Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 328. (Read 525257 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I read that the team received $1 million funding, how much is the team looking to raise in the coming ICO and also their is no news on ICO on your page, I'm not a fan of Slack the place is too quite for my liking
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Will there be an ICO ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i think it is very usefull
you should try to improve it
i like it very much
Activity: 722
Merit: 259
I see that you got an award from the Blockchain Summit 2016 but will you join this summit, the Blockchain Summit 2017 which is going to happen at February 9, 2017, I think that there will be lots of questions and the answers could be useful/helpful for the community!

This is one of the things we're working on, getting the news out.  We have received all kinds of awards and praise from Blockchain industry types, in fact right now I'm sitting beside a giant cheque that we won in 2016.  Even Vitalik starts talking about us at the 10 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He850TP59SI

To give you a direct answer, I'm not sure if we'll be at the 2017 summit.  I know Earlz is at a conference right now.  I'll ask Patrick when we meet today.
Activity: 403
Why is the signature campaign I have yet to get a response?
and I read many postings are not good? considered a scam
Please explanation Sir. .. Thank you

This project ain't a scam, and signature campaign ain't either. This will be the biggest project in 2017.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Sound likes Promising, i would like to know about this! just keep updates . reserved.

wait more development.
Activity: 434
I think this is an Interesting project!
Really it's a great project  Shocked
Activity: 147
Merit: 102
"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"
Sound likes Promising, i would like to know about this! just keep updates . reserved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I like ur project and u have great team. I know from chat platform. Really helpful. I like this company despite ur unfair signature campaign manager Smiley

And also i admire to ur logo really fantastic Wink Great job!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Good luck to qtum I hope your project will become successful. I want to know when qtum launche or release?
Can you give the link of signature campaign .? Thanks op. Thanks and godbless
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I see that you got an award from the Blockchain Summit 2016 but will you join this summit, the Blockchain Summit 2017 which is going to happen at February 9, 2017, I think that there will be lots of questions and the answers could be useful/helpful for the community!
Activity: 672
I read all about your project at the time when I saw your signature campaign. I came here to see that is that legit or just another scam. But after reading about your plannings and the goal of project and your preparation for the project I found that it is really a great project.

Technode, a Chinese technology site, just wrote an article about Qtum

Activity: 274
This is one of the most stunning project , Hopefully you guys will make this Qtum happen Asap. We are so excited to try and feel the new generation of crypto.
Wishing your team good luck!
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 868
I like what the team is trying to do, they want to capitalise on the success of both Ethereum and Bitcoin, but I just don't know if they can do better than RSK. To me the idea is very similar to RSK if not RSK concept.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Translators are welcome to claim bounties, and will be paid in Bitcoin.

Our team can do the translations for:

Chinese
English
Swedish
Arabic
French
Spanish
Russian
Belarusian
Macedonian

We will approve each bounty, and we ask that the translators post a link to their work and the transaction ID in this thread.

There will be bounties for other types of work posted later.

And what about my payment? I've translated your topic to russian. You can check it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annqtum-utxo-pos-coindesk-bitcoinmagazine-1749692
But i didn't receive any paiment for my job. You're just ignoring my PM and post in this thread. Ignoring isn't good strategy for business at this forum.

Was this bounty approved?

How does it's must be aproved? You can check my translation using this link.
I saw that you pay another people for their translations. They just wrote something like "I ll take turkish" and after their work they post here link for it. I did like them.

We need to approve each bounty, there is almost 100 private messages in this inbox of people trying to claim bounties for (possible) fake translations.  One guy has private messaged me 3-5 times a day wanting money for his fake translation for weeks now.

This message I quoted clearly states we need to approve each bounty, and we do not need a Russian translation.  We have not paid even approved translations for a few days, in the hopes that the Bitcointalk community would catch the dishonest google translate people.

We can pay for for your translation, but I don't want to set a precedent here, this will be an exception.  We already have a Russian translation from Alex, others have done one and asked for payment.

Post your BTC address and we will pay this within a day or two.

Thank you. But in your post you said that you "can do" translation into this languages. And I thought that you hadn't done it then you posted your message. It would better to say something like "we've already done it" or "we do it by ourselves" to cancel  situations like that  Undecided
Little missundestanding happened.  Cheesy
But thank you that you've understood me.
my btc address - 1N2w2o2RkRiNQaKKKfdPUzhG6sWfU3qpLV
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
This looks legit from what I'm reading so far. Can't wait to see more from this project!
Translators are welcome to claim bounties, and will be paid in Bitcoin.

Our team can do the translations for:

Chinese
English
Swedish
Arabic
French
Spanish
Russian
Belarusian
Macedonian

We will approve each bounty, and we ask that the translators post a link to their work and the transaction ID in this thread.

There will be bounties for other types of work posted later.

And what about my payment? I've translated your topic to russian. You can check it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annqtum-utxo-pos-coindesk-bitcoinmagazine-1749692
But i didn't receive any paiment for my job. You're just ignoring my PM and post in this thread. Ignoring isn't good strategy for business at this forum.

Was this bounty approved?

How does it's must be aproved? You can check my translation using this link.
I saw that you pay another people for their translations. They just wrote something like "I ll take turkish" and after their work they post here link for it. I did like them.

We need to approve each bounty, there is almost 100 private messages in this inbox of people trying to claim bounties for (possible) fake translations.  One guy has private messaged me 3-5 times a day wanting money for his fake translation for weeks now.

This message I quoted clearly states we need to approve each bounty, and we do not need a Russian translation.  We have not paid even approved translations for a few days, in the hopes that the Bitcointalk community would catch the dishonest google translate people.

We can pay for for your translation, but I don't want to set a precedent here, this will be an exception.  We already have a Russian translation from Alex, others have done one and asked for payment.

Post your BTC address and we will pay this within a day or two.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Looks like a solid and bold project, the kind of thing you don't see in every corner.

May I help to translate it to Portuguese?
Jump to: