Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 9. (Read 52925 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Still no news about tokens unlock and listing to exchanges? And tell me please, when full platform will be released? How developing going? Do you have a weekly development progress? You will starts from Singapore at first or will be working in other countries as well? And how tokens will be using in your maps?
Hi there, gembira! Wink

The team is constantly releasing updates on the project's development - the latest one was released today actually!

Also, please do join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Group, the team is very active there and ready to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks, but can you make article more informative? I mean that there is no exact detail about development for exmple. Just few words about new tools, but even not mentioted this tools... which tools? Do you have a github as well and your code is open sourse? Im interesting to see development progress so far  Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Development and Community Update October 2018

It has been another big month for the Quadrant Protocol team. As part of our growth strategy coming out of this summer’s successful token sale, we have added six new team members in the past month. We have also made important strides on the technical side, refining a tool to identify and weed out faulty information that could infect algorithms if scraped indiscriminately from the web. CEO Mike Davie has continued to connect with the community through weekly videos as well as through appearances in the media and is travelling to the United States during the first two weeks of November to attend meetings and meet with customers, partners, community members and fellow entrepreneurs.

Read more: https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/development-and-community-update-october-2018-afe5ca6c62ba

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Utilizing Bad Data can turn into an expensive lesson for your organization.

Listen to Quadrant's latest Data Market Analysis Podcast to discover the overwhelming cost of engaging with murky data 

https://hubs.ly/H0fcxBF0

I completely agree, you cannot save on security. The miser pays twice)) This is especially true for large organizations.
Thanks for your support. Adding to the miser pays twice, penny wise, pound foolish. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Listen to Quadrant's latest Data Market Analysis Podcast to discover the overwhelming cost of engaging with murky data 

I completely agree, you cannot save on security. The miser pays twice)) This is especially true for large organizations.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
On Quadrant Protocol's latest Data Market Analysis podcast Mike Davie highlights the bad actors who harm decision-making by deliberately modifying data, best-known as data tampering.+ We discuss about the volume of compromised data during 2018 despite GDPR  📻

Please click the image below to watch the video 👇

a promising project that includes all the most modern aspects of the market. I think the project will be very popular. Who can become an investor and what is the minimum contribution required?

Hi there, thank you for the support!  Quadrant Protocol's token sale took place already back in June.  Please kindly follow the Updates Channel on telegram here for more news to come! https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements
Activity: 112
a promising project that includes all the most modern aspects of the market. I think the project will be very popular. Who can become an investor and what is the minimum contribution required?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Still no news about tokens unlock and listing to exchanges? And tell me please, when full platform will be released? How developing going? Do you have a weekly development progress? You will starts from Singapore at first or will be working in other countries as well? And how tokens will be using in your maps?
Hi there, gembira! Wink

The team is constantly releasing updates on the project's development - the latest one was released today actually!

Also, please do join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Group, the team is very active there and ready to answer any questions you might have.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 392
Quadrant's Protocol North America November Roadshow is in full effect!

The team is excited to visit their friends and supporters in North America and to make new connections in the data space.

Learn more and register for the events here.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram and to follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter.
I see a lot of good news from the team, but I don't understand why the team doesn't want to unlock tokens any time soon?

Hi there, the team is carefully monitoring the market condition and will be unlocking the condition once the mainnet is launched :-) Be sure to follow the team here for all the updates! https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I see a lot of good news from the team, but I don't understand why the team doesn't want to unlock tokens any time soon?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings community!

Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie will travel to North America for a series of meetups during the month of November!

Check out the official announcement below, and make sure you join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Community if you haven't already!

Activity: 392
GREETINGS, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

In case you missed the interview of CEO Mike Davie with Keith De Souza for Radio 9.38NOW, here is the recap and the summary with the most critical points. 

Let us know what do you think about fake data in the Telegram group.
Activity: 280

Activity: 259
Hello Quadrant protocol community

AI helps lenders keep fraud management on their priorities. Based on past spending habits of users vis-à-vis different transactions, AI can flag odd behavior. In order to make this process more productive- mapping data from multiple providers is required.

read more in this article to find out the impact of AI and big data on the indian business lending ecosystem.
Activity: 280
As I see you have a partnerships with some crypto-projects (Bluzelle, Effect.Ai). But this is new projects which still not working. Do you have partnerships with some old crypto projects?

Hello frcat, Quadrant Protocol has a partnership with Singapore’s Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) as well.

You can read about it here: https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/singapores-info-communications-media-development-authority-imda-partners-with-datastreamx-and-be4b1ba94cd9
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
As I see you have a partnerships with some crypto-projects (Bluzelle, Effect.Ai). But this is new projects which still not working. Do you have partnerships with some old crypto projects?
Quadrant Protocol's Monthly Data Analysis podcast is now live! 📮
In this video, Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike David highlights critical factors affecting the future of the Big Data Economy: the quality and integrity of the data “we consume”.

Click on the image below to watch the video 👇

Activity: 259

A computer algorithm can’t tell if data it receives is wrong. If it continues to learn and evolve based on inaccurate or incomplete information, the downstream results can be deeply flawed.

Read more in this article to why data accuracy is critical to the evolution of artificial intelligence in B2B sales

Also feel free to follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates as they unfold live.
Pages:
Jump to: