Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 269. (Read 525393 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
will the ico have a delay?

i am waiting for this...

seems still no delay for the ICO no newest update about it because like the schedule the ICO will start at 1st march and will ended on 28th march, or am i missing the news about the delay?i am not find about delay day for ICO at their social media, please correct me if i am wrong

Yeah right, I think there is no delay when the ICO, I can't waiting for looking forward to Qtum ICO, currently I already prepare approximately 2.5 btc for investment in Qtum. Because I'm very optimistic that Qtum will be successful in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

i am waiting for this...

seems still no delay for the ICO no newest update about it because like the schedule the ICO will start at 1st march and will ended on 28th march, or am i missing the news about the delay?i am not find about delay day for ICO at their social media, please correct me if i am wrong
Activity: 952
Merit: 501

i am waiting for this...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I am able to translate this ann the website and anything else needed to Greek for a bounty. If you guys are interested dont hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I Think, I will buy Qtum coin from the official site of this project. I am sure this project is very important and very valuable. And the price of this project's coin will rise in the near future. But I hope to see this coin in a trade site like Poloniex. I am sure after big popularity Poloniex will invite this coin to their site even they have not accepted now.
Good luck Qtum. Proud of being a part of this project.

I will most likely do the same and participate in the ICO through the Qtum official site.  I do not want to sign up for at a Chinese exchange and end up never using it again after the Qtum ICO.  Pretty sure Poloniex will end up listing Qtum but the real question is when, hopefully right after launch.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
Just to clarify.
There is no maximum ICO Cap?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Qtum looks very interesting and it has got crypto community attention but it is strange they stopped their signature campaign weeks before ICO.Usually campaigns are run throughout ICO.Are they planning to start another campaign ?What was the reason of closing signature campaign?Has ICO date postponed?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I Think, I will buy Qtum coin from the official site of this project. I am sure this project is very important and very valuable. And the price of this project's coin will rise in the near future. But I hope to see this coin in a trade site like Poloniex. I am sure after big popularity Poloniex will invite this coin to their site even they have not accepted now.
Good luck Qtum. Proud of being a part of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Such great interest have few projects. It seems that fundraising is over in less than half an hour. Many who wish don't have an opportunity to become an investor in the initial stage. Several large investors can invest 1000+ BTC. If you have done the maximum possible investment 5 BTC, it would be better for small investors.

Why such restrictions are necessary? Each participant will invest in Qtum as much as it sees fit and appropriate. ICO has no restrictions on borrowed funds, and let us not try to make any limitations, it is simply not necessary and looks very bad.

Dxt
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If at the end of ICO will be less than 10'000 of BTC, I also invest. If you invest a lot, I'll wait for the exchange.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Hope small investors will be able or even have time to invest in the ICO Smiley
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Unfortunately couldn't get qtum coins
very unfortunate!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I am hearing this project could raise 30,000 bitcoin in China alone. If the west gets involved this is going to rival Ethereum.

I doubt that figure, that was what was siad before the Antshares ICO but ended up raising 6000+BTC though Qtum team is more solid than Antshares. I look forward to the minimum and maximum cap in BTC terms the team is looking to raise

Independent of what it achieves, project looks very promising, but in a given case if it raise until 15,000 BTC would be enough to fit the
top 15 which would be a good starting point, in case it was not achieved at the beginning it would not take long to climb positions, for example Qtum is more interesting that Waves, and the latter is TOP 11 just now.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
We have no affiliation with any Emercoin community members, but there is an individual that won't stop spamming our Slack.  He'll be banned, but it may not stop him.

Thank you kindly for the clarification, Qtum. I've yet to look at the two email's headers to see if they're sourced from different locales. I'm assuming they are according to your reply.

Bruno
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Greetings to all,

As we are approximately 3 weeks away from
Qtum ico launching.
Many Participants have expressed their
Legitimate concerns about
Chinese trade exchange
& the handling of Qtum ico.

There are those who not affected
By such restriction's and may not
Be subject to China governing laws.
According to the recent news coming
Out of china pertaining only to it's subject
(Citizen/ppl of china). If you not a chinese citizen,
Or don't trade on any Chinese exchange
Then what China saying doesn't include you.

Qtum ico will move forward with or without
Chinese exchange... while many are concerned
About this very idea, see it as a blessing's in Disguise.
For the many who want to buy as many Qtum as
Possible.

Chinese Authority (PBOC) has done us all a favor.
By restricting and placing regulations upon
The chinese exchange to help prevent fraud and flight
Capital (AML/KYC) is being put into place.

Do you not see you jus been given an
Opportunity & an advantage over
China to be able to participate in Qtum ico
& buy Qtum at a much more favorable price,
think about it China buying up Qtum... yeah'
 and you can say bye-bye
To those cheap Qtum you wanted to.

Either there will be a few or alot of participants
In Qtum ico from China, questions is how many
Qtum you seeking to Grab for yourself?

Peer2peer360

that's some nice writing.

yes. in Chinese community, Qtum is a great project, and Qtum have a 3000 people community in china.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
good to know that qtum will not be affected by the issue in china's new implemented law. though this can affect the performance as some of the developers was chinese but it will be good for all the people on which they can buy qtum as many as they want.
Really? Glad to hear that. Indeed it is really a good news for everyone.
Yes, hoping for a great investment ahead with Qtum. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 364
there is no bounty campaign before ICO start?

Maybe they don't because they already start a signature campaign that cost 5+ BTC per week. That was sick.
Activity: 476
there is no bounty campaign before ICO start?
Activity: 406
good to know that qtum will not be affected by the issue in china's new implemented law. though this can affect the performance as some of the developers was chinese but it will be good for all the people on which they can buy qtum as many as they want.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
We have no affiliation with any Emercoin community members, but there is an individual that won't stop spamming our Slack.  He'll be banned, but it may not stop him.

Emercoin guy is a serial spammer. He intentionally joins Slack Channel of different Projects with the sole intention of spamming.

So that's it. I have received the same message too posted at the previous page and a direct one not just once but thrice. Emercoin guy is really a spammer and hope actions must taken to prevent any unusual things that may happen.

What will be the price of Qtum during ICO? will there be fixed price for each token like Choronobank has for their Time token i.e 100 Time per btc or will the price be calculated after ICO?

Just wait for few more weeks as it was still early for the announcement. They will state that soon surely.
Jump to: