Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 23. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Monday's QRL Update:
• Node: Better version tracking
• CLI: Support for other hash functions
• Tests: Adding leak detection
• Tests: Integration. Fuzzing tests
• Tests: Integration. Fork recovery
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am still trying to wrap my head around how this is using the CryptoNight blockchain, yet it is something completely different. Can someone in some detail explain the relationship between QRL and CrypoNote?

QRL is the blockchain using PoW (Cryptonight) algorithm. Now since its launching with PoW, you need a mining pool. CryptoNote is the mining pool, I have forked the cryptonote pool and made proper changes, in order to support QRL.

When will mining start?

Mining for mainnet will start as soon as mainnet will get released. Mainnet release date has not been declared yet. So may be need to wait for that patiently.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I am still trying to wrap my head around how this is using the CryptoNight blockchain, yet it is something completely different. Can someone in some detail explain the relationship between QRL and CrypoNote?

QRL is the blockchain using PoW (Cryptonight) algorithm. Now since its launching with PoW, you need a mining pool. CryptoNote is the mining pool, I have forked the cryptonote pool and made proper changes, in order to support QRL.

When will mining start?
Activity: 7

Activity: 37
Thank you for the announcement. I will wait for the next announcement, with more detailed information of course
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Friday's QRL Update:
• Node: Rollback put transactions back to the pool
• Mining: Error handling for Payment issues
• Tests: Complete Restructuring of integration Tests
• Node: OTS tracking increased to
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hello, if i have the coins in Bittrex i need to send them to an eth address before ?
can we get an answer to this one please? will the migration be automatic on the exchange?

I'm unsure of this one, Nuble. But you have the option of doing the burn directly from Bittrex.

I found good info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/QRL/
IMZ
legendary
I apologize if this has been answered. How many blocks till genesis block?

Unsure, katu. But there is no drama. Just gotta wait.
IMZ
legendary
I migrated the tokens to the erc20 burn address. When will be sent to the QRL wallet ?

When the mainnet is launched. Not quite sure yet. But all is well. (I have all my QRL at the burn address, and got an email saying so.)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I migrated the tokens to the erc20 burn address. When will be sent to the QRL wallet ?
Activity: 80
I apologize if this has been answered. How many blocks till genesis block?
Activity: 25
Hello, if i have the coins in Bittrex i need to send them to an eth address before ?
can we get an answer to this one please? will the migration be automatic on the exchange?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Token Migration Update!
• 10,148,575 ERC-20 tokens burnt (15.61% of total token population)
• 0 critical errors
• 100% of support tickets resolved

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
IMZ
legendary
When does the mainnet launch? Is it possible within this month(April)?
Thanks.

Not sure, fwman. But I am not worried: got all my QRL tokens submitted for migration. Got an email saying so. Just gotta let the guys do their thang.
Activity: 42
When does the mainnet launch? Is it possible within this month(April)?
Thanks.
IMZ
legendary
Is there a deadline for token migration?

Hi, Z0n0

I understand there'll be oooodles of time to migrate.
Activity: 154
At first glance it looks like a very good project. However, this needs additional information and also the design of the display should look attractive, in order to attract the first attention for everyone and even investors. For example with a unique and interesting logo. Just give a suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is there a deadline for token migration?
Pages:
Jump to: