Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 2. (Read 5424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
If they don't list Silver tokens how they can offer that discount for Gold token ? This doesn't sound good and logical because if it was available on trading platforms many people could try to buy for further discount. There was no swap in their plan as far as I remember if there is any change let's see how things roll out in future. There absence from this thread is being felt by everyone.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
what is the silver to gold conversion rate? will we have to get rid of our silver coins?
Activity: 53
Such idea are getting useful. Percipient business, irreproachable vision, a rather interesting website!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
unfortunately I can not sell them.

I saw only two orders for the sale on etherdelta at a price around the price at ICO, but those who wanted to buy I did not see there and there were no transactions.

Tell me whether any exchanges are planned in the future?

I have read in Quantum1Net official Telegram group that they are thinking about not listing Q1S and list only the Gold Token after SWAP procedure (around end summer). Anyway it seems the project is not so active anymore. There are barely daily messages from admins\moderators and also Twitter and other socials are quite silent. I hope they are working hard about the release of the GOLD token, even if I would have prefered a lot the Q1S listing too, to give faith about the project value. In fact it doesn't seem the token is tradable, not in EtherDelta or other decentralized places too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
unfortunately I can not sell them.

I saw only two orders for the sale on etherdelta at a price around the price at ICO, but those who wanted to buy I did not see there and there were no transactions.

Tell me whether any exchanges are planned in the future?
Activity: 462
Tokens are not traded on any exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Tell me when the project appears at least some exchange or we need to keep these tokens on the poison the following sales to buy gold tokens?

all this reminds some kind of carousel
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
When there are two kind of tokens usually they have different functionalities within the ecosystem of that specific platform. Having two kind of tokens surely will offer different benefits and advantages to holders of those. But main focus will be on upcoming token which will of course be superior than current one.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash

Why bother with different names? What this gives I did not understand, we advertised one project now we have different names for coins, this reduces the brand recognition.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Actually they had from start this plan to run Quantum silver and then Quantum Gold coins ICO. QSilver is based on Ethereum chain while QGold will be existing on Bitcoin's chain. There will be discount for QSilver holders if they use them to pay for next ICO. Now question is when they bring these first type of coins on trading platforms ? May be some people want to pick them up from exchanges to get discount.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
This ico is good untill the team did not get why they e pected and now they did not update about the project. The fishy thing is. Why they sell silver token if they also want to do gold ico coin. How about investor who invest in silver and not willing to buy gold coin ? They lose their money ? Or they can sell it to another people who is willing to buy gold coin ?.
Activity: 12
I keep in this business and trust  it must be useful!
Activity: 91
when will the blogs be evaluated and when are the payments made?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Quantum1Net team is very active on social media but I wonder what stops them to come here and take the people from here on board as well. Still many new investors come here and search for highly potential projects to put their money into them. They have link to this thread on official website but personally are not showing signs of coming back.

Yes, I just want to clarify one thing from quantum 1Net because after the ICO, did they mentioned any thing about listing the coin in exchanges. I think they paid the payments to bounty people?
For now distribution has finished for Translator and some article participant.. But for social media, admin say 'many people cheater on this bounty, so they will checking again', so i think you must be patient guys and dont forget to stay on telegram group for update news. And for the exchange, yes im watting too, because if Quantum listing on exchange at least IDEX, it will growing the community of Quantum, so please for all Contributor or Bounty Participant, please be patient Smiley  
Activity: 105
when get  gold token ?
when sliver token to gold token swap ?
Activity: 130
What a great project you guys have here, let's take this project to the moon.
Activity: 854
Quantum1Net team is very active on social media but I wonder what stops them to come here and take the people from here on board as well. Still many new investors come here and search for highly potential projects to put their money into them. They have link to this thread on official website but personally are not showing signs of coming back.

Yes, I just want to clarify one thing from quantum 1Net because after the ICO, did they mentioned any thing about listing the coin in exchanges. I think they paid the payments to bounty people?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Why did we get silver token if you were going to launch gold and then make people convert it to Gold? People have been waiting for a very long time for this one to hit any exchange.  I don't know if they are going to reply so if someone else can answer it, it would be nice.
legendary
legendary
They have left this thread that's why we don't see anymore any reply. But still it is quite possible some representative of them has eye on the discussion or questions which someone arises time to time. Last time they they gave sign of active on forum was approximately two months ago. It is better to chase the other channels for updates as here will not be anything for now at least.
Pages:
Jump to: