Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qredit [DPoS] The Enhanced Blockchain Suite - page 5. (Read 20950 times)

copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Hodler Enterprises
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
We are still looking for more delegates.

If you are interested, please read this article:

https://learn.qredit.io/building-a-delegation-on-the-qredit-network/

Grin
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
We have a 2nd airdrop program on Telegram where you can earn up to 140 XQR.

For more information:  https://t.me/QreditAirdropBot
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
We've added a knowledge base to our project.
It will be updated weekly and it will be easier for merchants, consumers, traders and developers to interact with our blockchain.

You can find the knowledge base here:
https://learn.qredit.io

It will also be merged soon with the QAE dashboard.
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
The trading competition is now live!

https://www.altilly.com/page/competition?id=4
copper member
Hodler Enterprises

The Qredit Trading Competition will start this Sunday on October 7th.

** 10 Million XQR + Nissan 350Z giveaway! **

Competition Period: 2018/10/07 00:00 CET to 2018/11/04 00:00 CET.

You can find more information on this page: https://qredit.io/trading-competition/

Rewards:
Nissan 350Z

4 030 000 XQR

2 690 000 XQR

1 340 000 XQR

808 000 XQR

6-10   
540 000 XQR

11-25   
270 000 XQR

26-50   
135 000 XQR

51-100   
80 000 XQR

101-200   
60 000 XQR

201-500   
27 000 XQR

501-1000   
20 000 XQR
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
a very serious project after I saw the website, it was probably true that this project was very serious in its development, which was a plus for my belief. this project will create new steps regarding human needs with loan or installment matters
A typical simple website) The only thing that pleasantly surprised me was the active roadmap, where you can see in percentage what stage the implementation is. Cool

Hi NDLcrypt,

I know that the frontpage (our website) should be the visit card for our company and project.
However, If you have some time, please look at the dashboard of QAE or the new wallets.
Eventually you will find the true strength of Qredit in the possibilities of QAE.  Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
a very serious project after I saw the website, it was probably true that this project was very serious in its development, which was a plus for my belief. this project will create new steps regarding human needs with loan or installment matters
A typical simple website) The only thing that pleasantly surprised me was the active roadmap, where you can see in percentage what stage the implementation is. Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Thank you for the Indonesian translation @kopisusu.
Welcome. I'm happy to have helped you and now I'm just waiting for Lambo Cool
What is the exchange plan at the end of October?
copper member
Hodler Enterprises

The Affiliate Program is now live!

Earn 10% from customers that purchase coins or Qredit cards!

You can manage your affiliates by clicking on this link.

Have fun!

https://qredit.io/affiliate-program/
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
copper member
Hodler Enterprises

No Lambo?? What type of ICO u running here without giving away a lamo?

That's really nice to hear that you guy's are offering any car. No matter if it's lambo or other. Initial project. I am looking forward it. I will invest somehow also i will participate in bounty how much effort it's required and exact information?

I think if we go forever with bounty then we will get this. I will be in this bounty for 3 months or more than it. Then i will looking forward. Because it's big bonus after Lambo bonus. How much you are gonna invest. They are listed on exchange too. But as far as i see the volume is too low. But it's initial listing as you said about initial project. I gonna own many coins.

Such an attracting project it is. As your account telling that you come here from google search. So i think many people are participating. I want to ask a team of hodler that it's gonna be multiple cars for everyone or just one car. Also i want to confirm that custom duty etc will be pay by you or by us?

Custom duties and shipping to the port will be paid by us.
More information about this will be announced in early October  Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

That's really nice to hear that you guy's are offering any car. No matter if it's lambo or other. Initial project. I am looking forward it. I will invest somehow also i will participate in bounty how much effort it's required and exact information?

I think if we go forever with bounty then we will get this. I will be in this bounty for 3 months or more than it. Then i will looking forward. Because it's big bonus after Lambo bonus. How much you are gonna invest. They are listed on exchange too. But as far as i see the volume is too low. But it's initial listing as you said about initial project. I gonna own many coins.

I guess trading volume will goes up in this week because it's really interesting because many scam project comes but they have listed there coin on exchange this plus point. So they have previous history so it's amazing i will be looking for more opportunities from them. I can see this coin in top 10 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 55

Such an attracting project it is. As your account telling that you come here from google search. So i think many people are participating. I want to ask a team of hodler that it's gonna be multiple cars for everyone or just one car. Also i want to confirm that custom duty etc will be pay by you or by us?

copper member
Hodler Enterprises
@tk808:

I could have expected that  Grin

Maybe on the next exchange listing.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

No Lambo?? What type of ICO u running here without giving away a lamo?
copper member
Hodler Enterprises
what is the purpose of your project sir? and are there special features of your project? Wink

Hi,  Smiley

The purpose of Qredit is integrating cryptocurrency in physical stores and webshops.

The unique features are:
- Smart Contracts (focused on merchants)
- Fiat conversion
- Physical Qredit Cards
- KYC verification for wallet addresses
- Rewards system for consumers

For further information, please join our social media channel or take a look at the whitepaper.  Smiley
https://qredit.io/go/whitepaper.

If you would like to know anything else, please let me know.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
what is the purpose of your project sir? and are there special features of your project? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: