Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QTZ] Quartz - SHA - hiPOS! - page 9. (Read 26632 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
April 28, 2015, 04:12:04 AM
More red asshole!!! Needs to leak blood out of eyes and ass!!! Then maybe some noob will sell you a bit of coins  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
April 28, 2015, 04:08:50 AM
Here we have the updates from the Dev. He posted "It's uploading" (in regards to the new wallet); within minutes of the first input of roughly 30k coins - then - after the input - he posted the new wallet - which I think is the fork/double spend/negative wallet balance/extra coins added into the blockchain - that someone has.

There very well may be more of these... But it's late. So I encourage anyone willing to take a look.

Goodnight all!

Strato

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
April 28, 2015, 04:06:23 AM
Look like there is no longer a negative balance on that address.  Now there are like 10 pages of transactions on that account going back a couple of days.  Possibly the block explorer owner is parsing the block chain right now?  If so, hopefully all the errors and the discrepancy in the coin total will go away within a few hours.
legendary
April 28, 2015, 03:58:47 AM
So I've attached a screenshot of this wallet address. It shows the times- which are literally minutes apart from when the Dev uploaded the new wallet with the correct nodes.

The first input (received) was before it was posted (the link to new wallet) - and the double spends are after.

Any experts weigh in here? This to me looks like a fork with double spends that were in fact accepted into the chain, using both sides of the fork.

legendary
April 28, 2015, 03:44:54 AM
Its not a negative balance, it's showing you a withdrawal transaction.

Huh?  Whats a withdrawal transaction.

There are inputs and outputs.

The explorer shows more outputs than inputs, hence, a negative balance which shouldn't happen.

I'm trying to give our dev the benefit of the doubt here.  Can we get a new block explorer?  I've seen this style block explorer give wonky information before on other coins so possibly something is wrong there.

Take a look at my previous post - I link to this address:

http://dankexplorer.com/address/RDFGdWEG5jU1JhmNjRscMD3xSwmhXEYCaL

The transactions were all made tonight early AM GMT I guess.

But they create a weird loop - all loop into that negative wallet - then back out to this address, and various others, then back in again.

Hard to follow actually.

Strato
legendary
April 28, 2015, 03:42:19 AM

Look again.  That is a wallet- not a transaction txid.

Upper Right. Balance. Its a negative balance wallet.

It stems from #4 on the Rich Wallet List.

http://dankexplorer.com/address/RDFGdWEG5jU1JhmNjRscMD3xSwmhXEYCaL

The transactions all lead - and create a loop - to that wallet - which is negative 77,000.

Look at the inputs - upper left.  And outputs - sent. It has sent more than received.

Strato
April 28, 2015, 03:42:18 AM

Huh?  Whats a withdrawal transaction.

There are inputs and outputs.

The explorer shows more outputs than inputs, hence, a negative balance which shouldn't happen.

I'm trying to give our dev the benefit of the doubt here.  Can we get a new block explorer?  I've seen this style block explorer give wonky information before on other coins so possibly something is wrong there.
Activity: 495
April 28, 2015, 03:36:25 AM

legendary
April 28, 2015, 03:27:22 AM
Just curious... how is it possible for a wallet to have a negative -77,000 coin balance? Or am I just not interpreting this correctly?

http://dankexplorer.com/address/REatsvKLjSVTY9khpvWoz5Ws5LxQBsbot8

Strato

(Before jumping to conclusions - I may just not be looking at this right - but it looks like a negative balance wallet??)
April 28, 2015, 03:24:40 AM
Hey, the total coin supply listed on the block explorer and shown when you run getinfo in the client is off by around 30k-ish coins.  I know I am not on a fork or anything because I compared the block hashes.  Just wanted to be sure that discrepancy gets addressed because after the BT debacle I get the feeling it may become an issue if bittrex is considering listing.

Block 2 has 1000 block reward it should have been 0. but block 3-100 is 0 rewards. (also block 1)

I could not find out where is other 33.480 coins comming from.

Am I the only one that finding it alarming that 30K coins are not accounted for?
I do not have the compentences to check if this is true, any body with stake in this game,
should check what happend to theese coins.

30k coins is nothing. The supply will be in the millions. If there was going to be hidden blocks or a pre-mine it would be more than 30k blocks. EDIT:  Coins

What I find baffling is when the block reward turned to 300, the exchange C-CEX stopped allowing QTZ withdrawals. Likely because they are running the QT with the old nodes (Just a theory).  

Odd is all I'm saying. But coins in exchanges, which is a huge supply according to the block explorer will not be reaping the rewards of the hiPOS system.

Hmmmm.

Strato

Yeah, 30k coins isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.  It wouldn't make sense for a hidden block or pre-mine to only be for a measly 30k coins.  Why the discrepancy then?

I just resynced from scratch with the new client and the nodes listed in the ANN.  Compared the block hash and as of block 5132, I am synced with the explorer and the discrepancy remains. 
Activity: 495
April 28, 2015, 02:38:31 AM
This coin is staking very nicely
legendary
April 28, 2015, 02:26:38 AM
Hey, the total coin supply listed on the block explorer and shown when you run getinfo in the client is off by around 30k-ish coins.  I know I am not on a fork or anything because I compared the block hashes.  Just wanted to be sure that discrepancy gets addressed because after the BT debacle I get the feeling it may become an issue if bittrex is considering listing.

Block 2 has 1000 block reward it should have been 0. but block 3-100 is 0 rewards. (also block 1)

Am I the only one that finding it alarming that 30K coins are not accounted for?
I do not have the compentences to check if this is true, any body with stake in this game,

30k coins is nothing. The supply will be in the millions. If there was going to be hidden blocks or a pre-mine it would be more than 30k blocks. EDIT:  Coins

What I find baffling is when the block reward turned to 300, the exchange C-CEX stopped allowing QTZ withdrawals. Likely because they are running the QT with the old nodes (Just a theory).  

Odd is all I'm saying. But coins in exchanges, which is a huge supply according to the block explorer will not be reaping the rewards of the hiPOS system.

Hmmmm.

Strato
April 28, 2015, 02:26:06 AM
We need to make a bold, write in big red letters and then maybe you will sell me the avatar you have of course as a clown, scam alert lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
April 28, 2015, 02:23:26 AM
Came men to buy coins, how fun Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Captain
April 28, 2015, 02:22:13 AM

legendary
April 28, 2015, 02:21:23 AM
Problems with the exchange C-CEX and not with coin, you are such idiots... Grin

OK. But if the exchange is running the old wallet; which they have to, run a full wallet; and the nodes the Dev programmed in to the wallet are not functioning, then in-out commands would not work.

Meaning it might be the qt wallet and NOT the exchange.

Strato
legendary
April 28, 2015, 02:16:38 AM
Coinbase has also gone dark. It's not just C-CEX. Looks like there may be issues on the BTC Blockchain.

Not sure about other exchanges.

Strato
April 28, 2015, 02:07:02 AM
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 28, 2015, 01:57:54 AM
Hey guys,
Fixed the syncing issues with the wallet,
https://mega.co.nz/#!vws0SCQI!TeuNI9Hd9k6W6AqiEqQCN2zZ5r6po-GYB7x07EnGJ3c
Let me know ASAP if anyone is still having problems syncing/connecting.
legendary
April 28, 2015, 01:55:31 AM
Yeah just tried to withdrawl my coins from them. Doesnt work. Just errors out.

Guess my coins are stuck there.

Strato
Pages:
Jump to: