Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 71. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think your platform is almost similar to youtube. What products will you offer to investors to attract them?
Types of projects may include, but are not limited to, movies, music, games, audio books, and e-books. Qravity will review submitted projects in accordance with their market potential and whether they adhere to the platform’s content guidelines outlined in the ToS.

so i guess your platform was upgrade version from similar app like youtube, but more complete with all of your own feature right?
The Qravity platform will be way more extended than youtube and actually will be open to cooperate with movie distributors and video-on-demand (VOD) platforms (e.g. Amazon Prime, Netflix, Shaw On Demand, Telus On Demand, Hulu, etc.), game marketplaces (e.g. Steam, GOG, GMG, Humble, Itch.io), and e-book and audiobook platforms (e.g. Amazon Audible,). We are also open to distribution deals that premiere content on other platforms and generate additional revenue for Qravity, project founders, and content creators.

That is more completable than the other. What are your plans for not just one platform to be interested in?
Activity: 112
I think your platform is almost similar to youtube. What products will you offer to investors to attract them?
Types of projects may include, but are not limited to, movies, music, games, audio books, and e-books. Qravity will review submitted projects in accordance with their market potential and whether they adhere to the platform’s content guidelines outlined in the ToS.

so i guess your platform was upgrade version from similar app like youtube, but more complete with all of your own feature right?
The Qravity platform will be way more extended than youtube and actually will be open to cooperate with movie distributors and video-on-demand (VOD) platforms (e.g. Amazon Prime, Netflix, Shaw On Demand, Telus On Demand, Hulu, etc.), game marketplaces (e.g. Steam, GOG, GMG, Humble, Itch.io), and e-book and audiobook platforms (e.g. Amazon Audible,). We are also open to distribution deals that premiere content on other platforms and generate additional revenue for Qravity, project founders, and content creators.
what royalties are acceptable to each user or seller
and how much% is earned
Consequently, the amount of royalties, to a certain extent, depends on the taken project, and on the satisfactory execution of the tasks. The platform is rewarding creators with monetizable tokens for each specific task they complete. The percentage they earn depends on how big the task is and the estimation of the project managers. Achievements will also be added to the platform in the near future. These features will allow people to gain non-monetary experience points as they complete tasks and start projects. For each project, these points will generate an internal ranking system that presents informal scores based on each content creator’s involvement and contributions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 4
Can I buy tokens using Litecoin or BCH?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm very glad that there is a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetized digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books and applications.
I expect this plan go up well and perfect. Outstanding activity, consistent website, interesting approach.
Thank you for supporting Qravity!
Activity: 238
what royalties are acceptable to each user or seller
and how much% is earned
Activity: 238
in the workings described briefly the shareholders "buy or rent the generated content"
which do I want to ask for the tenants in a matter of what? monthly or yearly and whether there is a shadow how much the rent is? in the workings described
I think this project is more focused on providing digital content services. it takes a lot of time to process. will likely work with other stakeholders who have the same business.
oh yayaya  i see thx for imformation I already know a bit about this project
I think with this project creator content will be more spirit and creative again in making a content to be more interesting.
Activity: 20
I see that you're gaining much interest bu people recently. Hope your sale campaign goes well and you achieve your goals.
Thank you for supporting the Qravity project. You can participate in our pre-sale and get involved. You can also check our website, whitepaper and of course our team. https://qravity.com/en/
I have researched everything for your company and now, the only thing that I'm waiting for is your pre-sale !!!!!
I see that you're gaining much interest bu people recently. Hope your sale campaign goes well and you achieve your goals.
Thank you for supporting the Qravity project. You can participate in our pre-sale and get involved. You can also check our website, whitepaper and of course our team. https://qravity.com/en/
Activity: 20
Im begin interested with your platform and i need to know what about the security of user account after the real platform arleady released?
To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements . To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio
Im begin interested with your platform and i need to know what about the security of user account after the real platform arleady released?
Security is our utmost priority. As a reason, we have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that. In addition to that, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.
Activity: 16
Hello, I'm interested in the project and I'm willing to know if there any fees for using the Qravity platform and creating projects?
Good question. Qravity receives 10% of the total QPT of a project as soon as it is ready for  distribution.
Good to know. Thank you!
Im also certain of what will happen after I create a content. Am I still earning money from consumers after the project is completed?
We're happy that you are interested in our project and you have questions about it. QCO is collected through distribution channels. Every time a consumer pays QCO for Project X's content, content creators receive their share of that payment through Qravity's blockchain. A creator's share corresponds with the amount of QPT they received for their work

So, every creator will be awarded for his past projects also. Sounds great!
Hello, I'm interested in the project and I'm willing to know if there any fees for using the Qravity platform and creating projects?
Good question. Qravity receives 10% of the total QPT of a project as soon as it is ready for  distribution.
Good to know. Thank you!
Im also certain of what will happen after I create a content. Am I still earning money from consumers after the project is completed?
We're happy that you are interested in our project  and you have questions about it. QCO is collected through distribution channels. Every time a consumer pays QCO for Project X's content, content creators receive their share of that payment through Qravity's blockchain. A creator's share corresponds with the amount of QPT they received for their work

Good question. Qravity receives 10% of the total QPT of a project as soon as it is ready for  distribution.
Good to know. Thank you!
Good to know. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: