Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 58. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
I have feeling that this project is still not on the right track, from previous shocks...I hope I am wrong...

It did lose it's luster a bit after the accusations, I know a few people who have completely sold off their QRL. I'll still hold, this is a legit project. Some people should of took advantage of the price. I think this ledger will revolutionize crypto. Just wait and HODL.  Wink

Could someone please enlighten me on what was the shocks/accusation that happened in this project?

The shock was with the former community manager Jomari Peterson who started spreading FUD about the project, because the founders didn't hand over the control of the project to him and didn't agree to he's growing demands for he's compensation etc. basicly he's greed led to the situation where the team had no choice but to remove him.

He was no key member of the project. The development team (coders) has been very hard at work as they demonstrated when they pushed the codebase to github and everyone can participate in the testnet.

QRL is on schedule even after Jomari started to damage the project and slowed down the progress with internal dispute.
A team member Leon Groot Bruinderink (http://leongb.nl/) is working in a project funded by European Commission

https://www.tue.nl/en/university/news-and-press/news/23-04-2015-tanja-lange-leads-multi-million-euro-project-to-protect-data-against-quantum-computers/

http://pqcrypto.eu.org/

I bet those guys have to know what they are doing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have feeling that this project is still not on the right track, from previous shocks...I hope I am wrong...

It did lose it's luster a bit after the accusations, I know a few people who have completely sold off their QRL. I'll still hold, this is a legit project. Some people should of took advantage of the price. I think this ledger will revolutionize crypto. Just wait and HODL.  Wink

Could someone please enlighten me on what was the shocks/accusation that happened in this project?

It did lose it's luster a bit after the accusations, I know a few people who have completely sold off their QRL. I'll still hold, this is a legit project. Some people should of took advantage of the price. I think this ledger will revolutionize crypto. Just wait and HODL.  Wink

It's legit for sure everyone with doubts should just join us at slack and talk to the devs and participate in the alpha testers to see it is indeed legit and a lot of work goes into it.
Simplicity is beautiful

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Activity: 14
I'm just here to say hi and that QRL is an amazing project Smiley

I always go to the toilet when I get that feeling. It helps!
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw0UkrINbSw

Interview with the founder from July but still good info there for those interested.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Is the main net still planned for September? I assume Bittrex will swap the tokens and we don't need to take care of that ourselves? Has this been discussed already?
I think you should ask about it in the Slack.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Is the main net still planned for September? I assume Bittrex will swap the tokens and we don't need to take care of that ourselves? Has this been discussed already?
Very interesting coin, i'm in!  Smiley

Not a coin! It's a Ledger.

But welcome aboard! and still very early stage.
Activity: 28
Very interesting coin, i'm in!  Smiley
I apologize if this has been answered. Is there a roadmap available? I sifted through site and OP and found nothing. Also will the genesis block be early or late Sept?
I subscribed for the newsletter/updates, cheers.

https://theqrl.org/roadmap.html
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Very interesting developments for QRL. This is one of the coins that I expect to rise most in September and 2018. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I apologize if this has been answered. Is there a roadmap available? I sifted through site and OP and found nothing. Also will the genesis block be early or late Sept?
I subscribed for the newsletter/updates, cheers.
News about Quantum computers will come in the future and the price of QRL will skyrocket....

- anarchyevo

No news will come from the privately developed QC's. Only weird and unexplained things will start to happen.

They will prefer to keep their QC a secret as long as possible.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
News about Quantum computers will come in the future and the price of QRL will skyrocket....

- anarchyevo
Pages:
Jump to: