Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS | 0.10.6.3 - New Self Moderated Thread - page 61. (Read 63988 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pool Quark

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 96
Hopefully when it's done we can get on a large exchange.

Only having a market with decent volume in CNY seems to mean Quark is missing out on the rise in BTC.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When do you think the fork will be?

At this point, working out the kinks.  Never really sure how long it takes to bug smash ya know?

Ace.
Activity: 96
When do you think the fork will be?
Activity: 83
Hello everyone - below is a compiled beta of the upcoming POW/POS hybrid release of Quark for use on testnet. If anyone wants to try it out, the link is below.

https://github.com/quark-project/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.5.0-beta

Testnet rules:

POW active from block 1
POW reward starts at 2048 QRK and drops to 1 QRK at block 250
POS starts at block 120
Minimum stake age is 1 hour
POS reward is 4%

To run a testnet, run wallets on multiple machines and start e.g.
quark-qt -testnet=1 -connect=ip_node1 -connect=ip_node2
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
I asked coinmarketcap.com to change the ann thread.  Smiley

Thanks! Very much appreciate your help.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I asked coinmarketcap.com to change the ann thread.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Looks like the trend towards Quantum cryptography is moving fast. China set to launch Quantum cryptography unhackable internet communication.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40565722

very interesting thanks for sharing, indeed this technology is moving.

i think it presents both challenges and opportunities for the 'cryptocurrency' market.
‘Try to be nice’
The Quark family trying to make Quark look good and delete any negativ facts about that Coin ?
Watching DI,CH,MCP,QC ......the whole family is again pushing Quark.....

Seems like DI has back his seat on Quark Smiley

This thread is meant to a be place to post and discuss in a civil well reasoned manner and is a place that intends to allow anyone who wants to contribute to do so without being drowned out. If you wish to participate, you can do so civilly.

mcphervi i have already explained (many times) why he can not do that, he will be set in that 'program' for the rest of his natural 'life' (unless something changes) , as i explained to a person in a pm, there will be no more like this however just the normal amount of what you want to call 'trolls' etc. perhaps some originally configured individuals will pop up int he future.

in the end it is up to the thread owner to make the decision if a person that is not of 'stable' mind should continue in the thread with a sole focus on 'negativity' (regardless of any so called 'mind control')

it doesn't matter if you don't / can't believe it, or if it's outside your ability to understand however that is the case as i'm telling you it is.

i'm interested in this crypto for a variety of reason (some of which are outside many ability to understand) and i may (as i stated) for fun even buy some again.

Threads (like this) should be primarily a spot for :

- New users to find technical information.
- the sharing of ideas and ways to find 'errors' or problems and build solutions.
- updating status information (new relevant aspects such as exchanges mining pools 'markets' etc.)

DI, if I'm gonna ask/inform Thule that's he's obliged to discuss things in a respectful manner, it will apply to everyone including you. I'm sure that your inferences in the post above will be taken (correctly) as subtle insults.

sir if that is the case,  then i humbly apologize  , moving forward... >
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is there a bounty campaign for this dev coins, the coins are very much, hopefully there is a distribution for airdrop. But I admit the development of this project is good, as evidenced by some exchange that provides this coin
The Quark family trying to make Quark look good and delete any negativ facts about that Coin ?

This thread is meant to a be place to post and discuss in a civil well reasoned manner and is a place that intends to allow anyone who wants to contribute to do so without being drowned out. If you wish to participate, you can do so civilly.

mcphervi i have already explained (many times) why he can not do that, he will be set in that 'program' for the rest of his natural 'life' (unless something changes) , as i explained to a person in a pm, there will be no more like this however just the normal amount of what you want to call 'trolls' etc. perhaps some originally configured individuals will pop up int he future.

in the end it is up to the thread owner to make the decision if a person that is not of 'stable' mind should continue in the thread with a sole focus on 'negativity' (regardless of any so called 'mind control')

it doesn't matter if you don't / can't believe it, or if it's outside your ability to understand however that is the case as i'm telling you it is.

i'm interested in this crypto for a variety of reason (some of which are outside many ability to understand) and i may (as i stated) for fun even buy some again.

- the sharing of ideas and ways to find 'errors' or problems and build solutions.
- updating status information (new relevant aspects such as exchanges mining pools 'markets' etc.)

DI, if I'm gonna ask/inform Thule that's he's obliged to discuss things in a respectful manner, it will apply to everyone including you. I'm sure that your inferences in the post above will be taken (correctly) as subtle insults.
‘Try to be nice’

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
If you could please list what would be the best approach to participate? How community can contribute?
I'd appreciate

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Good to see the new thread. Let's hope this coin can be what it always should have been.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Is this a revival of an old coin by a new team? I remember QRK was highly regarded a few years ago. Waiting to learn more as you update this page.
‘Try to be nice’
Might buy some of this,  looks interesting !

good innovation.

: D

but the logo..that's the knockout !
wow
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Since this is now a self mod thread all of the reserved posts should be deleted, they just don't serve a purpose other than trying to claim a stake on the first page. I could understand the first post or two being reserved by specific QRK projects but as it stands now it's just a whole page posts to reserve what exactly?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Quark it up!
Pages:
Jump to: