Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qredit [DPoS] The Enhanced Blockchain Suite - page 3. (Read 20950 times)

copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Hodler Enterprises
We have tried to list Qredit on Yobit before.

Unfortunately, Yobit only allows coins to be added with a fixed supply.
I'm not sure if that has been changed since then.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
I am trying to find Qredit on the exchanges listed. I tried Altilly and Graviex but without success. Am I doing something wrong or can you please post a direct link the markets? I searched for QAE on the echanges with an empty search result.

Qredit is listed on

Altilly
Graviex
SatoExchange
FinexBox
BitexLive
and.... TradeSatoshi  Roll Eyes

The ticker for Qredit is XQR.
QAE is the token protocol on the Qredit Blockchain. Like ERC20 is for Ethereum.
Do you also have some planning to list it on yobit exchange? I will like to hear hat news sooner. I heard about your project from my friend and search the whole details yesterday. It is really interesting project. On yobit I am sure the coin will have a good trade volume.
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
More teasers for what is coming next week!  Grin

copper member
Hodler Enterprises
I am trying to find Qredit on the exchanges listed. I tried Altilly and Graviex but without success. Am I doing something wrong or can you please post a direct link the markets? I searched for QAE on the echanges with an empty search result.

Qredit is listed on

Altilly
Graviex
SatoExchange
FinexBox
BitexLive
and.... TradeSatoshi  Roll Eyes

The ticker for Qredit is XQR.
QAE is the token protocol on the Qredit Blockchain. Like ERC20 is for Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
We are also giving out small rewards for people that create content, such as videos, memes, blog articles and so on.
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
I'm interested in exposing Qredit on my blog, can I do it?
I think there will be many people to join in the project Qredit, I have seen and read where the project is headed. And optimistic that this will have a good impact on the development of the crypto world.  Smiley

Of course you can. That would be great  Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
I think there will be many people to join in the project Qredit, I have seen and read where the project is headed. And optimistic that this will have a good impact on the development of the crypto world.  Smiley
It doesn't hurt if you do something good for the Qredit project, I'm sure the Team will approve it because it will have a good impact on Qredit maybe you will do it with volunteers
I think so too, aside from the addition of my blog history, and unwittingly I also helped with Qredit, and I did it all with pleasure because I like this project, thank you for your opninion and advise
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It doesn't hurt if you do something good for the Qredit project, I'm sure the Team will approve it because it will have a good impact on Qredit maybe you will do it with volunteers
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
Little preview of the Qredit Desktop App with QAE features  Grin

copper member
Hodler Enterprises
Hi all.

Unfortunately, Latoken reported us on Medium after we have shared a story about them.

You can find the article by clicking on this link:  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hodler-enterprises-update-q3-nayiem-willems/

I will try to recover the other quarterly updates from last year and publish it on LinkedIn.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
8 sec block time? Thats must be a joke... Network will work to bad and should be many orphans... Blockchain size will be crazy...

8 second blocktimes work perfect with ARK and ARK based bridgechains. This project is an ARK bridgechain, which means it's ARK DPoS, not POW. If your interested in bridgechains and the ARK technology stack, please check out https://ark.io, https://deployer.ark.io and https://ark.io/whitepaper to learn more.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
The Q3 update for Hodler Enterprises is now available on Medium! Link

--

Do you have problem with your medium account? Upon pressing the link you provided, it shows like this -

I hope you will fix this and share another working link.

I just saw the link, but until now it hasn't been fixed.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Do you have problem with your medium account? Upon pressing the link you provided, it shows like this -

Same problem here...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
8 sec block time? Thats must be a joke... Network will work to bad and should be many orphans... Blockchain size will be crazy...
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

--

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
man that OP looks really nice, i missed this one when it launched
i see it says DPoS, who runs the centralized nodes then?
i might have to check this one out...
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
Activity: 910
Merit: 250

We're proud to announce that Qredit (XQR) trading is now officially live on FinexBox Exchange! @finexbox Link

Pages:
Jump to: