Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 30. (Read 52928 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Just a few hours ago, Quadrant kicked off their Asian roadshow with a meetup in Singapore. They just published an article where you can read a recap of this meetup in Singapore:

Recap of Quadrant Meetup in Singapore

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
At the moment, already sold 89,771,086 eQUADS, which is very good for such a market! Although I was counting on the project to quickly collect hardback, the HYIP was, the project is good!
It seems that the Quadrant Protocol ICO will finish sooner than its original planned day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
At the moment, already sold 89,771,086 eQUADS, which is very good for such a market! Although I was counting on the project to quickly collect hardback, the HYIP was, the project is good!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Quadrant are broadcasting live from Singapore where they co-host with SGInnovate a meetup about big data with blockchain! They present their demo integration with Bluzelle TestNet, and share some great development updates:

https://youtu.be/0tV_75p1WN0
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Interesting concept on this project. It collecting and providing any high quality original data that can be used for any company who are needing them to create and AI perhaps.
The project also giving some kind of protection and the quality of the data.
Activity: 29
Here's the latest interview with Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike Davie

👉Watch the interview here

https://i.imgur.com/zG85rKE.png
Thank you for link to the recent interview with CEO of Quadrant Protocol project, namely Mike Davie.
I spent my time to watch the whole video, which helps me to have clearer understandings about the project, its potential, its plans in the year of 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Here's the latest interview with Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike Davie

👉Watch the interview here

Activity: 424
Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

Don't forget to join the Quadrant Protocol team today at 18:00 in Singapore for the meetup they co-host with SGInnovate. This event reinforces the team's ties with the entire data ecosystem — to educate the community and carefully understand the issues they are facing.

Find out more about the event Here
Hello!
I believe it's a great project! Aesthetic idea, interesting website!

Thank you Canodevcent, for supporting the Quadrant Protocol Project.
Get to know more about the importance of big data in the blockchain industry, and join Quadrant meetup in Hong Kong. They co-host this event with their partners in Hong Kong Genesis Block HK. For more information and RSVP visit this link:

https://hubs.ly/H0cXyKx0

Thanks for sharing and for the support. Much appreciated.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Get to know more about the importance of big data in the blockchain industry, and join Quadrant meetup in Hong Kong. They co-host this event with their partners in Hong Kong Genesis Block HK. For more information and RSVP visit this link:

https://hubs.ly/H0cXyKx0

Activity: 259
Quadrant Protocol has a stellar team of advisors as well as a partnership with Bluzelle, whose CEO also advises the project. The token metrics are very decent, and the vesting for the team seems fair. So, in my opinion this project is rather an exception in the ocean of "whitepaper ICOs".

Ya I agree. It's good to see a quality team backed up by known advisors. So many garbage projects coming to market right now...
Thanks for the kind words and the support.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 182
Quadrant Protocol has a stellar team of advisors as well as a partnership with Bluzelle, whose CEO also advises the project. The token metrics are very decent, and the vesting for the team seems fair. So, in my opinion this project is rather an exception in the ocean of "whitepaper ICOs".

Ya I agree. It's good to see a quality team backed up by known advisors. So many garbage projects coming to market right now...
Activity: 226

Yes! So glad to hear you saying this Cryptochel!
Thank you so much for your kind words, your support is highly appreciated!  Smiley

Here's an update from the team for everyone who still has not joined the tokensale:

In case you have any questions or doubts, feel always welcome in Quadrant Protocol's Telegram group!
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Activity: 252
Singapore is in the process of positioning itself as Asia’s leading data huh in the region, with an annual 1billion contribution to country’s economy coming solely from the big data industry👍

Our CEO Mike Davie was invited by the EDGE Singapore, a leading business newspaper to comment about Singapore’s Smart Nation ambitious project.

“When you start collecting data, you get an idea of how the city operates and take away some of the pain points of the citizens. Then you can think of how to address them”. Quadrant Protocol is committed to proceed the following years with governmental authorities like the landmark partnership with the Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore to build a data source platform for companies to tap. Mike concludes his statement “.

As individuals, we need to understand our own actions. Sometimes, data can show us the way. The government has a responsibility to make the lives of citizens better and that involves showing the impact of our decisions on ourselves. Quadrant Protocol is looking forward to utilizing this pilot partnership with Singapore’s government to design frameworks, solutions, and products addressing the transformation of cities into “smart nations”.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Quadrant Protocol founder Davie Michael was interviewed by The Edge Markets in a tribune about Singapore's effort to become a smart nation. Discover how they utilize this partnership with Singapore’s government to design solutions transforming cities into smart nations.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6421385226546708480?utm_content=74030303&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Activity: 280
Over the past 10 days, the team gathered less than 1000 Ethereum. I do not understand why the team continues token sale? After all, it would be reasonable to complete the sale ahead of time.
Hi there, why wouldn't the team continue their tokensale? The sale will run until July 26th (or until the hard cap is reached), so there is still plenty of time for Quadrant to reach it's goal. Smiley
Activity: 318
Over the past 10 days, the team gathered less than 1000 Ethereum. I do not understand why the team continues token sale? After all, it would be reasonable to complete the sale ahead of time.
Activity: 259
Hopefully, this project will go to moon, be successful and happy to part with one of the great project. thank you and good luck.

Thank you for the support and well wishes.

Follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
Pages:
Jump to: