Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 33. (Read 52928 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Less than 2 hours left for the live interview with SkrillaKing featuring our CEO Mike Davie who will answer live all your questions!

👉Link to join

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
I'm interested on this business. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to happen!
 Good luck team.
Thanks for the interest! Please join the telegram community for updates and info about the project.
Activity: 140
📢 We are ready to go! Presenting a live demo of our Testnet! A presentation you don’t want to miss...
Join us through this link, our team is broadcasting live from Singapore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLl9KWd7zyU

Donot forget to subscribe Quadrant Protocol  YouTube channel to get latest updates & news!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Tune in tomorrow at 18:00PM SGT GMT+8 to watch Quadrant Protocol CEO Davie Michael in a live interview with SkrillaKing! Plus there will be a live Q&A. The link will be available tomorrow morning. Until then, you can address any questions through theirr Telegram group at https://hubs.ly/H0cSV1P0

Activity: 252

What is the Quadrant Protocol ICO?  Huh

Quadrant Protocol is a decentralized network that attempts to capitalize on the growing market for big-data!  Have a look at this
Video for details!

Activity: 252
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

It's realistic that there are days where nobody contributes. Same with all other ICOs that are running.

Hi there, Quadrant Protocol's softcap (US$3m) has been long reached. The team gathered a total of US$15m during the private sale, which also surpassed the vesting trigger of US$7m.  The sale would run until July 26th or until it reaches the hardcap :-)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

It's realistic that there are days where nobody contributes. Same with all other ICOs that are running.
Merit: 6
The ultimate goal of the Quadrant is to provide a platform that provides an infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of DaaS and AI services between organizations. It allows vendors to sell their data with the use of smart contracts. Quadrant will soon become a successful project, with a strong team of highly-rated experts. Do not forget to join and participate in this project! I am sure it will be a very profitable investment!
Activity: 392
GREETINGS, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Join the team today Monday, July 2, for a live demo at 16:00 PM SGT GMT+8.
Broadcast live from Singapore! Link to view will be provided later.  Wink

Join Telegram group and Announcements Channel to stay updated.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The quadrant is well judged on ICOBench, although only 2 experts have contributed so far. The team seems seasoned and has a good partnership. Their whitelist ended within 22 minutes of the launch and recently the group signed new partnerships with Chainrock, Kenetic Capital and the Singapore government.
Hey there, thanks for your interest. The crowdsale is ongoing and will run until July 26th or until the hard cap is reached. The progress bar on the site is moving in accordance with the amount of eQuad sold. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Activity: 226

Let us hope we can witness some nice growth on that map over the coming months Wink

The expansion of the project will be global after the main part of sales. It can be seen that the team is responsible for affiliate affiliations and thus its popularity grows!

Thank you very much for your interest and profound enthusiasm for Quadrant!
The plan is exactly what you described, and the team is ensuring the company's long-term success in many ways, feel free to join us in Quadrant Protocol Telegram Community where you will constantly be on top of the news and best discussions! Join here  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
For someone who may need: The Quadrant team has some exciting news to share with you today! They are immensely proud to announce our Map of the World, a growing list of supports of Quadrant Protocol and the long term mission. Learn more at https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/global-partners-announced-913ade9ff3d6

Let us hope we can witness some nice growth on that map over the coming months Wink

The expansion of the project will be global after the main part of sales. It can be seen that the team is responsible for affiliate affiliations and thus its popularity grows!
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
For someone who may need: The Quadrant team has some exciting news to share with you today! They are immensely proud to announce our Map of the World, a growing list of supports of Quadrant Protocol and the long term mission. Learn more at https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/global-partners-announced-913ade9ff3d6

An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. For the time being, the Ethereum blockchain will be used for anchoring but it can be replaced by any public chain in the future if needed.
Hello !
It's really interesting project.
Well-advised results, interesting plan!

Thank you for your support! Don't forget to join us on Telegram!
Activity: 108
I suppose it is a very nice project! Absorbing idea, vigilant approach, classy website!
Thank you very much for your support and kind words, you are appreciated.

Please feel free to join the discussion on telegram.

Whether the crowdsale is very close because many people confused about the bar whether the quadrant protocol is raising the money or not. Already they send emails to the whitelist participants for participating in the crowdsale.

Thank you for your interest. A progress bar will be added to the website soon, please stay tuned.
all surely can't wait to await a new innovation, hopefully soon in the start and many who want to get into it, success is always a fella
I suppose it is a very nice project! Absorbing idea, vigilant approach, classy website!

Whether the crowdsale is very close because many people confused about the bar whether the quadrant protocol is raising the money or not. Already they send emails to the whitelist participants for participating in the crowdsale.

Thank you for your interest. A progress bar will be added to the website soon, please stay tuned.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: