Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 12. (Read 52925 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Quadrant Protocol's toolset of innovative real world applications clearly demonstrates the team is unlocking exciting sources and finding new ways to add value to the "fake news industry", among other use cases for Quadrant's technological resources. In the world of deep fakes, where videos can be edited with 99.99% real to life accuracy, what nightmare scenarios can you envision?

Check Quadrant Protocol's latest video update with CEO- Mike Davie
Quadrant Protocol CEO Davie Michael accompanied by Azam Sharique -Blockchain Engineer  explaining in a short video the importance of the new tech milestone: The stamping client showed in its last testing phase that it is now handling files up to 10GB.

Watch video here

Activity: 392
Hello, Quadrant Protocol supporters.

Team has come a long way in these past months... and it wouldn't be possible without you!

In case you missed some of the project development updates or partnership announcements, take a moment to go through Medium articles.

As always, if you have some questions regarding the Quadrant Protocol, you can ask it in the Telegram group.

Thanks for being part of this community!
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello Quadrant Protocol Fans,

September was a special month for Quadrant. The technical team has delivered a great surprise! Find out what's going on behind the scenes in the September's Community Update.
Activity: 252
When you going hit to exchanges? Seems market will starts recovery soon (with Bakkt launch) and in this time will be good list EQUAD to good esxchanges  Roll Eyes

Hi there, thank you for the inquiry!  The tokens are currently locked due to market conditions and team is actively monitoring the the situation to ensure that as soon as the market stabilizes and mainnet launches, the tokens will be released.  As for exchanges, as you may be aware that due to strict regulation and policies, the Quadrant team won't be able to release any info until its official.  .

Please do join Quadrant at the update channel here to keep informed of all the latest news: https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements

thank you again for your support!
This is a very correct decision. The team has collected enough money for development, so let them develop and not be scattered with money.

Cannot disagree. How to do a normal ICO? Create a product - raise funds for marketing and product promotion. How to do a medium-low ICO? Raise funds - lock tokens - create product - unlock tokens and promote product. How to create another shittoken(coin)? Raise funds - few listing - manipulation - total wash - REKT.

I also support you, I participated in the promotion of the project and I believe that in the first place, you need to concentrate on developing and launching the product! To have tokens of value - they should already be in demand, and not just created for the sake of speculation on the exchange!

Thanks again for all your support! It really means a lot to the Quadrant Protocol Team here! <3
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
When you going hit to exchanges? Seems market will starts recovery soon (with Bakkt launch) and in this time will be good list EQUAD to good esxchanges  Roll Eyes

Hi there, thank you for the inquiry!  The tokens are currently locked due to market conditions and team is actively monitoring the the situation to ensure that as soon as the market stabilizes and mainnet launches, the tokens will be released.  As for exchanges, as you may be aware that due to strict regulation and policies, the Quadrant team won't be able to release any info until its official.  .

Please do join Quadrant at the update channel here to keep informed of all the latest news: https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements

This is a very correct decision. The team has collected enough money for development, so let them develop and not be scattered with money.

Cannot disagree. How to do a normal ICO? Create a product - raise funds for marketing and product promotion. How to do a medium-low ICO? Raise funds - lock tokens - create product - unlock tokens and promote product. How to create another shittoken(coin)? Raise funds - few listing - manipulation - total wash - REKT.

I also support you, I participated in the promotion of the project and I believe that in the first place, you need to concentrate on developing and launching the product! To have tokens of value - they should already be in demand, and not just created for the sake of speculation on the exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Quadrant will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes.
Very nice project , I'm very excited to see this one listed on cryptomarketcap.

Hi there spiderlee!

Thank you so much for your support, but I believe it's still a bit early for CoinMarketCap (I believe that's what you meant? Wink)

At any rate, feel free to join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Group just so you are on the loop for any and all news and announcements!  Grin

Hi there, thank you for the inquiry!  The tokens are currently locked due to market conditions and team is actively monitoring the the situation to ensure that as soon as the market stabilizes and mainnet launches, the tokens will be released.  As for exchanges, as you may be aware that due to strict regulation and policies, the Quadrant team won't be able to release any info until its official. 

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Quadrant will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes.
Very nice project , I'm very excited to see this one listed on cryptomarketcap.
Activity: 140

Internet of Things are connecting the digital and physical worlds with breakthrough results. Together with Skylab, Quadrant Protocol is  exploring how this can be applied to the world of smart cities to better utilize data to improve the lives of Singaporeans

Where are your team from? I mean where is your office and team based? In Singapore? I see that most of your team members live in Singapore (according Linkedin)  Huh

Hello! Quadrant is headquartered in Singapore, but has a global team. You can see more about the team on the Team section of the website.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Internet of Things are connecting the digital and physical worlds with breakthrough results. Together with Skylab, Quadrant Protocol is  exploring how this can be applied to the world of smart cities to better utilize data to improve the lives of Singaporeans

Where are your team from? I mean where is your office and team based? In Singapore? I see that most of your team members live in Singapore (according Linkedin)  Huh

Internet of Things are connecting the digital and physical worlds with breakthrough results. Together with Skylab, Quadrant Protocol is  exploring how this can be applied to the world of smart cities to better utilize data to improve the lives of Singaporeans

I see that the market has started to grow and very quickly. This means that the team will soon announce the release of tokens.

Yes, seems this is a start of new bullrun. This is a good time for listing in this way. Still no news about unlock tokens and exchanges listing?
There is no update at this time -- rest assured that the team are monitoring the market situation closely for the best time to unlock. They have a lot of experience and knowledge of the space, and have stated they are watching and will wait a few days before any comment. Thank you for your support.

Does anyone of their team worked in old succesfull blockchain projects?
What about exchanges? Are they ready to pay for some good exchanges? they raised 16 mln and this is enough money for development and for good listing as well Roll Eyes

The point is to pay crazy money for the exchange and not get the proper price for the token, because to conduct listing on this market is suicide. Moreover, as I understand the bulk of the collected funds was attracted through closed private sale!

It's right that being listed on big exchanges need high amounts of money. But I don't think it's nessasary for now. Given the market condition, it won't cause the price ro be high. For now better to focus on the developments.

Hey Ahmadakbari, thanks for the support and understanding.
Activity: 140
Very excited about this project, their concept, as well as working with the partners who already have extensive networking, attending meetings with all the people who are experienced in the field of blockchain, I like their share their activities in the community, this would build investor confidence.

Thanks for the support, kisfoxs! Don't forget to follow Quadrant on Twitter to stay up to date on all the latest news.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
I see that the market has started to grow and very quickly. This means that the team will soon announce the release of tokens.

Yes, seems this is a start of new bullrun. This is a good time for listing in this way. Still no news about unlock tokens and exchanges listing?
There is no update at this time -- rest assured that the team are monitoring the market situation closely for the best time to unlock. They have a lot of experience and knowledge of the space, and have stated they are watching and will wait a few days before any comment. Thank you for your support.

What about exchanges? Are they ready to pay for some good exchanges? they raised 16 mln and this is enough money for development and for good listing as well Roll Eyes

The point is to pay crazy money for the exchange and not get the proper price for the token, because to conduct listing on this market is suicide. Moreover, as I understand the bulk of the collected funds was attracted through closed private sale!

It's right that being listed on big exchanges need high amounts of money. But I don't think it's nessasary for now. Given the market condition, it won't cause the price ro be high. For now better to focus on the developments.
Activity: 289
Very excited about this project, their concept, as well as working with the partners who already have extensive networking, attending meetings with all the people who are experienced in the field of blockchain, I like their share their activities in the community, this would build investor confidence.

Hey there, thanks for reaching out. You're right to say that the private sale raised the majority of funds. The Quadrant team are watching the current market and also observing new projects to see how they fare. Rest assured the team will make a carefully considered decision. Feel free to come join in the discussion on Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: