Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 25. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 16
The disparity of consumers and data providers leads to disastrous consequences for the development of new work algorithms. Quadrant Protocol has all chances to take a leading position in the field of accounting and publication of data, thus ensuring equal rights for everyone.happy to see Quadrant is solving a real world problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

Make sure you check out this recap of Quadrant Protocol's and Bluzelle's A.M.A. from yesterday and get to know how this partnership aims to ensure the transparency and accessibility of the Data Supply Chain!

If you haven't already, make sure to join Quadrant Protocol's Telegram group, clicking here.

Good afternoon, does bounty company complete or still proceeds? If yes, when will tokens count and when will pay for work?
Hi there!

I'm sorry, but for more details over the Community Rewards, check out the specific Bitcointalk thead and Telegram group below:

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyquadrant-protocol-a-blueprint-for-mapping-decentralized-data-upto-100k-3739014
Telegram: https://t.me/quadrantprotocol_bounty
I see that the Protocol of the quadrant will be a lot of competitors. What advantages does the team offer to token holders compared to competitors?
And one more question-token sale ends on July 26?
Hi there, Gayas!

What advantages would you be referring to?
The Quadrant Protocol token will also be used by guardians and elons, they will stake their QUAD in order to get access data (in the case of elons) and run a node (in the case of guardians).

The sale ends in July, 26th, yes. Wink

Feel free to join Quadrant Protocol's Telegram Group and hop in the discussion!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Good afternoon, does bounty company complete or still proceeds? If yes, when will tokens count and when will pay for work?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
, I already hold Bluzelle tokens, more then one. That is enough right? I have more bluzelle tokens on another account, but that doesn't increase bonus right If I send them also to the eth contribution adress?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I see that the Protocol of the quadrant will be a lot of competitors. What advantages does the team offer to token holders compared to competitors?
And one more question-token sale ends on July 26?
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello Quadrant Community!

In order to celebrate our partnership with BluzelleHQ, effectaix, and MEDIA_Protocol we offer 20% bonus to all eQUAD Public Token Sale contributors, who own one of those tokens BLZ, EFX, or MPT. For more guidelines, please refer to this Post

Activity: 280
The benefits are very proud
The Quadrant Protocol is a pioneer for exploring, enabling them to create the first Data Intelligent Contract and applied to create new data products.
Not only that, Benefits the Quadrant Protocol stamps for authenticity, enabling data buyers to track and have proof of who makes the data, and empower smart minds to work on creating Mutation Constellations - new products and services.
Thanks so much for your support! Don't forget to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 250
The benefits are very proud
The Quadrant Protocol is a pioneer for exploring, enabling them to create the first Data Intelligent Contract and applied to create new data products.
Not only that, Benefits the Quadrant Protocol stamps for authenticity, enabling data buyers to track and have proof of who makes the data, and empower smart minds to work on creating Mutation Constellations - new products and services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
In order to celebrate Quadrant partnership with Bluzelle, Effect.AI, and Media Protocol, Quadrant offer 20% bonus to all eQUAD Public Token Sale contributors, who own one of those tokens BLZ, EFX, or MEDIA. For more guidelines refer to this post:

Forging Deeper and Meaningful Partnerships

Hello!
 Very interesting project, ambitious and promising. The most important thing is the professionalism of the team, the key to Success of the  Quadrant Protocol .  Good luck in the development of the project!
Thank you very much, onecod! Wink

Quadrant's team is honored for such support from the community!
Feel free to join the Telegram Group and send a hello. Wink
Activity: 392
Did you guys attracted any type of investment (like from VCs or angels) before ICO? if yes, then for what purposes and where did you find funding?
Hello, SashaMorel.
Thanks for your interest in Quadrant Protocol. Yes, there was a private sale where it was raised 15 million USD.  Wink

Feel free to join Telegram group in order to get details about crowdsale.  Wink
Activity: 8
Did you guys attracted any type of investment (like from VCs or angels) before ICO? if yes, then for what purposes and where did you find funding?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
This is true that Singapore's goverment made a partnership with Quadrant? Your project based and registered in Singapore as well?
Activity: 392
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

A very exciting announcement will be going live later today, during our AMA sessions with two of our growth partners. It's not one to miss, so make sure you are tuned live:

🗓️ 19 July Timezone: SGT (GMT+8)
AMA with MEDIA_Protocol 21:00PM & with BluzelleHQ 23:00PM

Join the Telegram group to stay updated.  Wink
Activity: 226
Quadrant Protocol made partnership with EffectAI project to Deliver Location Data for Singapore.

Full article about this here:

https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/quadrant-partners-with-effect-ai-to-deliver-location-data-for-singapore-d11e393502ad

Correctly I understand that the inhabitants of Singapore will be the first to test the work of databases on themselves and receive a fee in tokens for their contribution to the development of the project infrastructure, and in the future this network will expand to other countries? What will be the interest of users to add data to artificial intelligence?

Yes, you're correct! Pretty exciting, isn't it?
So, as you can see from the article, here is how the partnership will work:
Quadrant will supply satellite images of Singapore to Effect.AI.  These will then be annotated via a micro-tasking methodology carried out by a crowdsourced workforce selected on a reliability scoring system, and distributed into smaller files classified on Effect.AI’s Effect Force platform. These files will be rendered as pixel polygons, returned to Quadrant, and finally converted into GPS polygons.

Adding data will be an assembly of all the micro-tasks carried out by "workforce" so this means that per each micro-task, the user will be micro-rewarded.

More details will follow up as the project progresses, but if you need even more clarity I can always ask the team and see if they can share some number projection for the micro-tasks  Wink
I hope this is what you were after!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Quadrant Protocol made partnership with EffectAI project to Deliver Location Data for Singapore.

Full article about this here:

https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/quadrant-partners-with-effect-ai-to-deliver-location-data-for-singapore-d11e393502ad

Correctly I understand that the inhabitants of Singapore will be the first to test the work of databases on themselves and receive a fee in tokens for their contribution to the development of the project infrastructure, and in the future this network will expand to other countries? What will be the interest of users to add data to artificial intelligence?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Exciting news, guys!!! I cannot wait to see the community grow!!! You have some strong support all over the world, basically!! This is not something every single project out there can showcase in such blasé fashion!!! I'm so happy for you/us!!!

This is because they have something very strong to present to the community very soon. People acknowledge that and follow this continuously.
Activity: 252
Hi Community!

Don't forget about the AMA tomorrow of Quadrant Protocol + Media Protocol for tomorrow!

Pages:
Jump to: