity or can I buy with BTC as well? I've never participated in an ICO so not quite sure.
You'll need Eth if you want to participate in our project, you just need to sign up for our newsletter in  Qravity.com and before the pre-sale, we'll send you information regarding the participation.
brand new
May i ask what is the minimum cap of this ico?
And will the remaining unsold tokens be burn after the ico?
Hi, the minimum capacity for th eico will be announced before the event, and as for the unsold tokens, they will be used for new projects inside the platform.
Thank you
Activity: 4
How do I participate? Do I need ETH to buy Qravity or can I buy with BTC as well? I've never participated in an ICO so not quite sure.

Hi, actually we're planning to do some interesting events, before the main sale, so follow us on social media and stay tuned for updates.
brand new
May i ask what is the minimum cap of this ico?
And will the remaining unsold tokens be burn after the ico?
Pages:
Jump to: