Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 54. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Isnt Nexus (NXS) a big Competitor of QRL? Or am i wrong? Can anyone telling me the difference? What makes QRL greater than NXS?
Thank you
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Has dev informed everyone that Mainnet will be delayed for months yet? Because you know he will, based on the fact he dumped his coins on everyone and then published some BS, lying probably comes easy to him.

Hey Jomari! Everybody has read your accusations months ago and sees who you are.

Nothing has changed. Let's see if Mainnet is on schedule, if it isn't, you know what that means.

Hello "altcoiner555"
I created an account in order to be able to react on your statement.
I sort of get the feeling you do not really support this project  Wink  ... No problem ofcourse.

Reaction on your Statement:
Even if there would be a delay, why should we immediately take such negative conclusions?
Personally, I believe in the project and the developers; and i would prefer if they come up with a solid product instead of rushing things up to soon ( even if it would mean a delay of a couple of months ).

If we look at the potential of this technology and the impact it can have on society, I think it is amazing.
So my suggestion for everybody is to not look only for fast profits, but look at things in a larger context.

Thanks Peter Waterland.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Has dev informed everyone that Mainnet will be delayed for months yet? Because you know he will, based on the fact he dumped his coins on everyone and then published some BS, lying probably comes easy to him.

Hey Jomari! Everybody has read your accusations months ago and sees who you are.

Nothing has changed. Let's see if Mainnet is on schedule, if it isn't, you know what that means.

Hello "altcoiner555"
I created an account in order to be able to react on your statement.
I sort of get the feeling you do not really support this project  Wink  ... No problem ofcourse.

Reaction on your Statement:
Even if there would be a delay, why should we immediately take such negative conclusions?
Personally, I believe in the project and the developers; and i would prefer if they come up with a solid product instead of rushing things up to soon ( even if it would mean a delay of a couple of months ).

If we look at the potential of this technology and the impact it can have on society, I think it is amazing.
So my suggestion for everybody is to not look only for fast profits, but look at things in a larger context.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
im in too
i see bright future for this one
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Is the main net launch still scheduled for this month? Sorry if it is mentioned a few pages back but I decided to be lazy. By the way great interview with Crypto Rand.

Hey mate, this just in from a fresh interview (link below from medium): "Currently we are hoping to launch our mainnet in the next two months"

https://medium.com/@cryptorand/interview-with-quantum-resistant-ledger-founder-qrl-471c31052720

Any news about the distribution? I invested in the ico but there´s no login (homepage) anymore. I refused to get the eth token. Hope everything´s ok?!

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
a very interesting project .. how much money will you need? whether there will also be a bounty program?
It can't be that interesting to you if you didn't read the OP and are asking for a bounty on a 1 year old project........

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
a very interesting project .. how much money will you need? whether there will also be a bounty program?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

What? Do you have any proof of such an accusation? Would like to know if this is true. I thought QRL was a solid project and one that would change the crypto landscape
Activity: 331
Merit: 109

Excellent share, that is additional verification that we may see Quantum computing in 3-5 years as Google has stated, and excellent news for QRL. This team has a head start, let's see it compete with BTC in a few years.
Just bought my first QRL

very happy.

Congrats on the very low entry point !!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Just bought my first QRL

very happy.
Pages:
Jump to: