Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 34. (Read 52928 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

Important Announcement:
Strategic Partnerships | cv30 X Quadrant Protocol
cv30 connects talent with career opportunities in the digital age and empowers startups to build their legacy through robust and dynamic partnerships, they hope that Quadrant's vision and mass adoption of the protocol will be smooth and fast, worldwide.

Read more details in this 🎊 Medium Article 🎊
Activity: 259
I am review in concept on your idea, It's truly good!
Believable results, seamless design, engaging website.
Thank you vey much for your support and kind words.
You are appreciated.

Please feel free to join in on the discussion on telegram.
I suppose it is a very nice project! Absorbing idea, vigilant approach, classy website!
Thank you very much for your support and kind words, you are appreciated.

Please feel free to join the discussion on telegram.
great project with good potential
$ 3 Million softcap and $ 20 Million hard cap, KYC needed
soft cap target is easy to achieve. i am happy to see that
public sale not yet announced according to official website
but annoucments on social twitter account its 4th day of Quadrant public sale live
if public sale live then please update the officoal website and add a progress bar to know how much money raising. 

Already the crowdsale has been started 3 days back only but till now there is raised update on the website, still, it is showing 15 million raised? Maybe they need to manually update the raised amount but when i checked in Etherscan people are buying the coins.
i think if it can reach softcap then more investors will invest their money into this project. i see on the web there is no token sale chart, it is still 3 days away. for now i monitor first its development
Thank you for your interest in Quadrant protocol.

A progress bar will be up on the site very soon.

Please stay tuned.
but annoucments on social twitter account its 4th day of Quadrant public sale live
if public sale live then please update the officoal website and add a progress bar to know how much money raising.  

Already the crowdsale has been started 3 days back only but till now there is raised update on the website, still, it is showing 15 million raised? Maybe they need to manually update the raised amount but when i checked in Etherscan people are buying the coins.

Hey there!! A progress bar showing this information will be up very soon on the site.
Please stay tuned. THANK YOU!!

Thank you very much for your support and kind words.

The Crowdsale is on. Please visit the website to get started.

A progress bar will be up very soon on the site.

Please stay tuned.

Also feel free to join the telegram group here.
How much funds collected so far? I cant find counter on the site... KYC still open? May i join to crowdsale if I not whitelisted?
Hello there, and thank you for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.
For funds collected so far, a progress bar showing this would be put up on the site very soon. Please stay tuned.

Yes, the KYC is still open, Please register here.

You have to be whitelisted to participate in the crowdsale.

If you missed the whitelist, not too worry, there is a registration open to those who missed the whitelist.

Also feel free to join the telegram group here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11

i think if it can reach softcap then more investors will invest their money into this project. i see on the web there is no token sale chart, it is still 3 days away. for now i monitor first its development
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
https://www.quadrantprotocol.com/
A blueprint for mapping decentralized data Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. The data economy is similar to space; unmapped and chaotic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
How much funds collected so far? I cant find counter on the site... KYC still open? May i join to crowdsale if I not whitelisted?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hello everybody,
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Hi there,

The token price is pegged at US$0.05 per eQUAD. Wink

As for the sale status, for now your best bet would be joining the Telegram Group and waiting for further updates!
Activity: 140
For someone who may need: The Quadrant team has some exciting news to share with you today! They are immensely proud to announce our Map of the World, a growing list of supports of Quadrant Protocol and the long term mission. Learn more at https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/global-partners-announced-913ade9ff3d6

Activity: 140
Hello everybody,
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Can someone post the ico contract address please? i want to follow the progress.
Hi there.

I'm sorry, this information can't be disclosed publicly.
Make sure to join the Telegram Group as we'll be sharing updates on the project and sale over there.

Thanks for your interest in Quadrant Protocol! Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
The Power Of Quadrant
As we develop the protocol to power our next generation platform, we realized we were working on something much bigger than DataStreamX and the DSX Network. It is more than just a data marketplace for the buying and selling of data. With this in mind, we will be breaking out our protocol from the DataStreamX brand so that it will live larger than a single transaction platform.

The protocol Quadrant will power DataStreamX, along with millions of other data transacting parties. We envision that the Quadrant protocol will become the standard for the way decentralized data is used and that it will revolutionize the data economy

Read more at https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/the-power-of-quadrant-3b9c099dd779
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Seems very good.
Noticing project, irreproachable results.  Good luck devs!

The Quadrant Protocol, using the Proof of Authority to handle more transactions, operate at lower gas prices, achieve faster transactions, and limit malicious nodes from entering data.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Can someone post the ico contract address please? i want to follow the progress.
Activity: 226
The latest update of the project is out!
Watch the CEO - Mike Davie streaming all the news about Quadrant: HERE
Pages:
Jump to: