Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 79. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
Johnny00  ; good price for buy 0.00002???
dump....dump ..........live
sorry . i want say what is good price for buy qrl???

hi good price for buy .............. please speed
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
What is the price of ICO?
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
for sure not. see iota,ether and many other coins from ico to mainnet
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I'm very excited about this project. I'm in the <15% that has opted to hold off on the tokens... and wait for the main net to go live to collect my Quanta. I'm gonna sit in this one for the long term. Just imagine what will happen the day that people realize their crypto-coins have become very hackable and easily stolen. The rush to get to a safe and secure blockchain is going to push the value of Quanta to new highs never imagined by other cryptos for the first short bit. Then it may settle down to somewhere close to whatever the current value of bitcoin is at the time. Either way, whenever it happens... and it will happen... we are all going to be proud to be part of such a movement. I'm excited!

I also chose not to be tempted to sell. Why sell before mainnet ?  Shocked

To create a market for the coin once MainNet launches.  If everyone holds prior to launch, you likely lose the early interest you might have gained.

Example: see pre-release token Qtum and its performance. 
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I'm very excited about this project. I'm in the <15% that has opted to hold off on the tokens... and wait for the main net to go live to collect my Quanta. I'm gonna sit in this one for the long term. Just imagine what will happen the day that people realize their crypto-coins have become very hackable and easily stolen. The rush to get to a safe and secure blockchain is going to push the value of Quanta to new highs never imagined by other cryptos for the first short bit. Then it may settle down to somewhere close to whatever the current value of bitcoin is at the time. Either way, whenever it happens... and it will happen... we are all going to be proud to be part of such a movement. I'm excited!

I also chose not to be tempted to sell. Why sell before mainnet ?  Shocked
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
thecryptoconsultant.com
Hi the QRL,

For thoses not having access to Slack, when will the distribution occur? When will it be traded on an exchange?

Victor

Register at thecryptoconsultant.com newsletter for more cryptonews !
QRL
Activity: 24
Slack.theqrl.org
Activity: 25

Very c00l. Happy being part of that one, even if just at the low end.

Anyway we can still purchase Tokens?  Does QRL have a slack? I could not find one
Activity: 73

Very c00l. Happy being part of that one, even if just at the low end.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Deployment is happening as we speak. Exciting times ahead!  Cheesy
how you know?
Activity: 195
Deployment is happening as we speak. Exciting times ahead!  Cheesy
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
thecryptoconsultant.com
I am looking forward to receive and trade this token on bittrex.
During the audit, a few issues were raised and we have the smart contract developer rectifying those issues. We apologize for the delay, but we want to pursue excellence and a measured approach to development.
We appreciate the patience and support during this time

Take your time. Noone wants a broken token, the dilema would be worse.
Pages:
Jump to: