Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 81. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
BTW choosing yes or no works like voting, meaning the token will be issued to all participants or none, right?

I don't think that's the case. My understanding is that if you request the ERC20 tokens they'll ask you for an ETH address to send them to. If you say no, they'll hold onto them until the mainnet launches.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
What are the (dis)advantages of being given ERC20 tokens now? BTW choosing yes or no works like voting, meaning the token will be issued to all participants or none, right?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
@inca

why u dont use this to test yr quantum algo....
its free
https://themerkle.com/ibm-q-offers-quantum-computing-as-a-service/

As far as I know, quantum computers nowadays are nowhere as powerful as they would need to be to endanger anything. They can't perform the Shor algorhythm yet, so I suppose there is no real way to experimentally test it yet.
According to this article http://www.tomshardware.com/news/ibm-17-qubit-quantum-computer,34434.html Google and IBM expects ther quantum computers to be able to outpreform current supercomputers on some tasks within a few years.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Update:

We have passed the 2million mark with our funding. The presale completes at midnight GMT+1 on 23rd of May. Quite a lot of interest and activity from people across the globe.

I'm worried about this project. It's a fraud project. It's always mysterious. Some of the details are vague.

We are most definitely not a fraud project. Full details of everything related to the team and our plans are freely available on https://theqrl.org/presale. Two of us have been invited to a major blockchain event held by one of the biggest companies in the world next month (details in due course) - take care with your accusations please.

What are you expecting in terms of TPS and scalability for QRL?

Scalability is a problem for all blockchains. For a post-quantum secure blockchain it is more of an issue because the signatures are huge compared to conventional ECDSA. That is the price of utilising a cutting edge signature scheme which is safe from a QC. So for scaling there are two issues - one signature verification time and secondly the size of transactions and blocks. On our current testnet transactions are around 11kb (~6kb in binary) so it isn't a major problem. We are currently using a python library for our signature scheme and this is being updated to a much faster (at least x10) c++ library by our cryptographer leon. Once this is complete and peer reviewed we should be able to match ethereum's current TPS in terms of verification time easily with the limitation then being bandwidth. It is worth saying most cryptocurrencies except the top two actually have very low throughput of transactions.

Hi!

I have a question.. What is the price of the BTC / ETH that will be considered for the ICO ? Is it going to be the calculated when the participant sends the amount to the given address ? Or is it going to be calculated at the end of the ICO ?

Also, to participate in the ICO, we just need to send the funds to the given address and then send a mail about the transaction, right ?
So, when do the participants get to know about their share of Tokens ?

And... Cheers to everyone participating in the project! I have a gut feeling this will be one of the most interesting and innovative projects of this year along with the Elastic project. Proud to be part of both these projects! 2017 is going to be exciting! Smiley

Good luck to the Team! Exciting times ahead! Smiley

Thanks! It is a bit weird to be crowdfunding during a massive bull market. We are using the exchange price of btc and ether at the conclusion of the ICO (or when the 4M cap is reached). Immediately after the conclusion of the crowd fund all participants will be informed of their allocation and we will issue an ERC20 token to those who wish it shortly thereafter. The plan is that this will be liquid and tradeable on exchanges until a token migration occurs at the point of our mainnet launch.

Thanks for the interest guys. We are moving away from bitcointalk after the crowd fund has completed to our own dedicated forum. In the meantime anyone with any further questions please email me for an invite to our development slack where 99.9% of team dialog and interaction occurs! :-)

Kindest regards,

Inca
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Congrats on hitting the $4 million cap. I liked this project from the beginning. Thanks to Alex @ ICOCountdown.com for leading me to this project.  Cheesy
Activity: 25
@inca

its free

As far as I know, quantum computers nowadays are nowhere as powerful as they would need to be to endanger anything. They can't perform the Shor algorhythm yet, so I suppose there is no real way to experimentally test it yet.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
@inca

its free
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
The presale was private/on invitation after registered interest. Only meant for core supporters. The ico was meant for everybody, publicly.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Did this ( presale , ICO ) ended ? I really like this project , how did i miss it ?

Sold out. Pre-sale exceeded the ICO cap.

Can someone tell me the difference between a pre-sale and an ICO?

Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Did this ( presale , ICO ) ended ? I really like this project , how did i miss it ?
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Will it be on an exchange?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The price of BTC and ETH fluctuates every day. How do tokens distribute?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Congrat 2 team

bright future 4 qrl.....
top 30 cmc here we come Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Looks like we' re going to hit the $4M cap! Congrats!  Smiley
We already hit $4M cap($4,119,666.95) now.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Congratulations team and all the investors.
This one will be remembered as the Ico that never came Grin
Feels good to be on the boat.
If I can help out with anything, let me know (lawyer, Netherlands)
Activity: 25
Looks like we' re going to hit the $4M cap! Congrats!  Smiley
Activity: 23
Hi!

I have a question.. What is the price of the BTC / ETH that will be considered for the ICO ? Is it going to be the calculated when the participant sends the amount to the given address ? Or is it going to be calculated at the end of the ICO ?

Also, to participate in the ICO, we just need to send the funds to the given address and then send a mail about the transaction, right ?
So, when do the participants get to know about their share of Tokens ?

And... Cheers to everyone participating in the project! I have a gut feeling this will be one of the most interesting and innovative projects of this year along with the Elastic project. Proud to be part of both these projects! 2017 is going to be exciting! Smiley

Good luck to the Team! Exciting times ahead! Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm worried about this project. It's a fraud project. It's always mysterious. Some of the details are vague.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
congratulations QRL!!!

$2 Million Development target reached.

Cheers
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
What are you expecting in terms of TPS and scalability for QRL?

Why isn't this question answered?

Pages:
Jump to: