Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 273. (Read 525393 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Has everyone heard of the latest news that the Peoples Bank of China has had a meeting with more Chinese cryptocurrency exchanges and this caused Huobi and Okcoin to suspend all withdrawals of BTC and LTC from their sites? Others will possibly follow and might suspend all cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals.

How does this affect the Qtum ICO since it will be done on 3 major Chinese exchanges? Will there be a change of plans?
I don't think the changes in the Chinese exchange will affect our Qtum project. Its not said that every withdrawals were suspended, every small bitcoin exchanges were warned not to involve into any of the unregulated activities, every transactions need to be done based on the regulation and taxation.

The ICO will be affected. How will the potential investors deposit BTC to the exchanges in China if they are not allowed to get cryptocoins in or out? How will the investors also get their QTUM coins transferred to their wallets?
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Congratulations you have been added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again!  Cool

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/829910200991760388

gladly to see qtum is already add in the icocountdown, we should wait the ico is launch. its a good news for us so we can wait and see what will happen in the last of 19 days later.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Only 51% of tokens get distributed in the crowdsale?

I get that 20% is reserved for early backers and foundation initiators, but why is there an additional 20% reserved for business development and another 9% reserved for academic research, education and market expansion? Shouldn't those funds be allocated from the proceeds of the crowdsale? For example 80% crowdsale and 20% for early backers?

Just going to quote myself (above), since this gets burried so quickly with all the Qtum paid promoters.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Will there be a presale?
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
OKCOIN CEO also invest into Qtum. Also some good investors too.
Activity: 414
you can invest Qtum through yunbi.com, everyone know this in china. so get prepared guys..

otherwise, you may do not have the chance to buy into the ico..since Qtum has a large community in china, about 3000 Chinese people are waiting for ico.

Qtum get a bigger community than ethereum in china.
“Qtum 在中國好像比較更不錯,3000勞動人民等著買入Qtum。” from the Qtum wechat group.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
What will happen to Qtum. Qtum to the Moon!

Hahaha. I think qtum did do the launch viewed from this image
the sit ...
I keep waiting for the hottest news ajan of qtum
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Has everyone heard of the latest news that the Peoples Bank of China has had a meeting with more Chinese cryptocurrency exchanges and this caused Huobi and Okcoin to suspend all withdrawals of BTC and LTC from their sites? Others will possibly follow and might suspend all cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals.

How does this affect the Qtum ICO since it will be done on 3 major Chinese exchanges? Will there be a change of plans?
They also have a plan to sell it from their website and also from an ico website so in some unlikely event,investors will always have choice but I would love to see atleast one non-Chinese exchange also.
As far signature campaign, yes public memory is short lived,I do not think it is a good idea to end signature campaign before ICO.
I think signature campaign should have been started in February and last till first week of March.
Activity: 361
is the ico still going ahead as planned on a Chinese exchange after everything that is going on?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
In case you missed the Slack thingy, here it is below the horizontal line:

This doesn't look good, you may post a screenshot because it is easy to read and is better for our eyes.

Does anyone can post here some questions that were made yesterday, currently I don't use slack so It might be better for us and for visitors in this thread to see what happened there!

Well don't you think you're asking too much? Slack is just a click away, just download the app unto your phone and get involved. It's a great experience.

Making a single post here including the questions and answers wouldn't hurt anyone because it doesn't take much time and we could read them.

I don't use slack because it is a chat and on the chats the main things get disappeared very fast because there are many people who write

And if I should look for something I should make a search not like here in forum that with a link we can redirect to the post.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

I don't think the changes in the Chinese exchange will affect our Qtum project. Its not said that every withdrawals were suspended, every small bitcoin exchanges were warned not to involve into any of the unregulated activities, every transactions need to be done based on the regulation and taxation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
I would like to see what happens to the page when the signature campaign  ends and people flock to another project.

The distribution of tokens is a concern to me, 51% only available to ICO investors and the tokens just represent only software licence.
Activity: 364
What will happen to Qtum. Qtum to the Moon!

Activity: 1435
The project is very interesting, I expect that for such technology is our future, because the idea of ​​the project will be very well applied in the real sector, I can say with confidence that the ICO is a successful, can tell even from themselves, these projects are very rare.   Wink
Yup. I totally agree ... This is a very interesting
to get more information.
You can visit their slack.
the information there is more accurate
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
The project is very interesting, I expect that for such technology is our future, because the idea of ​​the project will be very well applied in the real sector, I can say with confidence that the ICO is a successful, can tell even from themselves, these projects are very rare.   Wink
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I'm curious as to how Qtum was able to send the following to an email address I seldom use that's associated with a user account I have on this forum which I haven't logged into for a very long time.

It's a big probability that they used old bitcointalk database dump which is floating around the internet for a long time. Obviously their potential investor target is exactly this forum's users.
I wonder what happen to this thread after signature campaign finish, when I check last pages I see only people who's in the signature campaign write to this thread. Maybe it's early to finish advertisement. Anyway that's their choice and I respect that. Looking forward to crowdsale.

Yeah, I figured such, but don't sweat it, merely bringing attention to the fact so that others are informed. Trust me, if I felt that the team behind Qtum were nefarious actors, I would be in this thread like flies on shit like (see my sig - they love me there  Grin).

Later, all.

Bruno

We e-mailed everyone in our Slack, it gives us their e-mail addresses. 

I'm an idiot! It had to be the time that I only once visited your Slack. Thank you kindly for clearing this up, bud. Please don't tell anybody that I'm an idiot.  Roll Eyes

Bruno
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Congratulations you have been added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again!  Cool

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/829910200991760388
Activity: 722
Merit: 259
I'm curious as to how Qtum was able to send the following to an email address I seldom use that's associated with a user account I have on this forum which I haven't logged into for a very long time.

It's a big probability that they used old bitcointalk database dump which is floating around the internet for a long time. Obviously their potential investor target is exactly this forum's users.
I wonder what happen to this thread after signature campaign finish, when I check last pages I see only people who's in the signature campaign write to this thread. Maybe it's early to finish advertisement. Anyway that's their choice and I respect that. Looking forward to crowdsale.

Yeah, I figured such, but don't sweat it, merely bringing attention to the fact so that others are informed. Trust me, if I felt that the team behind Qtum were nefarious actors, I would be in this thread like flies on shit like (see my sig - they love me there  Grin).

Later, all.

Bruno

We e-mailed everyone in our Slack, it gives us their e-mail addresses. 
Jump to: