Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 79. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What type of tokens the platform is going to issue?
Hi, the tokens are ERC-20
Join our Telegram announcement chat, to receive the latest news around Qravity : https://t.me/QravityCom
do you offer any discounts for early investors?
Hi, we have 30 %t bonus tokens on the pre-sale that starts june 2nd and 25 % , dropping down to 5 % on the actual ICO sale. You can check it on our landing page ,as well as everything that you need to learn about our project.
Activity: 20
Actually, it's good to hear having a lot of projects in the content creation industry as they can serve a lot of people and help many new creators.
Activity: 21
do you offer any discounts for early investors?
Activity: 4
Is it possible to pay with fiat currencies?
Hi, unfortunately we accept only ETH. If you need help, join our Qravity Q&A Telegram chat: https://t.me/qravityqa and one of our colleagues will help you.
ok tank you
Hi, unfortunately we accept only ETH. If you need help, join our Qravity Q&A Telegram chat: https://t.me/qravityqa and one of our colleagues will help you.
Activity: 4
Activity: 15
I hope it will be greater project than Decent
Hello, tell me, can i participate in twitter, facebook bounty? thanks
Yes, you can visit our Bounty page and look for the rules , which are explained at the first post under the  facebook/twitter banners : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37586137
We are keeping an eye out, looks like an interesting concept.
Thank you!
Hi, we have to approve your translation first, before posting it here, so please send your ANN and Bounty thread to [email protected] and wait for approval
Hi, we have to approve your translation first, before posting it here, so please send the ANN and Bounty thread to [email protected] and wait for approval
How many currency units will there be? will all currency units come into existence at once or over time?
The total supply will be 1 billion tokens and they will be destributed as follows :

Token sale - 50%
Team members & advisors - 22%
Reserve - 14%
Token stability - 12%
Community rewards - 2%

The largest portion of token distribution will be attributed to token sales. Token stability is an important part of the Qravity ecosystem and it is our goal to help minimize volatility. We will facilitate large transactions of QCO via the exchanges by selling large amounts of QCO when buyers want to purchase access to digital content. The remainder will be distributed  to team members, advisors, directors, and consultants. Bounties will also be offered to those that assist with marketing activities that result in token sale participation.
one of the projects which is very nice and offers a very interesting concept, and so far I have seen a lot of people who provide good comments about this project.
Hopefully the project can run smoothly and easily to reach the target.
Hi, at the moment we are trying to introduce the project to the community and show them how the concept will interract with different digital content and that it would be really helpful and profitable for many people around the world. Thank you for the support!
Activity: 6
How many currency units will there be? will all currency units come into existence at once or over time?
Activity: 15
We are keeping an eye out, looks like an interesting concept.
Activity: 19
I see the team has experience, and the concept is different, it has a few concepsts that are similiar, but they do not provide the full spectrum of this project . Currently  tehre are many ICO's, but with a smaller impact.  This makes the project really promising, as everything is well build and the team is successful. I'm willing to know more about this project and I'm also participating in the bounty program.
Activity: 60
Qravity will encourage more talanted people to be confident and try to take part in projects trough the whole world. I think this will be a big thing
Pages:
Jump to: