Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 27. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike Davie spoke to Skrillaking a few days ago in a wide-ranging interview covering topics such as big data and Quadrant’s dual token ecosystem. All the Answers you Want to Know About Quadrant— Explained by Mike Davie.

Read more. Q&A with SkrillaKing: Highlights and full interview transcript

Thank you so much for sharing that!
I'm going to leave the video for an easier accessing possibility to everyone in here.

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike Davie spoke to Skrillaking a few days ago in a wide-ranging interview covering topics such as big data and Quadrant’s dual token ecosystem. All the Answers you Want to Know About Quadrant— Explained by Mike Davie.

Read more. Q&A with SkrillaKing: Highlights and full interview transcript
Activity: 226
I really like Quadrants mission of mapping decentralized data. I saw a lot of positive sentiment on Telegram about it as well.

It's a unique solution that should finally bring some real transparency and fair distribution for data producer/consumer.
Thank you a lot for your support, glad to have you on Quadrant's side pompinkpomelo!  Grin
Activity: 140
most of AI apps that I have followed harvested their own data, so what is your reason to use data from others provider? Why you don'c collect it yourself?
Quadrant protocol is enabling a data marketplace to generate massive aggregated amounts of reliable data from disparate sources, allowing for much better fine tuning of Machine Learning systems. This allows for smaller companies to gain a competitive edge in the AI marketplace, that is currenly only availible to large corperations that use their platforms to harvest and hoard large amount of data.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
most of AI apps that I have followed harvested their own data, so what is your reason to use data from others provider? Why you don'c collect it yourself?
Activity: 424
Quadrant Protocol have successfully integrated their ecosystem with Bluzelle’s Lovelace. This is a good news for investors. With both the Quadrant and Bluzelle protocols continuing to work closely together and providing new enhancements and features to users. The project promises to bring great profits to investors in the future.

Thanks for the support, join the discussion in the Telegram community
Activity: 424
I think that their partnership with bluzelle can give them a lot of opportunities, i hope both of this companies will have great future.

Thanks for the support, this partnership is a big opportunity for both projects, they are working together to improve the Data industry, by providing innovate ways of verify and stamping the authenticity of Data.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Quadrant Protocol have successfully integrated their ecosystem with Bluzelle’s Lovelace. This is a good news for investors. With both the Quadrant and Bluzelle protocols continuing to work closely together and providing new enhancements and features to users. The project promises to bring great profits to investors in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think that their partnership with bluzelle can give them a lot of opportunities, i hope both of this companies will have great future.
Activity: 259
Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community and Quadrant will serve companies using the data to solve complex problems, detect trends and create new products.
I expect good luck for the idea.

Greetings to you too.
Thank you very much for the support and well wishes, you are very much appreciated.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.

Quadrant Protocol's CEO- Mike Davie had an in-depth interview with Larry for ICO Genius.

Here are some highlights from the interview:

1. What happened in 2017 that prompted the Quadrant team to find a solution and inspiration to start Quadrant Protocol.

2. How vulnerable blockchain is to attacks and what limits scalability.

3. A short “debate” between centralization and decentralization in the crypto industry.

Read more in this article to learn more about Quadrant Protocol's CEO's interview with ICOGenius.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community and Quadrant will serve companies using the data to solve complex problems, detect trends and create new products.
I expect good luck for the idea.
Activity: 140
The main thing is not only the level of detailed study of technical documentation; professionalism of the team, the main thing is the relevance of the idea itself and problems it solve. The market of information assets just needs protected and genuine information, this is the maximum value, and therefore the success of similar projects. The project stands in line with the top ones.

Thanks for your support!
Please join us on Telegram to join in on the most up to date conversations about Quadrant Protocol!
Activity: 434
The main thing is not only the level of detailed study of technical documentation; professionalism of the team, the main thing is the relevance of the idea itself and problems it solve. The market of information assets just needs protected and genuine information, this is the maximum value, and therefore the success of similar projects. The project stands in line with the top ones.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Quadrant CEO Mike Davie was invited by The Edge Singapore, a leading business newspaper, to comment about Singapore’s Smart Nation project. You can read the interview here:

https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/data-to-ease-pain-points-in-cities-quadrant-ceo-tells-the-edge-c7e0159845c6
Activity: 280

Quadrant Protocol has always claimed to be storage agnostic, and now Quadrant Protocol is proud to say that it has successfully integrated it's ecosystem with Bluzelle’s Lovelace.

Read more in this article regarding Quadrant Protocol's integration with Bluezelle's Lovelace.

This is one of the most important articles which will help the community to understand how potential the Quadrant protocol is going to be. I hope team plan is very highly conceptually where it can help to implement the ecosystem of other cryptocurrency companies.

Yes, other blockchain companies can actually join the Quadrant Protocol ecosystem in various ways e.g. as Data Suppliers. Please watch this AMA where the CEO touches on all these things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcJq4Rv8Wl8
Activity: 280
Hello, what's the forecast price would be after listing on top markets?

we understand the importance of being listed on a quality exchange and assure you that it is a priority. However, we ask you to please refrain from any and all exchange related discussions as there are strict regulations that must be adhered to in order to avoid jeopardizing the project's success. Please  Follow us on Telegram for updates, the  Creator.ai team will never leave you in the dark.

that's good thanks
liquidity is important but most important is the project progress and developments
now ICO is live so i think the first thing is funds that will be raised in ICO. i hope that enough funds will be raised in ICO
and after that the developments and then the exchange listing thing comes
by my point of view
some people thinks that exchange listing make a project successful. no that's not true

Thanks for the input and support, the team has raised about 80% of their hardcap. They are working hard for the best interest of everyone. 
But most of the money they raised on the pre-sale. I wonder if the team plans to extend the token sale? I hope that doesn't happen.

Hello there, the team has no plans of extending the token sale. Any unsold tokens will be locked and sold at a date no earlier than 2 years.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Quadrant Protocol has always claimed to be storage agnostic, and now Quadrant Protocol is proud to say that it has successfully integrated it's ecosystem with Bluzelle’s Lovelace.

Read more in this article regarding Quadrant Protocol's integration with Bluezelle's Lovelace.

This is one of the most important articles which will help the community to understand how potential the Quadrant protocol is going to be. I hope team plan is very highly conceptually where it can help to implement the ecosystem of other cryptocurrency companies.

Activity: 318
Hello, what's the forecast price would be after listing on top markets?

we understand the importance of being listed on a quality exchange and assure you that it is a priority. However, we ask you to please refrain from any and all exchange related discussions as there are strict regulations that must be adhered to in order to avoid jeopardizing the project's success. Please  Follow us on Telegram for updates, the  Creator.ai team will never leave you in the dark.

that's good thanks
liquidity is important but most important is the project progress and developments
now ICO is live so i think the first thing is funds that will be raised in ICO. i hope that enough funds will be raised in ICO
and after that the developments and then the exchange listing thing comes
by my point of view
some people thinks that exchange listing make a project successful. no that's not true

Thanks for the input and support, the team has raised about 80% of their hardcap. They are working hard for the best interest of everyone. 
But most of the money they raised on the pre-sale. I wonder if the team plans to extend the token sale? I hope that doesn't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: